Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

khogaye said:
Hey street test

before suggestiing anything have some solid logic behind that. Further, if something is asked then have a courtsey to answer that as well. I asked u something after ur post but no reply................ people in this forum are going through vv tough time so think ten times before writing anything.

Hi khogaye...

I know ...all of us going thru hell with this PBEC shit...Like I said..if I was in Justwatching's shoes...I 'WILL' definetly got PBEC and ask personally about the case...What nonsense in his case...he is just waiitng for years together for that freaking letter...and now they say they r closing the case cos there was no reply after almost 1 yr...So he is still at square one since 2001....

I think his is the most drastic case in this thread....so far no one has gone to PBEC...but if they make our life hell as in the case of JW..people will start marching there...

RaoDulla said:
They should out source the PBEC to Bangalore or Shanghai :rolleyes:

I understand that they cannot outsource the final review/certification/adjudication of applications, but if they had outsourced data-entry and issuing 45 day letters I am damn sure we all would have been out of this hell long back.

case closed

Hey guys i need some advice.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to reopen a case.

I got my 45 day letter back in April 05 and it was replied on time.But suddenly yesterday i get a letter that my case i closed since the 45 day letter was not replied in time.

My lawyer has taken the required steps immidiately,but just wondering what is the next step .Does any one have any idea

My PD is june 04
State :atlanta
Revcd 45 day letter in April

Hello Everyone

Anybody can explain what was going on between Atlanta & PBEC?
Is that right, all the cases from Mar-02 to May-02 moved to Atlanta? If yes, what do you guys think where my case would be?

My case status was RIR in last September, when I requested the screen shot for my 9th year extension. I do not know what is the status now.

Please advise guys, shall I go for PERM with another employer? I cannot do this with my current employer because of extra work and cost etc.

Can I file PERM and 140 with another company, keeping my current PBEC labor active?
According to new rules, does it impact in anyways my current labor, if I file 140 with another employer?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

radd said:
My analysis:
I have been reading in this forum that PBEC was closed from Last Oct and was recently reopened... and that they sent some of the boxes to Atlanta for approval.... Seems like all of it was true.. I am guessing that my case was in final review (on the table) when they closed and they sent the May - Jun '02 cases to Atlanta for approval... that's the reason for the sudden movement in approval from Mar'02 to May'02...

And now after reopening the center... they are approving the cases beginning from the ones that were collecting dust on their desk... Just my opinion.. I think the approvals will start to pour in from now on..

Well everyone with PD prior to May'02... start praying and look out for the mail... You will see light very soon..
radd

Approval May 2002 NJ

sai_ani
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2003

My Labor got approved.

Priority Date: May 8 2002.
Applied from NJ. Never made it to regional.
Got 45 day letter sometime in December.

My comany was acquired ("successorship-in-interest" ) by another company. During the response to 45-day letter, lawyer changed the case to new company.

Congratulations!

saknia said:
sai_ani
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2003

My Labor got approved.

Priority Date: May 8 2002.
Applied from NJ. Never made it to regional.
Got 45 day letter sometime in December.

My comany was acquired ("successorship-in-interest" ) by another company. During the response to 45-day letter, lawyer changed the case to new company.

Saknia - Congratulations! Wish you all the best in your next stages of the process.

e-Mails and Fax letters about PBEC

DBEC is approving 2005 cases. It seems PBEC is not working at all. We should start sending letters to big guys in DOL, Senators, Congressmen and if possilble president office also only about PBEC.

We should not sleep. We have watched this forum entire 2005. DBEC forum daily talk about approvals everyday. Our issue not backlog, because backlog efficiency is atleast 50%(DBEC-45% & PBEC-5%). We know that still some 10% people are suffering with DBEC, but atleast they are making 90% applicants happy. DBEC applicants have some hope. PBEC we lost complete hope.

We should attack with emails and fax letters about PBEC(Philadelphia Backlog Enlarge Corruption) not backlog. We lost patience.

Hi,

I got the same letter three weeks ago. No one knows what PBEC guys do. My H1 expiration is at the end of August. I don't know whether to get 7th extension.

Now i am considering to apply for new LC via PERM. Wish to be out from this hell as soon as possible.

LCKY2004 said:
Hey guys i need some advice.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to reopen a case.

I got my 45 day letter back in April 05 and it was replied on time.But suddenly yesterday i get a letter that my case i closed since the 45 day letter was not replied in time.

My lawyer has taken the required steps immidiately,but just wondering what is the next step .Does any one have any idea

My PD is june 04
State :atlanta
Revcd 45 day letter in April

mmm02 said:
Hi,

I got the same letter three weeks ago. No one knows what PBEC guys do. My H1 expiration is at the end of August. I don't know whether to get 7th extension.

Now i am considering to apply for new LC via PERM. Wish to be out from this hell as soon as possible.

HAVE YOU TRIED REOPENING THE CASE

What is happening here, Does any1 know about this rumour

Is that right, all the cases from Mar-02 to May-02 moved to Atlanta? If yes, what do you guys think where my case would be?

My case status was RIR in last September, when I requested the screen shot for my 9th year extension. I do not know what is the status now.

I guess I missed the story on this. What is going on??

Any1

Thanks in advance

ak

2002 Traditional LC in PBEC

My RD September 2002. Traditional. Company received 45-day letter last Nov.

How long I still need to wait?

Anyone heard 2002 traditional LC approval from PBEC?

True/false

I have read a lot of rumors about Pbec in this thread let me give you answar of each and every ruomer

1- Is This true that Pbec has lost a lot of cases

ANSWAR : YES NUMBERS ARE IN THOUSANDS

2-PBEC will be eliminated In next 18 months

ANSWAR: THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THIS CENTURY . PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THEIR LC AS LONG AS FOR FIVE YEARS. SO FAR THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO EVEN ENTER THE WHOLE CASES INTO THEIR SYSTEM

3-PBEC has transfered some cases to atlanta

ANSWAR: YES THEY HAVE DONE IT ...... JUST TO CREATE MORE MESS

4-what DBEC is doing .............

ANSWAR: DBEC HAS APPROVED YESTERDAY ONE CASE WITH PD MARCH28, 2005. THAT WAS THE LAST DATE TO FILE LC UNDER OLD SCHEME

5-Is PBEC closing cases now a days without any reason

ANSWAR : They have closed down 500 such cases just for no reason

6-How many CO are working in PBEC & How long they need to processes to complete all the cases

ANSWAR: 15-20 CO are working and they need 80 years to get out from this mess

7-What immigrationvoice.com is doing

ANSWAR: Working for their own vested interst .... against the interst of PBEC victims.

8-What is the solution

ANSWAR : LAW SUIT. ONLY THEY CAN SPEAK THE TRUTH INFORNTOF JUDGE

Last edited by a moderator:
Support you!

It is my first poster here. My husband and I are suffering from waiting for LC. He sent application out in June 2002. It is terrible that some cases will be sent to another center again.
what should we do now. I really think we should do something instead of waiting.

LALOO_PRASAD said:
DBEC is approving 2005 cases. It seems PBEC is not working at all. We should start sending letters to big guys in DOL, Senators, Congressmen and if possilble president office also only about PBEC.

We should not sleep. We have watched this forum entire 2005. DBEC forum daily talk about approvals everyday. Our issue not backlog, because backlog efficiency is atleast 50%(DBEC-45% & PBEC-5%). We know that still some 10% people are suffering with DBEC, but atleast they are making 90% applicants happy. DBEC applicants have some hope. PBEC we lost complete hope.

We should attack with emails and fax letters about PBEC(Philadelphia Backlog Enlarge Corruption) not backlog. We lost patience.

Well Done Laloo

LALOO_PRASAD said:

This is the right step in the right direction

Message to GC_From_NJ

GC_From_NJ,

NJ - EB3 - RIR
PD: 09/12/2003
45 Day Letter - Jan 23rd' 2006
Case #: P-05140-30***

From your signature, I find that your PD is Sept 12, 2003 and you have already received 45-day a month ago.

My PD is June 2, 2003 and I haven't still received yet. Do you know any other guys from NJ who have already received their 45-day letters and their PDs are later than June 2003.

My collegue whose PD is April 30, 2003 and his labor was also filed from NJ under EB3 - RIR has not received 45-day letter. This is making me nervous as one day I will have a bitter surprise stating that my case has been closed due to non-responding to this stupid 45-day letter.

I will appreciate if you provide me the information if you have.

Thanks

What is PBEC upto?

Let me say this right of the bat that PBEC is at best a dysfunctional unit right now.

With that out of the way, lets try to guess what are they up to and put a rationale behind their stupendous performance.

Based on recent information they released they plan to finish ‘data entry’ and ’45-Day letter’ stuff by June 2006. The reasoning behind that would be that they can publish case status, they can follow FIFO, they can dedicate all resources for case adjudication. I think they sold this idea to ‘the Incompetent genius in-charge’.
They also mentioned that they could get this stuff done before June 2006. This could very well be the driving thing; if they sold the idea that they can get this done by March 2006, then it’s a good idea. Anything beyond April 2006 would be just plain crap. That said, I don’t understand why they wont disclose this information? What is this KGB? NSA? I would be more relaxed if they told me what they are planning to do. June 2006 is not realistic, there has to be an arbitrary date that they have set, give or take 15 Days just publish that date for peace sake. It’ll help us sleep well at night.

LC approved

after 3 years and eight months my labor has been finally approved. Guys
these were long three years and this forum was the only
thing that kept the hopes alive. I would like to sincerely
thank everyone here for their suggestions and support.

And for those who are still waiting ... hang in there and very soon
your labor will be approved.

thanks

PD 06/25/2002.
RD April 2004(Received by Regional)
Approval date 02/23/2006.
EB2/RIR/VA
45 day Received October 2005.
Replied October 2005
Case Number P04279 XXXX

Please, if you know the answer say it

What is happening here, Does any1 know about this rumour

I guess I missed the story on this. What is going on??

Any1

Thanks in advance

ak
Ps- Tanveer, I have no problem you want to sue, shout or whatever. I have asked a question, if you know the answer fine, if you do not, please do not degrade the question. It might not be of much importance to you, but it is to me. So let me ask it and I am looking for some sincere answer. Thanks

laborpain01 said:
after 3 years and eight months my labor has been finally approved. Guys
these were long three years and this forum was the only
thing that kept the hopes alive. I would like to sincerely
thank everyone here for their suggestions and support.

And for those who are still waiting ... hang in there and very soon
your labor will be approved.

thanks

PD 06/25/2002.
RD April 2004(Received by Regional)
Approval date 02/23/2006.
EB2/RIR/VA
45 day Received October 2005.
Replied October 2005
Case Number P04279 XXXX

CONGRATS!!! and good luck for future steps.