Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

dvp1961 said:
GC_From_NJ,

NJ - EB3 - RIR
PD: 09/12/2003
45 Day Letter - Jan 23rd' 2006
Case #: P-05140-30***

From your signature, I find that your PD is Sept 12, 2003 and you have already received 45-day a month ago.

My PD is June 2, 2003 and I haven't still received yet. Do you know any other guys from NJ who have already received their 45-day letters and their PDs are later than June 2003.

My collegue whose PD is April 30, 2003 and his labor was also filed from NJ under EB3 - RIR has not received 45-day letter. This is making me nervous as one day I will have a bitter surprise stating that my case has been closed due to non-responding to this stupid 45-day letter.

I will appreciate if you provide me the information if you have.

Thanks

the letter generation has no connection with the PD, it depends on which boxes are being opened/processed by different people, so don't panic yet.

Keep monitoring your screenshot, when the T changes to P, it means the letter has been generated, and only then you should worry about it.

laborpain01 said:
after 3 years and eight months my labor has been finally approved. Guys
these were long three years and this forum was the only
thing that kept the hopes alive. I would like to sincerely
thank everyone here for their suggestions and support.

And for those who are still waiting ... hang in there and very soon
your labor will be approved.

thanks

PD 06/25/2002.
RD April 2004(Received by Regional)
Approval date 02/23/2006.
EB2/RIR/VA
45 day Received October 2005.
Replied October 2005
Case Number P04279 XXXX

Congrats Buddy

Now you can change your name to Visapain06

hello

- BostonQA
- Mariner555
- Laloo__Prasad
- dvp1961
- akela
- Sneezy

can you please post the details of your cases so we can add you to the tracker ?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
finally i heard the good news today

all,

I have been silent visitor to this thread for more than 4+years. My labor has been approved and my company got the documents today.

Thanks to all of you guys for your contribution

dvp1961,

I have colleagues working with me whose PD is end of 2004 and have already received their 45 day letters. PBEC is infamous for issuing 45 day letters randomly so my guess is not to panic.

Have you requested for a screenshot for 7th year extension ? If the screenshot gives most of the information with your case no. as P-*** then you should expect the 45 day letter soon. Start bugging your lawyer, employer and if needed contact PBEC. You have to be pro-active in your efforts otherwise there will be many whose cases will be closed just like JW's which is very sad indeed.

Keep your hopes up !!

dvp1961 said:
GC_From_NJ,

NJ - EB3 - RIR
PD: 09/12/2003
45 Day Letter - Jan 23rd' 2006
Case #: P-05140-30***

From your signature, I find that your PD is Sept 12, 2003 and you have already received 45-day a month ago.

My PD is June 2, 2003 and I haven't still received yet. Do you know any other guys from NJ who have already received their 45-day letters and their PDs are later than June 2003.

My collegue whose PD is April 30, 2003 and his labor was also filed from NJ under EB3 - RIR has not received 45-day letter. This is making me nervous as one day I will have a bitter surprise stating that my case has been closed due to non-responding to this stupid 45-day letter.

I will appreciate if you provide me the information if you have.

Thanks

adkgc said:
all,

I have been silent visitor to this thread for more than 4+years. My labor has been approved and my company got the documents today.

CONGRATS!!! it's always good to see approval from 2001. :)

Please add to tracker

ETA Case Number: T-05164-xxxxx
PD: 11/20/2004
Case: RIR
State: MD
45 day letter: No
BEC: PBEC

User id: raj8074

adkgc said:
all,

Congratulations adkgc,

And best of luck for the following stages...

Can you post the first five digits of your case number (P-?????) please? Thanks.

Laborious said:
Congratulations adkgc,

And best of luck for the following stages...

Can you post the first five digits of your case number (P-?????) please? Thanks.

Hers is adkgc info

Caseno: P-04287xxxxx
PD: Nov 20 2001 , VA , Non - RIR

made it to Regional in last august last year.

and replied to 45 day letter in march this year.

Not only an issue of fairness

Hey guys,
I completely agree with you!! It is not only an issue of fairness but removing the cutoff date will only hurt us fellow BEC victims! keep in mind that once the cutoffdate becomes current, the PD no longer matters (correct me if i am wrong). whoever gets in line to apply 485 first will get his/her GC first.
cutoff date shouldn't become current before the backlogs are cleared!
I am not saying that the guys who have their LC in their hands shouldn't fight for retrgression but we shouldn't support it right now!

LALOO_PRASAD said:
For Retrogression any bill passes, we have to face another issue. We should request USCIS not to remove the cutoff date, unless PBEC clears all labor certificates. If iv.org seriously thinking Retrogression isssue, then they are creating another big mess for PBEC victims. They are not considering PBEC at all. Just trying to add the falvour PBEC to gather some more people.

First time after September ...

maggi1111 said:
Finaly I get LC.
EB-3, RIR-NY 12/21/2001
P-05133-*****
45-letter 10/20/2005

Congrats and good luck on your next steps.

After September, I think today is the first day where we see three labor approvals in a single day. Hope this trend continues..

BarneySha said:
Looks like all 45 day letters rcvd in oct 2005 are geting approved.
Guru's any comments?

Looks like that is what is happening. It is worriesome for 2001 Guys who replied in Jan - Mar 2005.

But any approval is always good as long as they keep doing that.

BarneySha said:
Looks like all 45 day letters rcvd in oct 2005 are geting approved.
Guru's any comments?

yea..!! it looks like the 45replied letters in October r being taken care of....maybe those r the letters right now in front of them and approving them....

Tanveer..watch out...! yours is replied in Novemeber I guess... !!

StressTestInUSA said:
yea..!! it looks like the 45replied letters in October r being taken care of....maybe those r the letters right now in front of them and approving them....

Tanveer..watch out...! yours is replied in Novemeber I guess... !!

Hi StresstestInUSA

What do you think will happen out of these

1) 3 months from now lot of people get approvals and Lawsuit is forgotten

2) Only few approvals in next 3 months and Lawsuit filed and CO of PBEC removed

3) Nothing happens - We all talk like same and calling Guru's of PBEC for expert advise

4) Reto Bill Passes and Visa Dates moves faster and lots of people file PERM and not show their faces here

5) DBEC Close Shop by June 2006

Write..Now!

I found this link, which list many media email addresses. (Washington Post is widely circulated where the policy makers live). An article in Washington Post describing PBEC mess will at least cause some phones to ring. Please write to media. DOL PBEC bureaucracy beast need some motivation..

http://www.rumormillnews.com/MEDIA_EMAIL_ADDRESSES.htm

Also pls write to India based journalists as president is planning a high profile visit there.

Tom.Heneghan@reuters.com (New Delhi)
Alex Perry (India, Not sure of Email Address)