Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Approved

Hello folks,

I am a silent observer of this form. My labor has been approved. Here are some details. Looks like EB2 priority date is 1/1/2003. I am off by 9 days.

PD: 1/10/2003
EB2, CA

San27geet,
How come you got the approval in mail? I have heard the mail forward does not apply for these letters. I cannot believe you did not change residence in last 4-5 years.

san27geet said:
Alright guys its Friday morning.....and yesterday around 11.00 PM I went to open my mail box and found this big envelope from Labor department stating that finally my labor (PD 12/5/2002 EB3 RIR) has been approved. The surprising thing was that the letter was dated June 12th,2006 and mail stamp was June 29th, 2006. So this means the labor was approved before June 12th and I got notification yesterday July 6th. ALmost 1 month. We all know how much a delay of one day can make our world upside down.
Anyways I wish you all be in same boat the one which I will be hoping on I-140.
Also I have few questions before I move on to another thread
- Do I need to file my H1B 8th year extension. My current H1B expires in Nov 2006
- What is the processing time for I140 now?
- What time frame should I expect to get an EAD or the un-achievable GC
- Anyone with tales of consular processing. As I cannot wait to hang more so thinking of this option.
Bye all and wish all best of luck. Waiting for your responses

No 45D letter yet :(

I haven't got the 45d letter either. My case dtls: EB3/Non RIR/PD Dec'03 (NJ). I requested a screenshot in May (at the time of visa extn) and my case no. starts with P. Does this mean they've sent my 45d letter and I haven't received it?? I didn't realise at that time that case nos. starting with P means the 45 day letter has been generated :( I just assumed since they sent the screenshot that my case is still pending and not closed. Also, as someone mentioned, there is no "status" column in my screenshot either.

Help me guys?? I am getting really worried here that they've sent the 45day letter a long time back and since we didn't receive it, they might have closed my case :confused:

Multiple I-140s

Hi Saknia / or other experts,

Sorry this is not the right forum for this question, but many are experts in this thread, so please help me..

I have applied I-140 last week (after PBEC's labor approval - PD Oct 2002) through my present company. My previous employer had informed that my labor (EB3 - PD 2000) is approved. Can I file I-140 again from previous employer to retain the PD 2000? Please advise.

Thanks

Happened to me too. I didn't get the 45DL until after 4 months of case number changing to PXXX. Lawyers were not helpful as always... I guess they have to deal with too many anxious people.

Hang in there.. you'll get it.

NTom said:
I haven't got the 45d letter either. My case dtls: EB3/Non RIR/PD Dec'03 (NJ). I requested a screenshot in May (at the time of visa extn) and my case no. starts with P. Does this mean they've sent my 45d letter and I haven't received it?? I didn't realise at that time that case nos. starting with P means the 45 day letter has been generated :( I just assumed since they sent the screenshot that my case is still pending and not closed. Also, as someone mentioned, there is no "status" column in my screenshot either.

Help me guys?? I am getting really worried here that they've sent the 45day letter a long time back and since we didn't receive it, they might have closed my case :confused:

ireddy said:
Hi Saknia / or other experts,

Sorry this is not the right forum for this question, but many are experts in this thread, so please help me..

I have applied I-140 last week (after PBEC's labor approval - PD Oct 2002) through my present company. My previous employer had informed that my labor (EB3 - PD 2000) is approved. Can I file I-140 again from previous employer to retain the PD 2000? Please advise.

Thanks

u can have multiple i-140 but only one 485.

usvar said:
San27geet,
How come you got the approval in mail? I have heard the mail forward does not apply for these letters. I cannot believe you did not change residence in last 4-5 years.
I did change from my old apartment last November after staying there for 3 years. The letter was sent at my old address and it was re-directed by postal services at my old address.

Labor certified at all

Hi guys,

After more than 4 years of wait, my labor was approved. My employer got the email 2 days back, the letter was dated June 27th.

EB3-RIR VA
PD : 20th MAY 2002.

best of luck

satishrr said:
Hi guys,

After more than 4 years of wait, my labor was approved. My employer got the email 2 days back, the letter was dated June 27th.

EB3-RIR VA
PD : 20th MAY 2002.

best of luck

That is a real ray of hope... congratulations... would you please provide your case number....

thanks,
kiran00

No reply to screen shot request

Why dont I get the screen shot from PBEC

Sent two emails now, first one was three weeks ago and other one was a week back

Havnt heard back from PBEC .... no emails ... no screen shot

Whats happening ... I had got the 45 DL back in early 2005 ... Does no reply means NOF or RFE or case is closed... Guys please reply

Case Number

kiran00 said:
That is a real ray of hope... congratulations... would you please provide your case number....

thanks,
kiran00

Sure Kiran,

My case number is P-04273-0XXXX. I think we belong to the same set, yours should be in any day or it might already be in. Check with your employer and the lawyer. Best of luck.

My sreenshot stauts changed from RIR to TR?

Hi, I sent an email to h1b7yr to get an update of my labor status, it shows processing type TR, however my case is RIR and I did see RIR at last month's screenshot. I asked my lawyer, she said it is a typo and it happens a lot. I just wonder the screenshot is generated by computer automatically or not? how come it changed from RIR to TR?

By the way, the screenshot has all rows filled in, except Occupation Title, Occupation Code and Prevailing wage, same as the one of last month

fangf
NJ EB2 RIR
PD Jan 27 2003
45 day received Sept 2005
Replied 45 day letter Sept 2005
PBEC

PBECVictim10000 said:
DBEC has the same job loss threat but they are still processing cases much faster than PBEC, I said before three of my friends with PD in late 2004 and early 2005 all got approvals in June. PBEC just has a bunch of mind ill lazy people.

another simple reason is summer break in school, due to which they will start taking 2-3 wkks leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you got NOF ?

fangf said:
Hi, I sent an email to h1b7yr to get an update of my labor status, it shows processing type TR, however my case is RIR and I did see RIR at last month's screenshot. I asked my lawyer, she said it is a typo and it happens a lot. I just wonder the screenshot is generated by computer automatically or not? how come it changed from RIR to TR?

By the way, the screenshot has all rows filled in, except Occupation Title, Occupation Code and Prevailing wage, same as the one of last month

fangf
NJ EB2 RIR
PD Jan 27 2003
45 day received Sept 2005
Replied 45 day letter Sept 2005
PBEC

no reply from pbec

My 7th year, h1 expires by dec06. I have sent about 5-6 mails so far to pbec for the status. got no reply at all. i did use my office id & as well other ids.

Anyway, my attorney is going to file the renewal. Though, I really didnt need it, I thought, my case will be geniue, & I will get some reply (with some status info). Nothing happened. Last year was perfect .. got reply for 2 mails in 1 hr.

DOL_0903 said:
Why dont I get the screen shot from PBEC

Sent two emails now, first one was three weeks ago and other one was a week back

Havnt heard back from PBEC .... no emails ... no screen shot

Whats happening ... I had got the 45 DL back in early 2005 ... Does no reply means NOF or RFE or case is closed... Guys please reply

Hi,

I also have'nt recieve 45 days letter notification yet. My case details are also very similar to yours: EB3 RIR, PD Dec. 2003 (MA). I got a screen shot in June 2006 at the time of my visa extension & my case number also starts with P-XXXX. I called my employer & they contacted attorney, PBEC but no updated information yet. I would really appreciate if you/or any one in the forum please update me if you have any information.

[
QUOTE=NTom]I haven't got the 45d letter either. My case dtls: EB3/Non RIR/PD Dec'03 (NJ). I requested a screenshot in May (at the time of visa extn) and my case no. starts with P. Does this mean they've sent my 45d letter and I haven't received it?? I didn't realise at that time that case nos. starting with P means the 45 day letter has been generated :( I just assumed since they sent the screenshot that my case is still pending and not closed. Also, as someone mentioned, there is no "status" column in my screenshot either.

Help me guys?? I am getting really worried here that they've sent the 45day letter a long time back and since we didn't receive it, they might have closed my case :confused:[/QUOTE]

Convert EB3 to EB2?

Guys,

Whats the possibility / risk of requesting them to convert from EB3 to EB2 while in communication with PBEC as a result of NOF? I just got RIR denail and they indicated that the case would be processed as traditional.

Also,
- Would we now post an add in consistence with my current experience & skill set or continue with the one that was posted 4 yrs back?

PD : May 22nd 2002.
Got 45 day & replied : Early 2005.

Hello friends,
After 3 and 1/2 years of waiting (quite frustrating at times just like all of you), I received a letter from PBEC that my case has been certified. The letter is dated June 21. My law firm or employer didn't notify me when they received or responded to the 45 days letter. In fact I was getting anxious that 45 days letter hadn't been received by us.. and wasn't sure if the case was closed or not.

My details are:
EB3/RIR/NJ
PD: 1/14/03
Never made to regional
45 days letter: ???
Approval: 6/21/06
ETA: P-05129-012xx

Thanks to everyone especially the gurus (Saknia and others) for maintaining tracker, sharing their views and predictions at times when we all could use few words of empathy.

This has been really stressful to me and my family, but with the grace of Goddess Durga I finally made it and Wish you all the best. Just hang in there.

Cheers,
GCKaIntezar