Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

State is Maryland

manwithnoname said:
Which state? With PD of 09/2004, probably it didn't went to teh regional DOL ...

My company is based in MD.

I don't know all that details. I always thought there is so little I can do knowing all that details than just getting more frustrated.

It is so sad to be sitting here and reading all these people that filed the initial paperwork (PD date) way past you. to be certified and you just have to sit and wait. I personally think it is unfair. Even if you go to the store an have to stand inline it's first come first serve or first numbers first. These PBEC people have completely lost it and in any civilized society this would be considered cruel to say the least, but not here.
just my 2 frustrated cents.
I still recall the phone conversation I had way back in August of 2004 with some guy in the state office here in Harrisburg where the original paperwork was sent and how he told me that I should be thankful the step from PD to RD took ONLY 6 months and from thereone it would be smooth sailing. I so wish I could talk to him again and tell him that I must have encountered a tsunami because as of today it still shows In Process , 2 years and 4 months after that date and 2 years and 2 months after it got to PBEC and to say that it came from Regional, meaning it was already scrutinized once (at the State level). I see people getting certified here with PD Sept and October 2004. How do you explain that. I am Feb 2004.
clzeus10 said:
Do you know what year they were from, what state, category etc..?

giri_tpt said:
One of my friend's case also got denied this week. He told me that his company received 4 denials in the last 2 weeks.

Looks like they found a way to clear the backlog before september 07.

what is going on

I am so so sorry to hear this bad news, but you have to appeal and try to contact them back as fast as possible. Send all the information to clear things up ASAP. Ask you lawyer for the Denied letter. Don't depend on your lawyer too much. So far I know most of the information about my case faster than my lawyer. Filing PERM is the second option (it might be faster).

Sorry about my language but "What the heck just happen?" So many cases got DENIED. This is so unfair and it is not justify for those who wait for a long period of time to get this results. I am sorry to hear this sad news.

catch_gc said:
Hi Guys!! I just checked my online status and it shows me "DENIED". Any way I will contact my Lawyer.. But as you can judge how expert he is, because of him my case is denied..
So I definitely need your help.. So please suggest me

1. what are my options now?
2. what is most possible scenario for denial, and is it possible to fix?
3. Is there anybody who faced same thing and what did he/she do to fix it?
4. Will DOL automatically convert it to the TR? if yes then what disadvantages are there?
5. Will me or my Lawyer get Denial letter with explanation of cause?

I will highly appreciate your response.. Please see my signature for my details

Thanks in advance!!

All the work is done by the paralegal anyway.. all the lawyer need to do is make decisions at some critical points, most of the problems have cookie cutter solutions..
IMO everything depends upon a good paralegal.

Omarx said:
Talking about coincedence. This is firm I picked after my first lawyer lost his licence and guess what: they overlooked the issues(not sufficient recruitment) with my LC application and now my case is denied. The cases handled by this firm is prepared by not an attorney. I suspect even the application is signed by a real attornet or not

2006 didn't work

OK guys, today is the last working day for 2006 and didn't work for me yet. I hope, I don't need to post the same message next December.

Happy Holidays and Happy new year to all.

Thanks Everybody

eaky said:
I am so so sorry to hear this bad news, but you have to appeal and try to contact them back as fast as possible. Send all the information to clear things up ASAP. Ask you lawyer for the Denied letter. Don't depend on your lawyer too much. So far I know most of the information about my case faster than my lawyer. Filing PERM is the second option (it might be faster).

Sorry about my language but "What the heck just happen?" So many cases got DENIED. This is so unfair and it is not justify for those who wait for a long period of time to get this results. I am sorry to hear this sad news.

Hi Eaky, PBECIsKillingMe and other, thanks a lot for your suggestions.. I have contacted my Lawyer but he told that he hasn't yet received any denial letter.. But I asked him to call PBEC on the basis of Online Status, at least if it happened becasue of error then it would be corrected, but lets see whether he will bother to call PBEC..
Guys!! few more question, I will appreciate your response..

1. If I will re-file Labor through PERM, Can I keep my priority date what I have right now? ANd usually How long PERM takes?

2. Can I use any other pre-approved Labor (what I remember, they were about to stop re-use of pre-approved Labor)? If yes then what are the main conditions to use it?

3. My lawyer or Company never received NOF before Denial. So what does it indicate?

Guys!! I will appreciate your response..

Wish you a very happy New Year!!

I am in the same boat and just pray for a miracle.
PBECIsKillingMe said:
OK guys, today is the last working day for 2006 and didn't work for me yet. I hope, I don't need to post the same message next December.

Happy Holidays and Happy new year to all.

I have a bad feeling....

My PD is March 04. Seeing all those July, August, Sep 04 PD approvals make me have a bad guts feelings that something went wrong with our cases that were skipped - either NOF or Denial.....It seems PBEC now randomly picks victims, maybe they are playing our case files like shuffling cards, the pile on left hand side is going to be approved, the pile on right hand side will be NOF, I really hardly cannot think of any other way PBEC can make such a big mess without any logic for 2+ years. I am afraid that PBEC, this particular acronym will be my lifetime nightmare.

agron said:
It is so sad to be sitting here and reading all these people that filed the initial paperwork (PD date) way past you. to be certified and you just have to sit and wait. I personally think it is unfair. Even if you go to the store an have to stand inline it's first come first serve or first numbers first. These PBEC people have completely lost it and in any civilized society this would be considered cruel to say the least, but not here.

PBECVictim, what I think that's happening is that they work some cases from PD=2001 to PD=2005, and then move to help DBEC. If you look at the tracker graphs, PBEC was almost still while DBEC cases were getting a lot of approvals. Then, all of the sudden, it inverted.

Now, what would they do if they can't clear the backlog in time? Will they just push away the deadline? Or will they do something else like a mass denial or mass approval? Lets wait and see...

PBECVictim10000 said:
My PD is March 04. Seeing all those July, August, Sep 04 PD approvals make me have a bad guts feelings that something went wrong with our cases that were skipped - either NOF or Denial.....It seems PBEC now randomly picks victims, maybe they are playing our case files like shuffling cards, the pile on left hand side is going to be approved, the pile on right hand side will be NOF, I really hardly cannot think of any other way PBEC can make such a big mess without any logic for 2+ years. I am afraid that PBEC, this particular acronym will be my lifetime nightmare.

agron said:
You are too early to start worrying. There are 2002 and 2003 people are in the same boat.

Buddy, I am in the same boat as you are. My PD is March 1, 04.

PBECVictim10000 said:

agron said:

Count me in. My priority date is aug 2004 :mad: and now PBEC has started approving sep 2004. Don't know why they are skipping some cases and approving the rest. Hopefully, we will get out of this backlog mess atleast next year.

dealsea said:
Buddy, I am in the same boat as you are. My PD is March 1, 04.

Oct 2002

alabor said:
Count me in. My priority date is aug 2004 :mad: and now PBEC has started approving sep 2004. Don't know why they are skipping some cases and approving the rest. Hopefully, we will get out of this backlog mess atleast next year.
And I am from October 2002