Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

yes

adadad said:
I also have a different address now, my lawyer keeps saying it's fine and that there is no way to update it. Is it true?

Yes, it is true. When spoke I with #202-xx guy, he also mentioned the same. Make sure that they've the correct address of Employer/Attorney.

Regarding Change of Address

I had sent an email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US requesting them to change my address and got back areply after a couple of days stating that "The purpose of this e-mail is to acknowledge receipt of your request for a change of address. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/" . Not sure, though, if they actually changed it. Will have to wait and see till I get some communication (regarding my NOF) from them at the new address.

NEED HELP

I have just heard from attorney that I got NOF on my case (Attorney found from DOL when she checked the status). But the problem is neither employer nor attorney received the NOF. Also they have generated NOF during May 2006.

Attorney also checked with DOL last week and they have stated that my case is in final review. The information provided is inconsistent between last week and this week. I am Not sure whom I can believe and How do resolve this issue.

Please guide me on this.

Labor Approved :)

I received the final determination letter from Ms. Barbara Shelly (Certifying officer, BEC) indicating that my ETA 750 has been certified. My employer also received the similar envelope with orginal ETA 750.

Cheers!
Amar K Jamadhiar
State Filed - PA
Priority Date - Feb 26 2003
45 Day Letter - Jan 2005
Labor Approval Date - July 25 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Anand_Oct2002,

Now I am scared. When my HR called last month, they have said that my case status shows "FINAL REVIEW". So, looks like I should again ask my HR manager to call them.
My god... this really sucks. Wish me good luck guys , these days my bad luck is doing extermely good.

sonu_Aug_2002

I wish that it should Not be the same as mine. Need not be.Any way ask your attorney to check the status with DOL.The main problem with my case is, NOF was generated on MAY 2006.But we have not received NOF.Its already crossed 60 days window.

Attorney told me that they are going to ask DOL to resend it again (Since we have NOT received NOF).

I will share with you more once I hear from attorney.

I would recommend you to check with your attorney.

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
Hi Anand_Oct2002,

Now I am scared. When my HR called last month, they have said that my case status shows "FINAL REVIEW". So, looks like I should again ask my HR manager to call them.
My god... this really sucks. Wish me good luck guys , these days my bad luck is doing extermely good.

SK_31 said:
I had sent an email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US requesting them to change my address and got back areply after a couple of days stating that "The purpose of this e-mail is to acknowledge receipt of your request for a change of address. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/" . Not sure, though, if they actually changed it. Will have to wait and see till I get some communication (regarding my NOF) from them at the new address.

thanks for reply! I appreciate your help!

Labor Approved June 2002 Case

Just got a voicemail from my lawyer that my labor is approved. My details are in the signature. My case was in Final Review since March 2006.

Good luck to everyone here. There is still some hope.

-----------------
SWA : NY
Type : EB2-RIR
PD : June 04, 2002
45 DL Received : Oct 13, 2005 / Replied: Oct 21, 2005
Case # : P-05129-99XXX

H1B7yr email reply

I had sent email 15 day before and in the reply Case Received Date was 10/13/2004.

Today I sent email again to H1B7yr and when I got reply Case Received Date was NULL. Doesn anybody have idea what this means ?

My PD : 14 Mar 2003, RIR, VA

Its OK

I heard that sometimes during the review, they flag certain cases with NOF. But a letter may not always be sent out in every case. If it goes to further review, the next person may take that NOF off. This happened to a friend of mine whose case once they said had a NOF and then after 3 months, it got re-assigned to another analyst. He never got NOF letter.

So again this is one possibility. We can't say that is the only way.

So until you receive the NOF letter, its heard to say if there was ever a final NOF on the case.

Anand_Oct2002 said:
Hi All

I have just heard from attorney that I got NOF on my case (Attorney heard from DOL when she checked the status). But the problem is neither employer nor attorney received the NOF. Also they have generated NOF during May 2006.

Attorney also checked with DOL last week and they have stated that my case is in final review. The information provided is inconsistent between last week and this week. I am Not sure whom I can believe and How do resolve this issue.

Please guide me on this.

mdgc2001

Thanks for your positive response. I hope that this could be true with my case too. Let see my luck.

mdgc2001 said:
I heard that sometimes during the review, they flag certain cases with NOF. But a letter may not always be sent out in every case. If it goes to further review, the next person may take that NOF off. This happened to a friend of mine whose case once they said had a NOF and then after 3 months, it got re-assigned to another analyst. He never got NOF letter.

So again this is one possibility. We can't say that is the only way.

So until you receive the NOF letter, its heard to say if there was ever a final NOF on the case.

Same

Anand_Oct2002 said:
sonu_Aug_2002

I wish that it should Not be the same as mine. Need not be.Any way ask your attorney to check the status with DOL.The main problem with my case is, NOF was generated on MAY 2006.But we have not received NOF.Its already crossed 60 days window.

Attorney told me that they are going to ask DOL to resend it again (Since we have NOT received NOF).

I will share with you more once I hear from attorney.

I would recommend you to check with your attorney.

Dont worry

I had the same problem.. Mine they mentioned that there is NOF issued in march and we haven't received any letter.

Now it is in Final Review for more than a month.

But the NOF is not send out.

It is better to send a Fax to PBEC

NJJune52002

Thanks for sharing your information. It helps me lot.

I wish that all our cases should be approved with no NOF.

My attorney had already sent a fax to PBEC

NJJune52002 said:
Dont worry

I had the same problem.. Mine they mentioned that there is NOF issued in march and we haven't received any letter.

Now it is in Final Review for more than a month.

But the NOF is not send out.

It is better to send a Fax to PBEC

this sure makes people anxious

I hope mine is in the same situation as your .

Good Luck.

Anand_Oct2002 said:
NJJune52002

Thanks for sharing your information. It helps me lot.

I wish that all our cases should be approved with no NOF.

My attorney had already sent a fax to PBEC

Please Help!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I recently called the philly backlog center and discovered that my application has been closed. Apparently my 45 day letter was sent a year ago and the case closure letter was sent a few months ago. Obviously neither was received by my employer/lawyer. Now that I know this fact but DON'T have a notice of closure what am I to do? All I know if that the case has been closed. Should I have my lawyer try to reopen it by writing to the case reopen emails address or should I have her reply to the 45 day letter non receipt email address? I am guessing it's best to try and have it reopened. Keep in mind I never got the 45 day letter nor the Closure letter. PLEASE ADVISE!

On 7th Year, isit good to change company

Please give me reply, if any one has good answer for me

I am working for Company A and filed my Labor in EB3 and got my 7th year Ex. and I am planing to change to company B, and applying thru PERM on EB2, because my company is not GOOD now in terms. Please let me know is it good to chnage at this time.

Labor Certified

Hi All,

I received a mail from PBEC today stating my Labor has been certified. It was certified on 19-JUL-2006.

SWA: Mississippi
PD: 23-JUL-2003
RD: May 2004 (Don't remember the date)
45 Day Letter: April 2005

Thank you all for posting valuable information in this forum.

Congratulations!! Would you please let us know it's EB2 or EB3? Have you ever checked your status through email or phone before? Thanks a lot.
JYW

mgkadiri said:
Hi All,

I received a mail from PBEC today stating my Labor has been certified. It was certified on 19-JUL-2006.

SWA: Mississippi
PD: 23-JUL-2003
RD: May 2004 (Don't remember the date)
45 Day Letter: April 2005

Thank you all for posting valuable information in this forum.