Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

MDwatch,

I put in "STATUS REQUEST" in the subject line. In the email I wrote: I am writing to check the status of the following case: ETA#:XXX Employer:xxxxx.

Hope this helps!

me too

CarolVA said:
I send an email with the header Case Status Request and got the automated answer :(

Me too...got the same automated reply. Though I used to get the nice reply until last month :(

Whats the trick ??

My employer wrote an email yesterday, and the reply is that the application has been "CERTIFIED". Notification which includes certified application has been sent to the employer/employer's representative.

Finally done with the Labor stage. So relieved.

Certified on August 28, 2006

Pd

AJ- said:
My employer wrote an email yesterday, and the reply is that the application has been "CERTIFIED". Notification which includes certified application has been sent to the employer/employer's representative.

Hi!

Congratulations. Do you know the exact PD for your labor cert? Mine is also 06/2003 (25th). Just wanted to get a feel for when PBEC might look at mine.

Good luck for the rest of the process.

jaysai said:
Hi!

Congratulations. Do you know the exact PD for your labor cert? Mine is also 06/2003 (25th). Just wanted to get a feel for when PBEC might look at mine.

Good luck for the rest of the process.
Exact date: June 27th, 2003, Email address used was info@

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the email id ?

AJ- said:

Appreciate if you could let us know which email id was being used...

thanks,

njgc03 said:
I keep getting the same automated answer...
njgc03 is your case regional? I have a feeling that RIR cases with PD:June 2003 or before, that reached regional are being approved. Anyways, I feel you should have your employer call the 202 #

AJ & NJGC

AJ- said:
njgc03 is your case regional? I have a feeling that RIR cases with PD:June 2003 or before, that reached regional are being approved. Anyways, I feel you should have your employer call the 202 #

AJ - None of the 2003 NJ cases reached regional.

Mine is from Aug 2002, didn't make it to regional. Yesterday the online status was "IN PROECSS" Soooo unfair :( but I guess thats life.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,
How can you find out if your case is or when is your case is assigned to analyst???? Thank You.! :confused: :confused:

Assigned to analyst means that no one has touched your case yet, so if your case is not certified yet, or is not under final review, then it is "assigned to analyst".

MDwatch said:
PBEC just passed the 50% mark in approved labors. That is good news and I do believe now that they will indeed clear the backlog by september next year.
YOu have got to be kidding. There are hundrets of TR (nonRIR ) cases from 2001 that are waiting for anything. Nothing is happening at all.

I140 premium processing

Sorry for posting the message in wrong group, but i figured this group would be watched widely by all "gurus"..

My labor just got approved yesterday in EB2 category. Does anyone know if i can file for I-140 in premium processing or premium processing is open just for EB3 category? What are the advantages/disadvantages of filing I-140 in premium processing?

Thanks in Advance.

My PD is Jan 2003, State PA.

sub077 said:
Sorry for posting the message in wrong group, but i figured this group would be watched widely by all "gurus"..

My labor just got approved yesterday in EB2 category. Does anyone know if i can file for I-140 in premium processing or premium processing is open just for EB3 category? What are the advantages/disadvantages of filing I-140 in premium processing?

Thanks in Advance.

My PD is Jan 2003, State PA.

Just EB3 for now

ABsolutely NONSENSE!~!!!!!

vexlak said:
YOu have got to be kidding. There are hundrets of TR (nonRIR ) cases from 2001 that are waiting for anything. Nothing is happening at all.

Vexlak buddy, I couldn't agree with you more, when you say that there are 100 of cases from 2001....Yet they would put that bull up saying theyre' 50% done!!!! this is outrageous....and why the hell aren't 2001 cases getting any approvals?????????...Absolute bull..s**t... :mad: :mad: :mad: