Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Approved

Just got a email from my Lawyer, my case has been approved.
I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!
I thought it would take moooooore time

I dont know when it was approved, will let u guys know more details as soon I get it

I hope everyone get it soon.

Thanks a lot for your support. I really mean it

PD: Jul 2002
EB2 RIR
Washington DC
45 day - Replied in FEB 2006

shaba said:

I dont know when it was approved, will let u guys know more details as soon I get it

EB2 RIR
Washington DC

Congratulations...!!

good luck with the next stages...You r truly out of the whole shit man..!! all in 1 shot...!!

we need a rally!

I really appreciate all those who have already faxed from the IV website! I am going to do it soon and even donate. but I am still of the opinion that a rally can make a big difference. personally I dont care abt my GC, if I get it, happy otherwise dont care, happily go back to my home country. but while Im here Im willing to fight for all of us legal immigrants. I believe that we need to convince the american public/senate that more needs to be done to the legal immigration process.

if anyone out there plan to join for rally, I will be there for sure, anyday. we can still do it with 60 people. and Im sure there are lot of people peeping into these forums and they would definitely join if they are close to DC. I also request everyone watching these forums to come and join us, share your experience, your case details and help others in the forum.

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. "

"You must be the change you want to see in the world. "
- Mahatma Gandhi

StressTestInUSA said:
Guess what...!! all here in this forum are not frustrated enough. They have a lot of patience and r happy just venting out here...

addiction more like the morning cup of tea/coffee...!!

they must get your fax !! congratulations !

:)

shaba said:

EB2 RIR
Washington DC

"There is response from MEDIA"

Medina, Regina <medinar@phillynews.com>

Hi there.

What is your name?

I think what you have here may be interesting, but I'm not understanding it all because there's a lot of "inside baseball" jargon that is difficult if one, like myself, doesn't know what it means. Can you explain some of the definitions? Is there a comprehensive web site?

I appreciate your efforts in informing us...

Sincerely,
Regina Medina
- Hide quoted text -

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:15 AM
To: belluck@nytimes.com; sundays@cbsnews.com; 48hours@cbsnews.com; jonathan.wald@nbc.com; comments@fareedzakaria.com; jabenn@nytimes.com; abc.news.magazines@abc.com; 2020@abc.com; thisweek@abc.com; Dateline@NBC.com; WT@nbc.com; MTP@NBC.com; nightly@nbc.com; today@nbc.com; viewerservices@msnbc.com; msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com; abramsreport@msnbc.com; countdown@msnbc.com; hardball@msnbc.com; Connected@MSNBC.com; Imus@msnbc.com; allenh@washpost.com; allenm@washpost.com; aranam@washpost.com; argetsinger@washpost.com; rajiv@washpost.com; cheaterry@washpost.com; cohnd@washpost.com; coopermana@washpost.com; apcar@nytimes.com; peappl@nytimes.com; randya@nytimes.com; barbanel@nytimes.com; dabarry@nytimes.com; barstow@nytimes.com; goldbehr@nytimes.com; brian_hill@metronetworks.com; sheberer@pbs.org; ftn@cbsnews.com; betsy.fischer@nbc.com; plorris@univision.net; abenitez@univision.net; steve.majors@nbc.com; mcurtis@njn.org; stu.schutzman@abc.com; muriel.pearson@abc.com; dij@cbsnews.com; lisa.hsia@nbc.com; mail@uttm.com; pjh@cbsnews.com; browne@foxnews.com; pls@cbsnews.com; gmartin@express-news.net; opinionjournal@wsj.com; mossberg@wsj.com; geoffrey.fowler@wsj.com; clemons@newamerica.net; lakshmipathy@newamerica.net; white@newamerica.net; friedman@newamerica.net; menon@newamerica.net; letters@nypost.com; letters@washpost.com; wsj.ltrs@wsj.com; Joseph, Gar; Laker, Barbara; nschwartz@fortunemail.com; publisher@forbes.com
Subject: "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST"

GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY

"A LEGAL IMMIGRANT'S POINT OF VIEW"

- Average legal immigrant comes to US on a Student Visa, to attend Graduate Engineering/MBA/Medical School.
- Starts working on a one year PT (practical training), issued by INS.
- Finds a job on a company sponsored H-1B (work visa)
- Company sees the potential and wants to sponsor Green Card and file for Labor Certification.
- Immigrant sees the potential in staying in this country to fulfill his/her American Dream.

What do these immigrants Forget before they start the Green Card processing and what are the Facts?

This is how the story begins... these days

How many Stages does a Green Card application have?
I) Labor Certification by State
II) Labor Certification by Federal
III) I-140 Stage
IV) I-485

Well I am already too tired to write story about all 4 stages, so let me just tell you about Stage I and II only for today:

- Dept of Labor is a very slow moving organization, where people come to sleep. On average in 1999 it used to take a 2 years to get a Labor application processed.
- As of 2000 it is taking 6 years to get the Green Cards processed, to make things worse in 2003 DOL opened two Backlog elimination center one in Dallas and one in Philadelphia to process the 360,000 Green Card applications and get rid of the backlogs, funny it added more backlog and there is no one who is responsible for this mess. On average Dallas BEC process 3 Labor applications per day and Philadelphia BEC process 1 Labor application in two days. If you are good in Math just do the calculation your self how much more time it might take to process all these applications
- I have friends in my company who have applied for their Green Card in 2001 and these are the people who have Masters Degree from MIT, and they have been waiting for their GC from 2001. These people have their applications stuck in Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center where people come to sleep and have the famous Philly Cheese Steak.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE these are the people who have been

- Been in the USA "LEGALLY" since 1999.
- Paying state and federal taxes.
- Paid into Social Security.
- Have medical insurance.
- Never used welfare.
- Have a BS and MS and contribute towards the technical and general well being of society.

SOME REALLY UNFAIR ISSUES

- Immigrants have to pay for the Green card which costs $5000
- Immigrants have to pay attorney fees which costs ......$8000
- Immigrants Have to go back to home country to get the visa re-stamping every 1 to 3 years
- If gets laid off, the whole process goes back to Zero.
- Companies know about this situation and makes the immigrants work for 14 hours every day.
- There is no case status check or transparency in the labor department, and Elaine Chao(Head of DOL) is sleeping on the issue.

WHAT IS INSANE IS POLITICIANS AND MEDIA BOTHERED ABOUT RIGHTS OF ILLEGALS, AND THEY WANT TO LEGALIZE ILLEGALS TO PROTECT THERE RIGHTS AND GIVE THEM THE CITIZENSHIP.

WHO DESERVES THE CHANCE FIRST LEGALS OR ILLEGALS? BEFORE THEY PASS THE LAW SHOULD THEY THINK ABOUT "DEPT OF LABOR" AND THE MESS DOL IS IN?

WHAT MESSAGE IS GETTING PASSED WITH THIS NEW LAW, IF YOU BREAK THE LAW BY ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY YOU GET THE CITIZENSHIP, IF YOU ENTER THE COUNTRY WITH GREAT QUALIFICATIONS LEGALLY YOU GET THE SLAVERY?

Question:
- Don't we have more competent people who can manage this, or do we need to farm out the simple data entry (300,000 cases to India or China).
- If it is taking 6 years for DOL to process 360K Green Card applications per year, how much time it will take DOL to process 12 Million applications for illegals who have been staying in this country (in case this new law passes)?
2) Do Legals who are highly educated, paying their taxes, obeying the law deserve Green Cards first of Illegals who have been breaking the law, who are using Government services but not paying taxes?
3) Who is gaining with the new law?
- Government ( As it will cost $5000 to process a Green Card)
- Lawyers ( Who make money out of people, GC process costs approx $5000 - $8000)
- Firms ( Who get bonded labor as immigrant cannot jump companies/firms when their Green Card is in process)
- Immigrants

PLEASE CHECK OUT BELOW SITES AND YOU WILL FIND A GOOD STORY
http://immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=235
http://legalsfirst.blogspot.com/
http://murthy.com

shaba said:

EB2 RIR
Washington DC

Congrats Shaba. I think I can predict now. You will be approved in May 2006!!!!!!

Guess What - I140. All the Best and see you there soon

Saknia..

what does the 'crystal ball' say for my case :)

eb3/nj/dec 2002 : replied 45 day letter in Feb 06
eb2/ny/oct 2003 : replied 245 day March last week 06

webfax fromm Immigration Voice

sent the fax in my name as well as my wife's name
It just takes a few clicks. At least once concrete measure I have seen at IV for victims of BEC

-
EB-2 RIR 11/2002
45 days recvd and replied 02/2005

StressTestInUSA said:
Saknia..

what does the 'crystal ball' say for my case :)

eb3/nj/dec 2002 : replied 45 day letter in Feb 06
eb2/ny/oct 2003 : replied 245 day March last week 06

StresstEstUSA

People has Respect for You as Guru - You falling for Crystal Ball !!! I cannot blame except Stefan for puhing you to this

Given the Circumstances I will go to Tarrot Card Reader fro my case

Let me Pray and Wish that your NJ Dec 2002 come to you before June 2006. All the Best

Help

My H1B visa will expire this coming january 2007 while i have LC pending in PBEC, my company want to re-file H1B visa for new position, although the main purpose of it to lower my annual salary.. Here's my question is -

1. It is possible to have 2 H1B visa with possible of different position?
2. Do i Need to continue to extend my current H1B visa with LC pending just to maintain my job description?
3. Is there a problem in the future to maintain 2 H1B visa?
4. If my LC will approve, if i have 2 H1b Visa could it be complicated to file I-140 or I-485?

Hope for your help. I will appreciate it so much.

EB3 or EB2

Guys,

could you, please, clarify.

I filed my LC as EB3, but now I checked evaluation service and was told that my 5 years at the university (Russia) and hours I have in my diploma are easily make me Master of CS.

I contacted my lawyer and asked him if I can switch from EB3 to EB2 after my labor is approved and he said 'No'.

Did anyone have similar experience or have comments about the situation?

Thank you.

saknia said:
StresstEstUSA

People has Respect for You as Guru - You falling for Crystal Ball !!! I cannot blame except Stefan for puhing you to this

Given the Circumstances I will go to Tarrot Card Reader fro my case

Let me Pray and Wish that your NJ Dec 2002 come to you before June 2006. All the Best

guess what Saknia...

all put together in the life in USA, I said why not..!! and I went to a tarrot reader, maybe for fun, just to listen what(crap maybe) they tell. After all there has to be 1st time for everything...

She gave a safeside answer 'coming 2 yrs will be good for you..'

jeez,going crazy here. We need to be mentally prepared for another year and a half to be close to an EAD,thats another 500 days of our life ...!! We r not growing any younger by the day...!!

good job support.gc

Great addition/modifications, how about trying to get an appointment with this journalist (maybe just on the phone) to explain these issues some more.

support.gc said:
"There is response from MEDIA"

Medina, Regina <medinar@phillynews.com>

Hi there.

What is your name?

I think what you have here may be interesting, but I'm not understanding it all because there's a lot of "inside baseball" jargon that is difficult if one, like myself, doesn't know what it means. Can you explain some of the definitions? Is there a comprehensive web site?

I appreciate your efforts in informing us...

Sincerely,
Regina Medina
- Hide quoted text -

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:15 AM
To: belluck@nytimes.com; sundays@cbsnews.com; 48hours@cbsnews.com; jonathan.wald@nbc.com; comments@fareedzakaria.com; jabenn@nytimes.com; abc.news.magazines@abc.com; 2020@abc.com; thisweek@abc.com; Dateline@NBC.com; WT@nbc.com; MTP@NBC.com; nightly@nbc.com; today@nbc.com; viewerservices@msnbc.com; msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com; abramsreport@msnbc.com; countdown@msnbc.com; hardball@msnbc.com; Connected@MSNBC.com; Imus@msnbc.com; allenh@washpost.com; allenm@washpost.com; aranam@washpost.com; argetsinger@washpost.com; rajiv@washpost.com; cheaterry@washpost.com; cohnd@washpost.com; coopermana@washpost.com; apcar@nytimes.com; peappl@nytimes.com; randya@nytimes.com; barbanel@nytimes.com; dabarry@nytimes.com; barstow@nytimes.com; goldbehr@nytimes.com; brian_hill@metronetworks.com; sheberer@pbs.org; ftn@cbsnews.com; betsy.fischer@nbc.com; plorris@univision.net; abenitez@univision.net; steve.majors@nbc.com; mcurtis@njn.org; stu.schutzman@abc.com; muriel.pearson@abc.com; dij@cbsnews.com; lisa.hsia@nbc.com; mail@uttm.com; pjh@cbsnews.com; browne@foxnews.com; pls@cbsnews.com; gmartin@express-news.net; opinionjournal@wsj.com; mossberg@wsj.com; geoffrey.fowler@wsj.com; clemons@newamerica.net; lakshmipathy@newamerica.net; white@newamerica.net; friedman@newamerica.net; menon@newamerica.net; letters@nypost.com; letters@washpost.com; wsj.ltrs@wsj.com; Joseph, Gar; Laker, Barbara; nschwartz@fortunemail.com; publisher@forbes.com
Subject: "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST"

GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY

"A LEGAL IMMIGRANT'S POINT OF VIEW"

- Average legal immigrant comes to US on a Student Visa, to attend Graduate Engineering/MBA/Medical School.
- Starts working on a one year PT (practical training), issued by INS.
- Finds a job on a company sponsored H-1B (work visa)
- Company sees the potential and wants to sponsor Green Card and file for Labor Certification.
- Immigrant sees the potential in staying in this country to fulfill his/her American Dream.

What do these immigrants Forget before they start the Green Card processing and what are the Facts?

This is how the story begins... these days

How many Stages does a Green Card application have?
I) Labor Certification by State
II) Labor Certification by Federal
III) I-140 Stage
IV) I-485

Well I am already too tired to write story about all 4 stages, so let me just tell you about Stage I and II only for today:

- Dept of Labor is a very slow moving organization, where people come to sleep. On average in 1999 it used to take a 2 years to get a Labor application processed.
- As of 2000 it is taking 6 years to get the Green Cards processed, to make things worse in 2003 DOL opened two Backlog elimination center one in Dallas and one in Philadelphia to process the 360,000 Green Card applications and get rid of the backlogs, funny it added more backlog and there is no one who is responsible for this mess. On average Dallas BEC process 3 Labor applications per day and Philadelphia BEC process 1 Labor application in two days. If you are good in Math just do the calculation your self how much more time it might take to process all these applications
- I have friends in my company who have applied for their Green Card in 2001 and these are the people who have Masters Degree from MIT, and they have been waiting for their GC from 2001. These people have their applications stuck in Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center where people come to sleep and have the famous Philly Cheese Steak.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE these are the people who have been

- Been in the USA "LEGALLY" since 1999.
- Paying state and federal taxes.
- Paid into Social Security.
- Have medical insurance.
- Never used welfare.
- Have a BS and MS and contribute towards the technical and general well being of society.

SOME REALLY UNFAIR ISSUES

- Immigrants have to pay for the Green card which costs $5000
- Immigrants have to pay attorney fees which costs ......$8000
- Immigrants Have to go back to home country to get the visa re-stamping every 1 to 3 years
- If gets laid off, the whole process goes back to Zero.
- Companies know about this situation and makes the immigrants work for 14 hours every day.
- There is no case status check or transparency in the labor department, and Elaine Chao(Head of DOL) is sleeping on the issue.

WHAT IS INSANE IS POLITICIANS AND MEDIA BOTHERED ABOUT RIGHTS OF ILLEGALS, AND THEY WANT TO LEGALIZE ILLEGALS TO PROTECT THERE RIGHTS AND GIVE THEM THE CITIZENSHIP.

WHO DESERVES THE CHANCE FIRST LEGALS OR ILLEGALS? BEFORE THEY PASS THE LAW SHOULD THEY THINK ABOUT "DEPT OF LABOR" AND THE MESS DOL IS IN?

WHAT MESSAGE IS GETTING PASSED WITH THIS NEW LAW, IF YOU BREAK THE LAW BY ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY YOU GET THE CITIZENSHIP, IF YOU ENTER THE COUNTRY WITH GREAT QUALIFICATIONS LEGALLY YOU GET THE SLAVERY?

Question:
- Don't we have more competent people who can manage this, or do we need to farm out the simple data entry (300,000 cases to India or China).
- If it is taking 6 years for DOL to process 360K Green Card applications per year, how much time it will take DOL to process 12 Million applications for illegals who have been staying in this country (in case this new law passes)?
2) Do Legals who are highly educated, paying their taxes, obeying the law deserve Green Cards first of Illegals who have been breaking the law, who are using Government services but not paying taxes?
3) Who is gaining with the new law?
- Government ( As it will cost $5000 to process a Green Card)
- Lawyers ( Who make money out of people, GC process costs approx $5000 - $8000)
- Firms ( Who get bonded labor as immigrant cannot jump companies/firms when their Green Card is in process)
- Immigrants

PLEASE CHECK OUT BELOW SITES AND YOU WILL FIND A GOOD STORY
http://immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=235
http://legalsfirst.blogspot.com/
http://murthy.com

Hi Roman3,
The EB3/EB2 is not based on what you have, it is based on what employer needs for his position and add published for that position. If employer published add saying that he need the candidate MS + 2 years experience or BS + over 5 years experience, you are eligible for EB2 otherwise you can't change to EB2 even though you have MS from USA. Please review your add and then talk to Lawyer again if you are eligible.

I think this is what I know based on the discussion with friends.

Good Luck
Veluru

roman3 said:
Guys,

could you, please, clarify.

I filed my LC as EB3, but now I checked evaluation service and was told that my 5 years at the university (Russia) and hours I have in my diploma are easily make me Master of CS.

I contacted my lawyer and asked him if I can switch from EB3 to EB2 after my labor is approved and he said 'No'.

Did anyone have similar experience or have comments about the situation?

Thank you.

Please pray for me!

Today was announced that my company will be acquired by another company. I am on my 7th year and going 8th year.

Electronics Engineers, Except Computer - 17-2072.00
RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

SlipperyGC said:
Today was announced that my company will be acquired by another company. I am on my 7th year and going 8th year.

Electronics Engineers, Except Computer - 17-2072.00
RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

Dont worry, if something like that happens, which is not in our control, request/beg the new company to continue with the process.

Folks Let's do it!!

Nationwide RALLY of mail, fax, email, phone Today & April 24

Please post on this site after you do it, that it will encourage others as well..

Please feel free to customize your letter. Bold the main points.
Keep the full content in all letters (including TO & CC addresses), It could come to 4 pages or so.

Send Postal Mails on April 20
Send Fax and Emails on April 24
Make Phone calls on 24 th and 25 th - Ask about the fax and letters you send.

I’m sure it will work some result if Whitehouse receive say 1000 letters…I guess 200,000+ people and their family is waiting for LCA.

In short, 1 + 12 letters will be going out to,

TO
1. President

CC
2. President’s chief of staff
3. Vice President
4. Vice President’s chief of staff
5. Labor secretary
6. Labor secretary Chief of Staff
7. Labor Deputy Secretary
8. Labor Associate Deputy Secretary
9. Stephen Stefanko - Certification Manager
10. John Barlett - Certification Manager
11. Ms. Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State
12. Ms. Karen P. Hughes, Under Secretary, Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs

Let your friends also know…Let’s make it a success

Sub: Huge Administrative Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at Department Of Labor

Dear Mr. President,

Hope your family and you are doing well.

I would like to bring to your attention the huge administrative delay in LCA approval process at DOL’s two Backlog Elimination Centers (BEC), most notably the Philadelphia BEC. I started my application with DOL 4 years back. Two years have passed since the commencement of two BECs, but till now I have not received the approvals. There is not even an option for status check or an indication when my application will be considered.

My family and I are suffering constantly in numerous ways due to these delays. To list a few, my spouse doesn’t get the work permit, I can’t change the job, due to such insecurity we can’t buy a house or take a meaningful vacation etc. We are considering leaving USA to my home country, winding up the American dream. May be it was a big mistake in my life to come to USA after working hard on my engineering college degree and leaving behind a nice job in my home country. Now I have ended up fighting DOL’s Administrative Delays and its stone-age process which seems like a long dark tunnel, with no light in sight.

I will be highly obliged if you could look into this matter as soon as possible and take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

Thank You Mr. President.

In appreciation of your leadership and resolve,

Sincerely

Name
City, State, Zip code

To: (Mail/Fax/E-mail)

President

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Fax: 202-456-2461
president@whitehouse.gov

CC: (Mail/Fax/E-mail)

Vice President
President’s Chief of Staff
Vice President’s Chief of Staff

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Fax: 202-456-2461

comments@whitehouse.gov,vice_president@whitehouse.gov,

Department of Labor

Ms. Elaine L. Chao, Secretary of Labor (202) 693-6000
Mr. Paul T. Conway, Chief of Staff (202) 693-6007
Mr. Steven J. Law, Deputy Secretary (202) 693-6000
Ms. Laura Genero, Associate Deputy Secretary (202) 693-6000

U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210
202-693-2768

Stephen Stefanko - Certification Manager
ETA- Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Division of Foreign Labor Certification
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 220
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
FAX: (484) 270-1600

John Barlett - Certification Manager
ETA - Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Division of Foreign Labor
700 North Pearl St., Suite 400N
Dallas, Texas 75201
FAX: (214) 237-9135

Department of State

Ms. Condoleezza Rice
Secretary of State
Ms. Karen P. Hughes
Under Secretary, Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs

U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520

Senate
John_McCain@McCain.senate.gov, senator@akaka.senate.gov, senator@biden.senate.gov, senator_bingaman@bingaman.senate.gov, senator_byrd@byrd.senate.gov, senator@clinton.senate.gov, senator@conrad.senate.gov, senator@dorgan.senate.gov, russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov, tom_harkin@harkin.senate.gov, vermont@jeffords.senate.gov, tim@johnson.senate.gov, senator@kennedy.senate.gov, john_kerry@kerry.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, senator@levin.senate.gov, senator@mikulski.senate.gov, senator_murray@murray.senate.gov, senator@billnelson.senate.gov, jack@reed.senate.gov, senator@rockefeller.senate.gov, senator@schumer.senate.gov, senator@stabenow.senate.gov
Media
belluck@nytimes.com, sundays@cbsnews.com, 48hours@cbsnews.com, jonathan.wald@nbc.com, comments@fareedzakaria.com, jabenn@nytimes.com, abc.news.magazines@abc.com, 2020@abc.com, abc.news.magazines@abc.com, thisweek@abc.com, Dateline@NBC.com, WT@nbc.com, MTP@NBC.com, nightly@nbc.com, today@nbc.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com, msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com, abramsreport@msnbc.com, countdown@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, Connected@MSNBC.com, Imus@msnbc.com, allenh@washpost.com, allenm@washpost.com, aranam@washpost.com, argetsinger@washpost.com, rajiv@washpost.com, cheaterry@washpost.com, cohnd@washpost.com, coopermana@washpost.com, apcar@nytimes.com, peappl@nytimes.com, randya@nytimes.com, barbanel@nytimes.com, dabarry@nytimes.com, barstow@nytimes.com, goldbehr@nytimes.com, brian_hill@metronetworks.com, sheberer@pbs.org, ftn@cbsnews.com, betsy.fischer@nbc.com, plorris@univision.net, abenitez@univision.net, steve.majors@nbc.com, mcurtis@njn.org, stu.schutzman@abc.com,muriel.pearson@abc.com, dij@cbsnews.com,lisa.hsia@nbc.com, mail@uttm.com, dij@cbsnews.com, pjh@cbsnews.com,browne@foxnews.com,pls@cbsnews.com,gmartin@express-news.net,opinionjournal@wsj.com, mossberg@wsj.com, geoffrey.fowler@wsj.com,clemons@newamerica.net, lakshmipathy@newamerica.net, white@newamerica.net,friedman@newamerica.net, menon@newamerica.net,letters@nypost.com,letters@washpost.com, wsj.ltrs@wsj.com, josephg@phillynews.com, lakerb@phillynews.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com,
msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com,abramsreport@msnbc.com,countdown@msnbc.com,hardball@msnbc.com,
Connected@MSNBC.com,Imus@msnbc.com,
nschwartz@fortunemail.com, publisher@forbes.com,medinar@phillynews.com

Last edited by a moderator: