Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Finally

I have been a silent observer of this forum for more than 3 years. Just an email from my lawyer sayin that my Old Labor with my previous company got approved after 3.5 years. My case is EB-2 (MS+2 or BS+5 years). PD 3/2003 from MD. Looks like things are moving finally atleast for 2003 guys. I still feel sorry for the folks with earlier PD's.

:)

sri302 said:
I have been a silent observer of this forum for more than 3 years. Just an email from my lawyer sayin that my Old Labor with my previous company got approved after 3.5 years. My case is EB-2 (MS+2 or BS+5 years). PD 3/2003 from MD. Looks like things are moving finally atleast for 2003 guys. I still feel sorry for the folks with earlier PD's.

CONGRTUALTIONS....!!...

ThirstyFish said:
AJ - None of the 2003 NJ cases reached regional.

Mine is from Aug 2002, didn't make it to regional. Yesterday the online status was "IN PROECSS" Soooo unfair :( but I guess thats life.

Yes, unfairness to the core..... god knows when this so called process takes us to the next levels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u please tell me how did u check the STATUS of ur case ONLINE.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Vexlak buddy, I couldn't agree with you more, when you say that there are 100 of cases from 2001....Yet they would put that bull up saying theyre' 50% done!!!! this is outrageous....and why the hell aren't 2001 cases getting any approvals?????????...Absolute bull..s**t... :mad: :mad: :mad:

The 50% is the overall approval (RIR and NON-RIR) and it is not from the DOL, it is from our tracker.

Still from our tracker, the NON-RIR approvals stand at 39.6%

- 15 cases are from 2001 out of which 11 have been approved. That's a 73% approval rate for Non-RIR 2001 cases.

If you guys want to crunch your own numbers, download the tracker and DIY

Online status

rag01 said:
Yes, unfairness to the core..... god knows when this so called process takes us to the next levels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u please tell me how did u check the STATUS of ur case ONLINE.

rag01 - the URL is currently not working but as per previous posts from informed souls it will start working from coming Monday. Try it then, it did work yesterday but looks like they were testing with stale database. All the best!

http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,
How can you find out if your case is or when is your case is assigned to analyst???? Thank You.! :confused: :confused:

Ask your employer to call 202 number. BTW, according to the other posts, it looks like Assigned to Analyst, is the initial stage and the case is not yet touched. When it becomes, Final review, then its time to be happy.

202 call

blues22 said:
Ask your employer to call 202 number. BTW, according to the other posts, it looks like Assigned to Analyst, is the initial stage and the case is not yet touched. When it becomes, Final review, then its time to be happy.
It seems that call to 202 is not good anymore, they are asking to wait until monday and check status online.

Originally Posted by Waitingfor4+yrs
Vexlak buddy, I couldn't agree with you more, when you say that there are 100 of cases from 2001....Yet they would put that bull up saying theyre' 50% done!!!! this is outrageous....and why the hell aren't 2001 cases getting any approvals?????????...Absolute bull..s**t...

The 50% is the overall approval (RIR and NON-RIR) and it is not from the DOL, it is from our tracker.

Still from our tracker, the NON-RIR approvals stand at 39.6%

- 15 cases are from 2001 out of which 11 have been approved. That's a 73% approval rate for Non-RIR 2001 cases.

If you guys want to crunch your own numbers, download the tracker and DIY

Thank you for your clarification. According to my sources, there are thousands, not hundreds cases from before April 30th 2001 (245i cases) that are being untouched for god only knows (maybe he doesn't know too) why. Perhaps they were relaying on the congress to pass some immigration relief and spare their staff of extra load of work. As this is absolutely unfair the only way to do something with this is to bring it to general public awareness. I am sick of their selective manipulation of cases requiring less work. Anyone who is in similar situation as mine (see bottom) should contact their lawmakers, media, DOL or whoever you know may do something about this. Do not forget to tell others that are not part of this great forum. Also, a lawsuit filing would be good public awareness. This is clearly wrong, unfair and manipulative.

Last edited by a moderator:
vexlak said:
Thank you for your clarification. According to my sources, there are thousands, not hundreds cases from before April 30th 2001 (245i cases) that are being untouched for god only knows (maybe he doesn't know too) why. Perhaps they were relaying on the congress to pass some immigration relief and spare their staff of extra load of work. As this is absolutely unfair the only way to do something with this is to bring it to general public awareness. I am sick of their selective manipulation of cases requiring less work. Anyone who is in similar situation as mine (see bottom) should contact their lawmakers, media, DOL or whoever you know may do something about this. Do not forget to tell others that are not part of this great forum. Also, a lawsuit filing would be good public awareness. This is clearly wrong, unfair and manipulative.
IV also is taking up this issue about unfair and out of FIFO handling of cases by BEC.
Recently Shilpa from IV met some lawmakers to highlight some of these issues.
Please visit IV.org

AJ- said:
IV also is taking up this issue about unfair and out of FIFO handling of cases by BEC.
Recently Shilpa from IV met some lawmakers to highlight some of these issues.
Please visit IV.org

Who is Shilpa and IV.org does not work. ( Page not found error).

sub077 said:
Sorry for posting the message in wrong group, but i figured this group would be watched widely by all "gurus"..

My labor just got approved yesterday in EB2 category. Does anyone know if i can file for I-140 in premium processing or premium processing is open just for EB3 category? What are the advantages/disadvantages of filing I-140 in premium processing?

Thanks in Advance.

My PD is Jan 2003, State PA.

There is a special article on www.murthy.com on pros and cons of I140 premium processing.

ThirstyFish said:
It seems that call to 202 is not good anymore, they are asking to wait until monday and check status online.

Yeah , I hope Monday's date is realistic. Lets wait and watch.

blues22 said:
----
immigrationvoice.com
shilpa is one of the co founders and a very active volunteer.

Immigration voice

blues22 said:

In their own words

"About Immigration Voice:

Immigration Voice (www.immigrationvoice.org) is a non-profit national grassroots organization committed to feasible solutions to a broken employment-based immigration process. Immigration Voice is advocating for technical changes that will improve the quality of life of several individuals that are stuck in the backlogs/delays, and help the system to work as it was intended."

Please see link below about Shilpa's recent address to the Republican part at the IARC meet

http://prweb.com/releases/2006/9/prweb435159.htm

In my view, IV is probably the best voluntary organization working for the need of Immigrants like us. Check them out and you might find it useful

Good luck

Following are my observations in BEC processing of LC cases:

1. Majority of the cases in DBEC contain late PDs (2003 or later).
2. Most of DBEC cases with a PD as late as mid 2004 made it to the regional.
3. Most PBEC cases have older PDs - 2001, 2002.
4. For NY/NJ SWA, even cases as early as 2002 did not made it to the regional.
5. Majority of the 245i cases are in PBEC.
6. 245i cases are often incomplete and thus taking more time to adjudicate.
7. It is clear that the BECs are processing the cases in this order: regional, RIR and TR. Also the PDs are not co-ordinated between these categories.
8. More NOFs are generated for 2001 and 2002 cases.

The BEC tracker provided only source of information about BEC processing over the past 2 years. All silent readers - please post your info (unless you already did) so that it can be added to the tracker (thanks to MDWatch). More entries will make the tracker more realistic representation of BEC processing.

manwithnoname said:
Following are my observations in BEC processing of cases:

1. Majority of the cases in DBEC contain late PDs (2003 or later).
2. Most of DBEC cases with a PD as late as mid 2004 made it to the regional.
3. Most PBEC cases have older PDs - 2001, 2002.
4. For NY/NJ SWA, even cases as early as 2002 did not made it to the regional.
5. Majority of the 245i cases are in PBEC.
6. 245i cases are often incomplete and thus taking more time to adjudicate.
7. It is clear that the BECs are processing the cases in this order: regional, RIR and TR. Also the PDs are not co-ordinated between these categories.
8. More NOFs are generated for 2001 and 2002 cases.

The BEC tracker provided only source of information about BEC processing over the past 2 years. All the silent observers - please post your info (unless you already did) so that it can be added to the tracker (thanks to MDWatch). More entries will make the tracker more realistic representation of BEC processing.

Thank you for your support !

Manwith noname

Nice Presentation of the facts!!!

Do we know if BEC's are going to send recuritment indvidually or PBEC is going to send alone for both....I know nobody knows that for sure now....but, in case, if somebody may have read somewhere......

PD Nov 2001 Non RIR EB3 with DBEC

Whats going on with 2003 TR cases in PBEC!!

Guys,
A friend of mine got his RIR case(EB3 March 2005 PD) approved from Ohio (so from DBEC I guess).I am happy for him but feeling sad about the state of PBEC where my case falls under.Moving at pathetic pace for Non-RIR cases..