Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Ask your lawyer to inquire ASAP

LaborPainMD said:
My lawyer just called the (202) number and checked the case status for me. She was told that the case was assigned to an analyst July of 2005. Anybody has any idea what kind of analysis take one year and still not finished? Besides waiting, what else can I do to expedite it? :mad:

Your PD is way earlier, it went to regional and analyst was assigned almost a year back. All these lead me to one doubt - NOF. Ask your lawyer to inquire at PBEC to verify that you don't have any queries.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Your PD is way earlier, it went to regional and analyst was assigned almost a year back. All these lead me to one doubt - NOF. Ask your lawyer to inquire at PBEC to verify that you don't have any queries.

Guys..

I have lost patience big time big time...!!

No response from h1b7thr.......email in the last week of June, guess they will not reply to those emails, anymore as they officiallly announced they will finish dataentry nonsense by June 30th.

can we expect approvals speed up by this month end..!! our life is just passing by in front of us with this PBEC shit..!!

AbstractVision said:
This is scary. Another case transfer to .....not sure where....this is a mess.

Remember these guys will be out of job as soon as PBEC closes so they are playing safe and not doing any work....

I do not think it is the PBEC problem, it is DOL problem who are not overlooking how PBEC is working and checking if actual temp workers are doing any work...

It is PBEC Problem as well

DBEC has the same job loss threat but they are still processing cases much faster than PBEC, I said before three of my friends with PD in late 2004 and early 2005 all got approvals in June. PBEC just has a bunch of mind ill lazy people.

support.gc said:
Remember these guys will be out of job as soon as PBEC closes so they are playing safe and not doing any work....

I do not think it is the PBEC problem, it is DOL problem who are not overlooking how PBEC is working and checking if actual temp workers are doing any work...

PBECIsKillingMe said:

Thanks for the reply! But the guy at (202) number didn't mention anything about the NOF. Actually, the last event for my case was assigned to analyst. If there was a NOF, he should have told my lawyer, right? Anyway, I will ask my lawyer to call PBEC. The problem is that she will be transferred to the automated message once she tells the operator she wants to check a case status. What should she tell the operator?

GC_from_NJ said:
You might hear something by this month (ideally)... so keep you fingers crossed !!
Alright guys its Friday morning.....and yesterday around 11.00 PM I went to open my mail box and found this big envelope from Labor department stating that finally my labor (PD 12/5/2002 EB3 RIR) has been approved. The surprising thing was that the letter was dated June 12th,2006 and mail stamp was June 29th, 2006. So this means the labor was approved before June 12th and I got notification yesterday July 6th. ALmost 1 month. We all know how much a delay of one day can make our world upside down.
Anyways I wish you all be in same boat the one which I will be hoping on I-140.
Also I have few questions before I move on to another thread
- Do I need to file my H1B 8th year extension. My current H1B expires in Nov 2006
- What is the processing time for I140 now?
- What time frame should I expect to get an EAD or the un-achievable GC
- Anyone with tales of consular processing. As I cannot wait to hang more so thinking of this option.
Bye all and wish all best of luck. Waiting for your responses

Congrats...
I believe your PD is 12/5/2002 EB3 RIR Philly .

san27geet said:
Alright guys its Friday morning.....and yesterday around 11.00 PM I went to open my mail box and found this big envelope from Labor department stating that finally my labor (PD 12/5/2002 EB3 RIR) has been approved. The surprising thing was that the letter was dated June 12th,2006 and mail stamp was June 29th, 2006. So this means the labor was approved before June 12th and I got notification yesterday July 6th. ALmost 1 month. We all know how much a delay of one day can make our world upside down.
- Do I need to file my H1B 8th year extension. My current H1B expires in Nov 2006
- Anyone with tales of consular processing. As I cannot wait to hang more so thinking of this option.

san27geet said:

BTW anyone knows which is the right forum for I140. I tried looking but there are so many...

PBECIsKillingMe said:
OK. My lawyer called yesterday and found a real person to talk with. The person didn't mention anything about NOF, just saying the case is pending... This is kind of good and bad at same time: Good as no NOF, bad as nobody touched my case for almost one year! :confused:

how long the final review takes?

Hi,
Can anyone advise how long usually the "final review" would take to lead to approval, and do you know the "NOF" is before "final review" or still have the chance to get it?
Thanks a lot!

LaborPainMD said:
My lawyer just called the (202) number and checked the case status for me. She was told that the case was assigned to an analyst July of 2005. Anybody has any idea what kind of analysis take one year and still not finished? Besides waiting, what else can I do to expedite it? :mad:

it seems like the analyst to whom your case was assigned to, put your file in a drawer and forgot about it. i would suggest you to a write letters to Elaine Chao (???) and other elected officials representing your area. if nothing else, they will send an inquiry to PBEC which may result in some movement on your file.

Garfield said:
it seems like the analyst to whom your case was assigned to, put your file in a drawer and forgot about it. i would suggest you to a write letters to Elaine Chao (???) and other elected officials representing your area. if nothing else, they will send an inquiry to PBEC which may result in some movement on your file.
What happened to other cases with PD of 2001/2? If they have the same status as mine, assigned to analyst, then there might something else going on. Have you checked your case status? I noticed that your PD is pretty early too.
Anyway, I wrote a letter to Elaine Chao on 22JUN06 and haven't received any reply yet. :(

Screen shots

StressTestInUSA
I sent a request for screen shot for my 8th year extension last night at 10p.m PST and got it this morning 8a.m PST. However there is no status column in this screen shot too.

Still waiting for my LC approval.....

StressTestInUSA said:
Guys..

I have lost patience big time big time...!!

No response from h1b7thr.......email in the last week of June, guess they will not reply to those emails, anymore as they officiallly announced they will finish dataentry nonsense by June 30th.

can we expect approvals speed up by this month end..!! our life is just passing by in front of us with this PBEC shit..!!

Email to PBEC

I called the 202-693-3010, they could not find my case based on case #. After few try, I gave the the company name. They found it as a closed case.

My employer and attorney are trying to re-open the case.

I sent an e-mail to PBEC last night and got update today but as someone else said, it does not have status column.

Congratulations

san27geet said:

Congrates buddy. I think you have to file 8th year extension till you dont get your I-140 approved. After 140 is approved, you still have to file but it will be for 3 years extension.

Yeah, sent to H1b7yr this morning and get it back afternoon.

it changes comparing wtih 15 days ago, from T to P and more field got filled. Still "Occupation title" "Occupation code" and "Prevailing wage" missing. I guess it doesn't matter.

"Case Source" changed from "Region" to "State", which is right, i have never been to "region", they are "smart".

GC_Lover said:
send an email and see if T-XXX has been changed to P-XXX, if it hasnt then ask your attorney or employer to call PBEC and find out whats going on. If it has changed to P-XXX... then most probably your letter should be on the way.

sjl said:
Yeah, sent to H1b7yr this morning and get it back afternoon.

it changes comparing wtih 15 days ago, from T to P and more field got filled. Still "Occupation title" "Occupation code" and "Prevailing wage" missing. I guess it doesn't matter.

"Case Source" changed from "Region" to "State", which is right, i have never been to "region", they are "smart".

Be on your employer and lawyer's head till you receive your love letter.

Looks like my guess worked that you will receive the LC in a month. ;) Congrats for the same. You will have to file your 8th year extension since your I-140 has not been cleared yet. Once it is cleared which should be in the next 6 months then you can file for 3 year extension.

Since you are an EB3 case so it might take another 2 years for you to file for EAD unless the immigration bill which has been postponed to this winter is passed by Congress.

Good luck and file I140 asap.

san27geet said: