Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

saknia said:
Non RIR can join as well as long as the PD is before Jan 2003

I fall in NON RIR too, what I have to do to join your group?

In the past the lawsuit option was dropped, as Rajiv later on stated not to foucs on lawsuit, but would ask for FOIA and a letter to Elaine. The initial draft of the letter was completed and give it to me by PANI6, and I forwarded to Rajiv, later when I asked if the letter was sent or no, I think he was very busy, and could not get submitted to Elaine.

Labordrags,

Can you please post the draft letter that you sent to Rajiv. We can use that format to send Rajiv once again. You can see http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1449737#post1449737

-sacbee

labordrags said:
I fall in NON RIR too, what I have to do to join your group?

In the past the lawsuit option was dropped, as Rajiv later on stated not to foucs on lawsuit, but would ask for FOIA and a letter to Elaine. The initial draft of the letter was completed and give it to me by PANI6, and I forwarded to Rajiv, later when I asked if the letter was sent or no, I think he was very busy, and could not get submitted to Elaine.

I from PA too

narayana_pan said:
Hi GC_Lover /samarthk

From my compnay pending 5 LC 2002(jan) (Mar) (aug) . Still people are waiting for their lc...

I am from PA.
Received NOF at the end of April 06. Replied at the end of May 06. Nothing after that.

LC Approval trend

PBECIsKillingMe said:
I believe they are clearing all regional cases. You see pittsburg and florida cases got approved with recent dates because they were regional. I am happy, one person gets an approval means one person less in queue :)

PD: Jan, 03
RIR/NY
45 day letter:
Rcvd: Feb 1, 06
Replied: Feb 15, 06

The PD is current for filing 485 Still no new about LC. Does any one know hte trend with NY?

Friend's Labor Approved

One of my friends labor got approve today

RIR , EB3,
PD Decmber 2002
45 days letter recieved and send jan 2005
State: VA
non-retrogress country

mvinays said:
va_aug_2002,
Why don't you initiate an inquiry through your local Senator's office? You may have some luck by doing that.
Yes, I think I can use the link below to send the letter online. I can use the format posted by whereismy_gc in other forum.

http://capwiz.com/aila2/dbq/officials/

Has anybody used the link above to send letters to Senators? Is it safe to provide Personal information on this link?

no senator

va_aug_2002 said:
Yes, I think I can use the link below to send the letter online. I can use the format posted by whereismy_gc in other forum.

Has anybody used the link above to send letters to Senators? Is it safe to provide Personal information on this link?

va_aug_2002
You dont need to go to senator for inquirey , trust me , you will soon hear that your labor got approved, your box is opened at the PBEC and they are processing Dec 2002 cases, be patient , you are next in the line. I am saying this for a reason.

Tot - batot

Another case stuck in PBEC

Finally I finished the registration process! Here is my case detail, please update in the tracker. when can I see some light in this endless process?! Thanks!

SWA: MD
EB3 RIR
PD: 23AUG2001
RD: 03DEC2003
Regional DOL: PHL
PBEC# P-04265-06XXX
45-D letter date received: 25JAN05, replied 27JAN05

Can you please share the reason.???

-sacbee

tot-batot said:
va_aug_2002
You dont need to go to senator for inquirey , trust me , you will soon hear that your labor got approved, your box is opened at the PBEC and they are processing Dec 2002 cases, be patient , you are next in the line. I am saying this for a reason.

Tot - batot

NOF cases approval??????

Anyone with NOF cases approvals??? Please share. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status????? :mad:

va_aug_2002 said:

Here is what I meant:
File a complaint with the local Senator's office. Every Senator has an Immigration Counsel working for him/her. This Immigration Counsel can chase folks at Philly BEC. PBEC is likely to be more responsive for enquires from Senator's counsel.

Good luck!!

What have I missed?

We were promised a 45 day letter by June 30. I still don't have one, nor do many others I think. Yet no one seems to be talking about it. What have I missed? Did this promise get rescinded and I missed it? Why is it that people are not up in arms about this?

GCby2050 said:
We were promised a 45 day letter by June 30. I still don't have one, nor do many others I think. Yet no one seems to be talking about it. What have I missed? Did this promise get rescinded and I missed it? Why is it that people are not up in arms about this?

No the target hasn't changed and DOL should still achieve this goal. Our tracker shows that the 45DL is at 91.2% for PBEC. Keep in mind that it could be much higher as many people don't provide update on their case on a regular basis.

MDWatch

Tot - batot,

To be more helpful, would you provide more info, such as how PBEC is picking up cases. Why there still are a lot of cases being left behind while PBEC is processing Dec 2002 cases? What are they gonna do with those cases (PD 2001 and 2002)?

Anyone with iniside info and want to share,

Please disclose a little bit more. I am not sure simply saying "be patient", "trust me" would help too much. You know, false hope based on frivolous assumption is not any better than bad news.

You don't have to disclose your source of info though.

tot-batot said:
va_aug_2002

Tot - batot