Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Data

Sorry guys, got so excited that I forgot to mention data:
PD: April 30 , 2001
FL / EB3 / RIR
45-Day letter: Oct 05
Certification: Jun 16, 2006

gcby2020 said:
We have been left hanging for five years. I will not believe DOL till I actually see it.
has the url and input parameters been made public? I wonder what would be credentials to see the information

Any NOF related case approvals???

Guys,

Please update if you have any NOF related case approvals. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

Labor Certification STatus

Hello Everyone!!!!!

My PD is 11/17/2002 and I saw some december-2002 approval in the PBEC approval section. I have been trying to contact PBEC to find out my status, but everytime I call them they transfer me to the automated machine; and everyone knows that does not telll anything.

The number I am using, 484-270-1500. Are there anyother numbers or ways to find out the status of my case? I have also tried the fax.

EB3 - RIR - VA - PD 11/17/2002 - 45 Days 12/28/2004

I appreciate your help on this matter

Thanks,
Haider

harryali said:
Hello Everyone!!!!!

My PD is 11/17/2002 and I saw some december-2002 approval in the PBEC approval section. I have been trying to contact PBEC to find out my status, but everytime I call them they transfer me to the automated machine; and everyone knows that does not telll anything.

The number I am using, 484-270-1500. Are there anyother numbers or ways to find out the status of my case? I have also tried the fax.

EB3 - RIR - VA - PD 11/17/2002 - 45 Days 12/28/2004

I appreciate your help on this matter

Thanks,
Haider

try 202-693-3010

How to access the Tracker

Can somebody please provide the URL for the tracker where I can see all the cases listed by this forum.
Thanks

Regarding NOF

Do you mind sharing what was the reason for NOF

aycy said:
Guys,

Please update if you have any NOF related case approvals. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Labor Approved!

Folks,

It is my turn to share the good news with you. Lawyer called sometime ago, I don't have the actual paper yet, so don't know the approval date. My priority date is sometime around Christmas, 2002. Additional details in my sig.

For the past year and a half you guys have been some of the best friends I've had, nameless, faceless though you may be. I've visited these forums every single day, multiple times a day, even on weekends. You've given me hope in moments of utter despair and darkness. Yes, it's a very emotional moment - i've been waiting for it three and a half years.

I sincerely wish and pray that all of you who got NOFs and waiting since 2001 get out of this mess soon - I know what torture the waiting can be.

I'll take a few moments to breathe...then get into the 140/485 fight. Wish you all best of luck, and hope to see all of you in the next forums.

:eek: :)

Does only your laywer inquiry status?

GC_Lover said:
try 202-693-3010

I tried this phone and the person who answered my phone said that only my lawyer can inquiry the status. I am worried about too since my PD is Nov, 2002.

Congrates....

Wish you good luck for your next stage...

rollingstone said:
Folks,

It is my turn to share the good news with you. Lawyer called sometime ago, I don't have the actual paper yet, so don't know the approval date. My priority date is sometime around Christmas, 2002. Additional details in my sig.

For the past year and a half you guys have been some of the best friends I've had, nameless, faceless though you may be. I've visited these forums every single day, multiple times a day, even on weekends. You've given me hope in moments of utter despair and darkness. Yes, it's a very emotional moment - i've been waiting for it three and a half years.

I sincerely wish and pray that all of you who got NOFs and waiting since 2001 get out of this mess soon - I know what torture the waiting can be.

I'll take a few moments to breathe...then get into the 140/485 fight. Wish you all best of luck, and hope to see all of you in the next forums.

:eek: :)

NOF details

RIRLabor2002 said:
Do you mind sharing what was the reason for NOF

My NOF is for the followings.

1. Minimum Job Requirement (Needed more document about my experience)
2. Rejections of US workers (Needed more document about the rejections of US workers that is job related)

I hope this helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Labor approved.

Guys,

My labor is approved, after 3 and half years long waiting. See signature for detail. I have sought trementous help from the site, in the last couple years. Good luck to everyone!

MD EB2 RIR
PD Dec 2002
45 day received Dec 27 '05
ETA Case No: P-05136-XXXXX
Replied 45 day letter Jan 13 '06
Certified: Jun 14 '06

aycy,

I was not able to send you a private message.
Is it possible to enable your private messaging option ?

thanks,
sm11299

aycy said:
My NOF is for the followings.

1. Minimum Job Requirement (Needed more document about my experience)
2. Rejections of US workers (Needed more document about the rejections of US workers that is job related)

I hope this helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

What does data Review mean?

Hi Everybody.

GC_Lover thanks for the phone number 202-693-3010. I actually got a person to give me my status without much waiting. I was pleasantly surprised.

They looked up my case and said that it is under data review. Does anybody know what that means. And they also confirmed that the 45-day letter has not been sent out. My PD is pretty old : 12/20/2002 (CA). So is it bad news that it is under review and no 45-day letter has been sent or it is just bad luck?

Thanks
Rahul

NOF Follow ups

sm11299 said:
aycy,

I was not able to send you a private message.
Is it possible to enable your private messaging option ?

thanks,
sm11299

Done. Please send it to me now. Thanks.

aycy

45 Day letter

rc waiting game

I am also concerned about the fact that I have not received a 45 day letter. My priority date is a little older than yours. Just wondering if your ETA # is similar. Perhaps that has some significance.

Does anyone know of any labor certifications being approved without 45 day letter. Or whether all cases will be imput by end June and all 45 day letters will be sent out?

CA, EB2 - RIR
PD: 11-18-2002
45 DL : Not Received
ETA# P-04321-0xxxx

Pls add my information to the tracker

MDwatch

Great job on the tracker.
Please add my information to it. Thanks.

CA, EB2 - RIR
PD: 11-18-2002
45 DL : Not Received
ETA# P-04321-0xxxx

Lucky you

I called the same number but the gentle man refused to give me any details of my case. He said that my HR or Attorney can call and get the status update from him.

rc_waiting_game said:
Hi Everybody.

GC_Lover thanks for the phone number 202-693-3010. I actually got a person to give me my status without much waiting. I was pleasantly surprised.

They looked up my case and said that it is under data review. Does anybody know what that means. And they also confirmed that the 45-day letter has not been sent out. My PD is pretty old : 12/20/2002 (CA). So is it bad news that it is under review and no 45-day letter has been sent or it is just bad luck?

Thanks
Rahul