Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Labor Approved

Hey Guys...

In this journey called "Green card"...I have reached a stop...got my labor...but haven't reached the destination yet...and like most of us...I am not sure when would that be.

Anywayz...I have been one of thost "silent readers" and its time to share the good news. Got a call from my Lawyer that my labor was approved on 08/29/06. I am filing my I-140 in premium processing on Monday. Good luck to all of you still waiting.

PD - 06/28/2002
RD - 03/10/2004
45 Day letter - 02/16/2005
Approved - 08/29/2006
ECN = P-04273-09###

congrats!!

my HEARTFUL CONGRTUALTIONS TO YOU..

VA_June2002 said:
Hey Guys...

In this journey called "Green card"...I have reached a stop...got my labor...but haven't reached the destination yet...and like most of us...I am not sure when would that be.

Anywayz...I have been one of thost "silent readers" and its time to share the good news. Got a call from my Lawyer that my labor was approved on 08/29/06. I am filing my I-140 in premium processing on Monday. Good luck to all of you still waiting.

PD - 06/28/2002
RD - 03/10/2004
Approved - 08/29/2006
ECN = P-04273-09###

blues22 said:
Who is Shilpa and IV.org does not work. ( Page not found error).
Thanks Vexlak, days_go_by and ss1026. It is indeed http://immigrationvoice.org
I was sceptical at first, but I have watched them for the last 6 months and they really are putting a lot of work. Especially during the summer, core IV guys worked hard to get the senate to approve a bill with all the provisions including streamlining labor certification applications. Anyways, thats the reason I contributed money twice (remember IV is a grassroots organisation made of people like you and me that want to highlight our situation)

Got the same thing via info@

windynewyork said:
I sent a email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US from my work email on 9/6, and received a reply within 2 seconds saying that it is still in process, and I will receive a 45-day letter very soon. This morning, I received an email from Info@PHI.DFLC.US saying the status is certified. But my attorney have not received anything yet. My attorney will call the Phiily center.

Here is the reply from Philly backlog center:

ETA Case Number: P-05189-xxxx

Priority Date: 07/23/2003, NY

Processing Type: RIR

Case Source: State

Case Received Date: 07/23/2003

Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status: Certified (No date is provided)

Does this mean LC is approved?

Thank you! :confused:

Windynewyork,

I got the screen shot saying my case was certified as well. Neither my agent nor HR has received anything yet. Hope this helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via info@

AJ- said:
Thanks Vexlak, days_go_by and ss1026. It is indeed http://immigrationvoice.org
I was sceptical at first, but I have watched them for the last 6 months and they really are putting a lot of work. Especially during the summer, core IV guys worked hard to get the senate to approve a bill with all the provisions including streamlining labor certification applications. Anyways, thats the reason I contributed money twice (remember IV is a grassroots organisation made of people like you and me that want to highlight our situation)

Thanks a lot for the info guys. I didn't knew, you all were talking about immigrationvoice.org, I thought for a second IV.org. I'm already a member there. Thanks people.

Final review

Guys, does anyone know how long cases stay in final review? My case is still "assigned to an analyst"...which is not great...but I wonder if it ever gets to "final review" stage...what's the wait there?
This is so frustrating :mad: :mad: :mad:

CrabCake said:
Guys, does anyone know how long cases stay in final review? My case is still "assigned to an analyst"...which is not great...but I wonder if it ever gets to "final review" stage...what's the wait there?

I have the same question. Can anyone who is already certified kindly answer?

Labor approved: June 2003, CA, RIR

Today I received a notification from my law firm that my labor has been approved. Details can be found in my signature. This forum has been very helpful, specially, the tracker for providing hope during the desperate wait. I can understand the painful wait and I hope that everybody will be out of this PBEC mess very soon now, specially, 2001/2002 folks.

45 Day Letter - March 2005

VA_June2002,
Was your labor filed in EB2 or EB3?

VA_June2002 said:
Hey Guys...

PD - 06/28/2002
RD - 03/10/2004
Approved - 08/29/2006
ECN = P-04273-09###

Re: Status Check

My manager called up the 202 number and was told that they would have an online status from monday. The person on the line did tell that my labor application was under "Final Review" .
Any idea how long does it take to move from Final Review to Approval ?

Also, when I got my screen shot my occupation code was filled up but my prevailing wage column was still unfilled.

The occupation code filled up in my case is what my company had provided and is not a standard analyst position that I have seen in other cases.

Thanks,
nylabor0303

CrabCake said:

I seldom post in this forum but wanted to share my experience regarding getting status from PBEC.

8/15: I asked my coworker to call 202 number to get status of my case. She said, BEC guy told her that it was just processed that day and about to be assigned to a case analyst. She asked how long does it take before we get the approval. The guy said about 2-3 months.

8/23: I've sent a status request via email to info email add. A few minutes later, I got the automated response.

8/30: I've sent another status request via email to info email add. A few minutes later, I got the same automated response.. After about 6 hours, I received another email but this time it looks like a person has actually sent that email saying that my case is already in final review. I scrolled down all the way to the very end of the email just to check which of my status request they have replied to and found out that they have replied to the one I have sent on 8/23.

9/06: I received an automated response from them saying that the case is awaiting further review.. blah..blah..blah. Didn't request info from them that day.. I actually have not tried to reach them since 8/30.

just sharing..

nylabor0303 said:
My manager called up the 202 number and was told that they would have an online status from monday. The person on the line did tell that my labor application was under "Final Review" .

Also, when I got my screen shot my occupation code was filled up but my prevailing wage column was still unfilled.

The occupation code filled up in my case is what my company had provided and is not a standard analyst position that I have seen in other cases.

Thanks,
nylabor0303

PBEC is in a BIG mess. I got my first screen-shot on March 3d 2006 and all the fields are properly filled in. Still no approval.. There is no gaurantee that if all the fields in the screen-shot are filled then it will be approved.

If you are lucky, you'll get it otherwise....

10/2002, CA, EB2, RIR

From the earlier posts, it seems that the minimum wait is 4 months. I found on June 26th 2006 that my case status is "FINAL REVIEW". But god only knows since when it is stuck at that status. I am still waiting. In the mean time, my company agreed to start another PERM application for me. Though I hate to say this, but those who are in FINAL REVIEW stage , please don't be over optimisitc.

nylabor0303 said:

Thanks,
nylabor0303

info email certified status

my attorney called Phiily, they say once you see the certified status, you will probably receive the certification within 2-3 weeks :)

aycy said:
Windynewyork,

I got the screen shot saying my case was certified as well. Neither my agent nor HR has received anything yet. Hope this helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via info@

Congrats

Congrats lekheye,

Can you please share the exact PD.

Did your case make thru the regional approval?

Thanks
---------------------
EB3 RIR
PD :9th Sept 2003
State approval Sept 2004
SF-DOL to Back Log center on Jan 21 2005.
ETA Case No - P-04302-xxxxx

lekheye said:
Today I received a notification from my law firm that my labor has been approved. Details can be found in my signature. This forum has been very helpful, specially, the tracker for providing hope during the desperate wait. I can understand the painful wait and I hope that everybody will be out of this PBEC mess very soon now, specially, 2001/2002 folks.

45 Day Letter - March 2005

more info on my case

Yes. The case made it to regional in May 2004. The PD is last week of Jun 2003, not sure of exact date.

kopguy said:
Congrats lekheye,

Can you please share the exact PD.

Did your case make thru the regional approval?

Thanks
---------------------
EB3 RIR
PD :9th Sept 2003
State approval Sept 2004
SF-DOL to Back Log center on Jan 21 2005.
ETA Case No - P-04302-xxxxx

Dear All

Just heard from my HR that they received my labor certification mail. I am here jotting down my details.

Category : EB2, RIR
State : California
Education : BS + 5years work Exp
PD : July 2nd 2003
RD : August 2nd 2004
Date Approved : September 2nd 2006
Transfered from : San Francisco DOL

Wish everyone all the best and hope everyone will get out of this hell at the earliest.

windynewyork said:
I sent a email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US from my work email on 9/6, and received a reply within 2 seconds saying that it is still in process, and I will receive a 45-day letter very soon. This morning, I received an email from Info@PHI.DFLC.US saying the status is certified. But my attorney have not received anything yet. My attorney will call the Phiily center.

Here is the reply from Philly backlog center:

ETA Case Number: P-05189-xxxx

Priority Date: 07/23/2003, NY

Processing Type: RIR

Case Source: State

Case Received Date: 07/23/2003

Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status: Certified (No date is provided)

Does this mean LC is approved?

Thank you! :confused:

MINE IS THE SAME. IN MY EMAIL REPLY THEY SAID CERTIFICATION LETTER GENERATED ON 8/23/06, BUT NO LETTER YET. WHAT TO DO? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

MD PD 5/2003.