Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Case status from PBEC

Hi,
I emailed PBEC last evening and got back a screenshot.
All fields except 1. Occupation Title 2. Occupation Code and 3. Prevailing Wage are correctly populated.
There is no processing status on the screenshot.

However, we have still not received a 45 day letter despite emails to the becnocontact address.

What does this all mean?
Any input from the analysts?

NEverGreen said:
Hi,
I emailed PBEC last evening and got back a screenshot.
All fields except 1. Occupation Title 2. Occupation Code and 3. Prevailing Wage are correctly populated.
There is no processing status on the screenshot.

However, we have still not received a 45 day letter despite emails to the becnocontact address.

What does this all mean?
Any input from the analysts?

test you u r case staus with the link provided in the site... :)

CarolVA said:
My lawyer said when DOL closes a case, they send BOTH the attorney and the employer an official notification.
He also said that database has not officially being authorized by DOL to be used by the public, and also said that the info we got from 202# is more accurate.
So , if you have any doubts, have your employeer call the 202 # and request info on the case. Do not rely on the dB as of now

HI I check with Company and attorney they told they dnt received any latter . few hrs back they receivd 3 LC approvals from PA for 2002 DEC EB3
:)

It doesn't find record for some of us

How will you explain that? I just got my screen shot last week. My data should be there.

Blackhole2002 said:
I just checked my status and shows "IN PROCESS" same as what it showed last time. I also checked my friends status whose labor was certified @ 6 months ago. The systems shows certified.

So i guess it does work correctly but is not being updated on daily basis. And may show "IN PROCESS" for those who got certified recently (may be last few months).

NY RIR
PD: 06/12/02
EB3
45 DL Received: Jan 19 2006
45 DL Replied (same day): Jan 19 2006
Labor Waiting

Rir Eb2 Ny 2003/07 Certified!

EB2 RIR NY
PD 07/21/2003
45day letter 06/05/2006
approved: 08/28/2006
letter received: 09/07/2006
case: P-5213-62***
online status: cannot find this case..

nohope_for_lc said:
How will you explain that? I just got my screen shot last week. My data should be there.

HI nohope_for_lc
I checked with Company and attorney they told they dnt received any latter . few hrs back they receivd 3 LC approvals from PA for 2002 DEC EB3
Thanks for your help..:)

Good to know

narayana_pan said:
HI nohope_for_lc
I checked with Company and attorney they told they dnt received any latter . few hrs back they receivd 3 LC approvals from PA for 2002 DEC EB3
Thanks for your help..:)

Is one of them yours? If not yours is around the corner. Hang in there. We all can understand your pain.

Congratulation

Now you have two labor approval. Lucky you. Good Luck with rest of the process.
When you applied for PERM your PD didn't change to new PD right? But my HR is saying if they apply for me under PERM my PD will change to new PD and after my PERM case will be approved my TR case will be closed. It didn't happen to your case. I am not sure why they are telling me this.

Anyway enjoy the day.

newyorkrir0723 said:
EB2 RIR NY
PD 07/21/2003
45day letter 06/05/2006
approved: 08/28/2006
letter received: 09/07/2006
case: P-5213-62***
online status: cannot find this case..

nohope_for_lc said:
When you applied for PERM your PD didn't change to new PD right? But my HR is saying if they apply for me under PERM my PD will change to new PD and after my PERM case will be approved my TR case will be closed. It didn't happen to your case. I am not sure why they are telling me this.

Anyway enjoy the day.
Yes, I have two LC approval. The PERM PD is 12/2005, and the RIR PD is 07/2003.

nohope_for_lc said:

Anyway enjoy the day.
nohope_for_lc, I think it can be done but very tricky. I am not sure. You can perhaps get 2nd opinion from any reputed immigration attorneys apart from your HR.

Labor Approved...

My labor is approved (finally..after 43 months). Got a call from my lawyer this morning.

But the tracking site (http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm) is still showing as "Data Review". I had called 202# last week and the live person said that my case is "In-Process" state and it will take 3-9 months after being assigned to analyst. Don't rely on the website or 202# information.

Does anyone have checklist of documents for I-140?

PD: Jan 2003.
State: PA

sub077 said:
My labor is approved (finally..after 43 months). Got a call from my lawyer this morning.

But the tracking site (http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm) is still showing as "Data Review". I had called 202# last week and the live person said that my case is "In-Process" state and it will take 3-9 months after being assigned to analyst. Don't rely on the website or 202# information.

WOW Amazing.
Thanks!

sub077 said:

Congratulation
here is a check list doc. for I-140 & I -145
For I-485
--------
1. Form G-28. If filing through a lawyer.
2. I-485, Application to Adjust Status, with copy of I-94 and 2 photographs
3. I-131, Application for Travel Document, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs(Immigration photo).
4. I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs
5. I-765 Card. This is your signature card. This is used to prepare you Employment Authorization Card.
6. G-325A, Biographic Information.
7. I-693, Medical Examination, with copy of vaccination.
8. Evidence of valid nonimmigrant status, with copy of both sides of I-94, copy of entire passport, and written summary of beneficiary and spouse nonimmigrant history.
9. Tax returns & W2 for last 3 years
10. 3 latest pay stubs
12. Birth Certificate.
13. Marriage Certificate.
14. Employment Letter.
15. 15. Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support), notarized,completed by principal applicant for spouse and each child

I-140
------
1. Employment letter
2. Employment Reference Letters (if experience required)
3. Degree Cert / Mark Sheets / Transcript
4. Education Evaluation (if required)
5. Copy of I-94
6. 3 latest Pay Stubs

My employer called the 202 # and they would not give him any information, instead they asked him to wait till monday. They told my employer that starting this monday they will have case status inquires on DOL's website
" www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/foreign" and one can just punch in the ETA# and get information.
letter/email asking for case status would not help, cause it takes a lot of time for them to respond to case status, it is just easy to wait till monday.
I am hoping they have right-real time updated database.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good To Hear That

That is a very good update for the end of the day. Althought this site only tell you your case is "IN PROGRESS". Meaningless for some of us, but not for all of us.

AJ- said:
My employer called the 202 # and they would not give him any information, instead they asked him to wait till monday. They told my employer that starting this monday they will have case status inquires on DOL's website
" www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/foreign" and one can just punch in the ETA# and get information.
letter/email asking for case status would not help, cause it takes a lot of time for them to respond to case status, it is just easy to wait till monday.
I am hoping they have right-real time updated database.

Approval at last

After gut-wrenchingly, frustatingly viewing 1121 pages, 16808 posts on this forum, I want share with you that my labor has been approved.

It just took the DOL three years and four months to approve, a process which should take a few weeks. (I can vouch for this, since my wife's PERM got approved in 10 days).

Here are my details:
PD: Apr 24 2003, EB2, RIR
Went to Regional on: April 2, 2004
45 Day Letter Received: March 1, 2005
Replied to 45 Day Letter: March 4, 2005
LC Approved on: Aug 17, 2006
Received Notification: Sep 6, 2006

Certifying Officer: Barbara Shelly

We had called the 202 number last week for the very first time, and were lucky enough to talk to a very kind gentleman, and luckier for me, he told us that my labor was approved a few days ago. I was just waiting for the notification to be sent to my attorney, and they getting back to me.

I wish all those who are still waiting a great deal of patience and best of luck.

Warm Regards

Call 202 #

Our CFO called the 202 #, and here are what our CFO told me in IM:
-------------------
I just got off the phone with a Contact in DC.
Peter Circa is his name and he updated me on everything.
basically he said that there is a backlog of cases which is expected to be cleared by Sept 2007.........
they are working on the older cases first and then moving to the newer ones.
your status is as follows:
Case is pending with agency in Philadelphia and assigned to a Case Analyst (in April 2006)
Once the Case Analyst reviews it, then a supervisor has to approve it.
They could not give an estimate on time to complete the review but Peter did tell me his best guess was 3 or 4 months.
Peter Circa said that I can contact him in a few months and gave me his direct number.

-----------------

I checked the test status site, my status is IN PROGRESS, Sceen shot: no status information.

Wait for another 3 months?????

alex10dc said:
Our CFO called the 202 #, and here are what our CFO told me in IM:
-------------------
I just got off the phone with a Contact in DC.
Peter Circa is his name and he updated me on everything.
basically he said that there is a backlog of cases which is expected to be cleared by Sept 2007.........
they are working on the older cases first and then moving to the newer ones.
your status is as follows:
Case is pending with agency in Philadelphia and assigned to a Case Analyst (in April 2006)
Once the Case Analyst reviews it, then a supervisor has to approve it.
They could not give an estimate on time to complete the review but Peter did tell me his best guess was 3 or 4 months.
Peter Circa said that I can contact him in a few months and gave me his direct number.

-----------------

I checked the test status site, my status is IN PROGRESS, Sceen shot: no status information.

Wait for another 3 months?????

For me, when my HR contacted 202 number, they told that analyst was assigned to this case in Jan,2006 and typically it takes 3 to 9 months to complete. Now its more than 9 months, still not coming out. This labour pain is frustrating.