Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

June 03 Approval

After Long Wait (3.5 years), My LC got approved.

PD: 06/16/03 EB3
SWA: GA - Atlanta
45 DL: March 04
Approval: Lawyer Infrom me Today. (09/07/06)

Urgent : Eb2/eb3 ?

Hello,

I have finished MS and one year of experience before joining my current employer. They filed my AEC (Labor certification) application Jan 2005. Yesterday when I talked to lawyers I came to know that they filed my AEC in RIR EB3 instead of RIR EB2. I'm in trouble :mad: Is there any way to convert my current RIR EB3 application to RIR EB2 ? Someone told me that EB category get decided during I-140 phase. Do I still have chance ? My LC is not approved yet.

Appreciate your help.

My Labor got approved as per 202#

The official website for status will be
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/foreign

I talk to a live old man on 202# who refused to give status today but told me that so many guys are calling and it is not possible to check identity who am I ("We can't check identity who is on other line - employer or employee"). He told the website will be available from Monday.

However I called yesterday and as per 202# my labor is certified. How reliable this information?
ETA Case Number: P-04300-*****
Priority Date: 05/20/2003
Processing Type: RIR/CA
Case Received Date:10/22/2004

nanz16 said:
Hi Axxe,

My pd is within a couple of days of yours. Could you please post more details like rd , 45 day letter receipt and pbec # (w/o the last 3 digits).
All the best to you for I 140 stage and beyond.

Nanz16

I do not remember - did not keep track of it, as I got labor substitution. I am currently waiting for the i485, presumably name check..

They had 45 day letter quite early, in February 2005?, the P number was - November 2004 IIRC - I was one of the lucky CA filer who got to PBEC instead of Dallas.

Is It Possible ???

hi,
Is it possible for a company to file immigration Labor in PERM without hiring the alian?
Once approved then alian can join the company on H1?

Can any one please let me know????

What is this 202 #??

mohanrajgoyal said:
The official website for status will be
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/foreign

I talk to a live old man on 202# who refused to give status today but told me that so many guys are calling and it is not possible to check identity who am I ("We can't check identity who is on other line - employer or employee"). He told the website will be available from Monday.

However I called yesterday and as per 202# my labor is certified. How reliable this information?
ETA Case Number: P-04300-*****
Priority Date: 05/20/2003
Processing Type: RIR/CA
Case Received Date:10/22/2004

Can you give me this full 202 number? I would ask my employer or lawyer to find out the status of my case.

THanks in advance.

Letter to Senator

Hi, Guys
Can anyone tell me what to do? I am sick of waiting and waiting and I'm thinking of maybe writing a letter to the Senator or anyone in their power to help.
Do you have any idea who would help someone like me with PD:04/30/2001, never received 45 day letter, was sent out in March 2005 but my lawyer never received it, closing letter also never received and he just asked them to reopen it a week ago, but no answer yet :mad: Who knows if they will even reopen it after 1 1/2 years (my lawyer said that since he hasn't received it, it should be reopened)
I read your postings every day and I just feel like with me things are just not moving right.
Do you know if I could get some help? How do I find out who do I write to and what do I write to them? Thank you!!!
PD: 04/30/2001
45 day letter: never

Yes, its possible

GCVS03 said:
hi,
Is it possible for a company to file immigration Labor in PERM without hiring the alian?
Once approved then alian can join the company on H1?

Can any one please let me know????

It is very much possible, not only Labor but the entire GC process can be done without joining the company. Remember GC processing is for future employement.

PBEC just passed the 50% mark in approved labors. That is good news and I do believe now that they will indeed clear the backlog by september next year.

Is it 50% of our forum list?

Or is it BEC's thousands of application list? How many people in BEC tracker list? There are over 350000 LC application with BEC. Do you think they are done with 50% of those applications?

MDwatch said:
PBEC just passed the 50% mark in approved labors. That is good news and I do believe now that they will indeed clear the backlog by september next year.

Our tracker has 1916 entries.

PBEC gets 1050
DBEC gets 863
Unknow gets 3

Approvals (RIR & Regular)

PBEC 525
DBEC 530
Unknow 3

I believe that our tracker does have a representative sample of the backlog. So far approval projections have proven to be true (not including the the cases left behind). For the 2001,2002 cases not approved yet, there is no way to know why they haven't been approved. But the general trend is advancing as expected.

I hope this satisfy your curiosity :)

Year # cases # approved % approved
1999 2 1 50.0%
2000 6 6 100.0%
2001 151 89 58.9%
2002 665 459 69.0%
2003 622 340 54.7%
2004 415 152 36.6%
2005 55 11 20.0%

July 3, 2003 EB2 MD approval

Three days ago, I got a phone call from my lawyer and was informed that my LC was approved. My employer got the mail the same day.

My details:

PD: July 3, 2003
EB2, MD
RD: Never made it
45 Letter: April 30, 2006
45 Letter Reply: May 20, 2006
Approval Date: August, 23, 2006
Got the mail: September 5, 2006

Good luck to you all.

Does this mean LC is approved?

I sent a email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US from my work email on 9/6, and received a reply within 2 seconds saying that it is still in process, and I will receive a 45-day letter very soon. This morning, I received an email from Info@PHI.DFLC.US saying the status is certified. But my attorney have not received anything yet. My attorney will call the Phiily center.

Here is the reply from Philly backlog center:

ETA Case Number: P-05189-xxxx

Priority Date: 07/23/2003, NY

Processing Type: RIR

Case Source: State

Case Received Date: 07/23/2003

Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status: Certified (No date is provided)

Thank you! :confused:

MDwatch said:

MDwatch, Do we know what is the total number of cases pending at PBEC and DBEC?

windynewyork said:
I sent a email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US from my work email on 9/6, and received a reply within 2 seconds saying that it is still in process, and I will receive a 45-day letter very soon. This morning, I received an email from Info@PHI.DFLC.US saying the status is certified. But my attorney have not received anything yet. My attorney will call the Phiily center.
Here is the reply from Philly backlog center:
ETA Case Number: P-05189-xxxx
Priority Date: 07/23/2003, NY
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: State
Case Received Date: 07/23/2003
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: Certified (No date is provided)
Thank you! :confused:

It sounds like it is approved.

What do you put in the subject line and in the content of your email ? I get the standard automated response everytime ...