Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mito said:
Online status of my case is changed from "in process" to "CERTIFIED" as of today.

I hope this is real! :)

Can you please tell me how you check the status online. Is this for cases pending at PBEC that have received a 45 day letter and have a case number????
Any help greatly appreciated.

LC jurisdiction

As far as I know, the LC location is dependent on the company's location not the employee's. I've heard about people being asked to file for fresh LC if they were transferred from NYC to NJ office but this is a first.

kgp said:
One of my co-worker's Labor was certified, At the time of filling I-140 & I-485 his attorney is telling him that his home should be within 30 miles from the work location given in the original application is it true?

What if he moves to a different state but still work on the same job with Same employer but at different location? Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
No letter yet

Still no letter after being approved for more than a month. What's going on???? :mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email.
Online Status: Certified

LC Location

It depends on the wording in the original application. In my case Pleace of work was: "NY and various unanticipated locations". So when my employer asked me to move to TX, and I called murthy office, they confirmed that there was no problem with moving.

yours_sincerely said:
As far as I know, the LC location is dependent on the company's location not the employee's. I've heard about people being asked to file for fresh LC if they were transferred from NYC to NJ office but this is a first.

dreamer123 said:
Now I am getting really anxious. Our cases are pretty much identical except my PD is a couple of weeks late than yours.

BTW, when did this status change happen, over the night or during the day?

It was during the day. I checked it twice at 9:00am and 10:30am it was in process.... and then I checked it right before taking the lunch break around noon.. The status was certified... It was quite surreal for me to witness my status changing "live"...

Now I dont want to cause you guys to wait infront of the monitor and submit the form every 15 minutes.

So for anyone that is interested, check this link :)
http://www.io.com/~jsm/autopost/

It generates you a custom link that is specific to your case number and you can put that in your bookmarks OR even better if you can use it to automate to check your status every day...... Maybe write a script using the link with your case number and then scrape the status from the result page and send you a status email once a day...... :cool:

Keep on getting this when I click search after I entered the P#.

An error occurred when you requested this link.We apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you.
Anyone has the same problem?????

mito said:
It was during the day. I checked it twice at 9:00am and 10:30am it was in process.... and then I checked it right before taking the lunch break around noon.. The status was certified... It was quite surreal for me to witness my status changing "live"...

Now I dont want to cause you guys to wait infront of the monitor and submit the form every 15 minutes.

So for anyone that is interested, check this link :)
http://www.io.com/~jsm/autopost/

It generates you a custom link that is specific to your case number and you can put that in your bookmarks OR even better if you can use it to automate to check your status every day...... Maybe write a script using the link with your case number and then scrape the status from the result page and send you a status email once a day...... :cool:
good one. I am just as lazy as PBEC :p

agron said:
Keep on getting this when I click search after I entered the P#.

An error occurred when you requested this link.We apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you.
Anyone has the same problem?????
it happens. try it later

Job posings by PBEC on AJB

You can go to following link to see job pstings on AJB by PBEC.

http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch

Choose search by 'job number', enter 'P-0', and choose 'Partial match'.

I think this shows postings of last 2 to 3 days only. I do not how to see previous psotings from PBEC.

Another thing is most of the psotings are for non-computer related jobs.

Correction for job posing s on AJB

You can go to following link to see job pstings on AJB by PBEC.

http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch

Choose search by 'company job id', enter 'P-0', and choose 'Partial match'.

I think this shows postings of last 2 to 3 days only. I do not how to see previous psotings from PBEC.

Another thing is most of the psotings are for non-computer related jobs.

Any News on the Same Date of Processing

I have notice that most of the cases near to my date of PD and ETA case number are being certified... Congratulations

PD Oct. 2003, NJ SWA
45DL - Oct. 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks! My PD in June 2004, reached Atlanta DOL. I am also B.S + 5, Hope I can expect mine within 6 months. Going for 8th yr extension, after 11 months. I am thinking about filing 3 yrs extension.

mito said:

aycy said:
Still no letter after being approved for more than a month. What's going on???? :mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email.
Online Status: Certified

I would not rely on the online status. With my approval in hand online status was showing my case as closed one day and in process the other day. It is totally unreliable. You are better off writing a email to BEC stating that you still havent recieved the approval letter. I recd my approval letter within 7 days of LC getting certified.

PD - Feb 03 from CA

My PD is Feb 03 (CA) and I havent received my approval yet...It still says 'in process' - however, the P-04295XXXX numbers around mine are approved...I saw someone mention a similar situation couple of days back...i am wondering which cases (what criteria) PBC chooses to leave out...

FYI - Mine had a query from state (CA) regarding prevailing wage, then went to DOL after rebuttal and then went to PBC. I am wondering the query from state had anything to do with this delay...anyone got any thought on this?

certified last week lawyer received LC

:) Hi all I have checked my status on DOL website last week and it was certified, lawyer e-mailed me that he received LC by snail mail, we will file i-140, and wait for visa. In the same time we will try to do PERM in EB2 category.
this was long and frustrating wait, and finaly now I see the light at the end of tunel. I think at the end it will take me 5 years to get GC, and the system is setup that way, that they want you to wait on average 4-5 years in H1b or any other status before they give you GC.
any way I wish you all, the best, good luck

noluck2005 :)