Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ciril99 said:
My MD SWA PD is Jan 3, 2002.

I emailed them few days back, have not heard any thing back.

If your case is in final review for more than 4 weeks then i think you should check you status once again. Send one more email from different email id. you should get a response from them. Good luck.

I wish and pray that everyone in this forum get their LC certification soon. I know how this piece of LC shit affects everyones life.

laborpain01 said:
About the email request .. .could someone please let me know if there is a particular format that i need to use to ask the labor status. Also what details do I need to provide them
thanks

This is the format. You will gte reply in 10-15 minutues. Check and let us know your Status.You can send from your office email even. Better to send from Company e mail.

email: 'H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US'

Sub: Case Number: P-XXXXX-XXXXX

Madam/ Sir,

Would you provide me the documents that I would need to file the 7th year H1B extension .Following is my case details.

ETA Case Number: P-XXXXX-XXXXX

Alien’s Name: XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX

Date of Acceptance for Processing XX 2002

Employer: XXXXXXX

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thanking you
Your Name

cantstandit said:
hi JPMC, I'm from NY too, did your case reach regional before going to BEC ? when did you receive the letter ?!

tks

Hi cantstandit,
It was at state level before reaching BEC...

thx

tough

I also hear my co-worker got approved CA 5/2003 PD from dallas ..and got hardcopy yesterday ..

nk01 said:
In My company people whose case went to Dallas and with PD of Jun2003 has received the certified hard copy. We are located in CA. My pd is dec2002 and it went to Philly. Though I am happy for my friends, It does piss me off that Philly has been so unfair. The worst part is that there is no trend at all. What are they doing right now? are they sending out 45-day letters or certifying cases?. I wish they will atleast tell us how long will it take. In that case we can be mentally preprared.

Friends can anyone of u estimate how long will it take them to process CA DEC2002 RIR case ?

New Yahoo Group!!!

StressTestInUSA said:
WhereismyGC!!

Pls....can you start a a yahoo group for the BEC sufferers...With this we can know how many users we have. Itwill not be possible to track this number with ip.com. As I said I am luckily or unluckily not a 'techie'....

So the group will basically have all the users registered and the letters we are mailing/faxing...Lets keep this as the 1st task and not more complcated than this... I will go to some 'patel's store' and fax 20 copies to these guys...!!

If all guys stuck in BEC register we shud be running into many thousands ... i.e if all the silent viewers participate..which I very much doubt...
Even if there is an earthquake next to them, they will just have a look at it...fortunate 'cool' guys..!!

Only faxing to BEC heads and cc to senators...We need to ask them their plan of actions and need a FIFO ...

Some quick suggestions for our yahoo group to be born...some kind of motivating name man...!

I have started following yahoo group. couldn't think of better name than this.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PBEC_Labor_Victims/

Please...All are invited to join... but the discussion is strictly limited to PBEC Labor issues. Statuses can be posted but with limited discussion..

No warward questions like...what if..how to...Is it...bla..bla...????..Thanks.

Your company lawyers can answers those for you.

congrats!

How long was your case in Final Review?
whatheheck said:
I just got a response from philly stating that my case has been certified.

I send an email yester and didn't get any response. But i sent one more email this morning and got a response within 5 mins. I don't know how long it will take them to send the hard copy. I'll update once i get the hard copy.

Now what is next? Wait for hard copy and file I-140 and wait for ever?

Here is my case detail
MD SWA, RIR-EB3, PD:02/12/2002
RD: 08/04, State cleared and moved to Region.

Actions

chinglun said:
I also hear my co-worker got approved CA 5/2003 PD from dallas ..and got hardcopy yesterday ..

What are you guys doing? Any Actions...Please send the letters to DOL and PBEC...Let your voice be heard.

Check my previous postings..thanks

Congrats

Congratulations !! Lucky you...Mine is also from MD with PD of 08/2001..still not heard anything ...I tried status but it shows RIR only all the time !!

I am tired now..

yours_sincerely said:
All the best for I-140 & 485.

StressTestInUSA said:
WhereismyGC!!

Pls....can you start a a yahoo group for the BEC sufferers...With this we can know how many users we have. Itwill not be possible to track this number with ip.com. As I said I am luckily or unluckily not a 'techie'....

So the group will basically have all the users registered and the letters we are mailing/faxing...Lets keep this as the 1st task and not more complcated than this... I will go to some 'patel's store' and fax 20 copies to these guys...!!

If all guys stuck in BEC register we shud be running into many thousands ... i.e if all the silent viewers participate..which I very much doubt...
Even if there is an earthquake next to them, they will just have a look at it...fortunate 'cool' guys..!!

Only faxing to BEC heads and cc to senators...We need to ask them their plan of actions and need a FIFO ...

Some quick suggestions for our yahoo group to be born...some kind of motivating name man...!

Silent viewers like me too are ready to participate........but the only reason i am silent is that My PD is 2004 which much later than most of the guys here.Also there are very few cases from my state (ky).

You guys have suffered much more than people like me,But since The BEC affects all of us i am sure all will participate

They were supposed to complete data entry by end of september and told us that we would see a flood of approvals after that.

Frankly I am pissed off. This is not the first time they lied.

Around 58 more working days left in this year

I hope BEC employees dont take long vacations.

Now that we are in October, I hope to see more approvals than ever as Sept 30th deadline is passed.

Good Luck to all.

NJGCMar03

whatheheck said:
If your case is in final review for more than 4 weeks then i think you should check you status once again. Send one more email from different email id. you should get a response from them. Good luck.

I wish and pray that everyone in this forum get their LC certification soon. I know how this piece of LC shit affects everyones life.

Thanks, Good luck in I-140 and I-485 filing.

Ciril99

Cool Down

Please cool down.

My PD = Sept/2001 from MD
RIR, EB2

Currently status with PBEC = RIR.

So please cool down ...

mdgc2001 said:
How long was your case in Final Review?

For nearly 1.5 months. In
July 20th "RIR"
Aug 19th "Final Review"
Sep 26th "Final Review"
Oct 05th "Certified"

I guess now you will get a picture.

Mine is also same as whattheheck

Dates for final review and Certified. It almost 5 weeks to certify after it got in to Final Review

I just joined! Everyone please register!

whereismy_gc said:
I have started following yahoo group. couldn't think of better name than this.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PBEC_Labor_Victims/

Please...All are invited to join... but the discussion is strictly limited to PBEC Labor issues. Statuses can be posted but with limited discussion..

No warward questions like...what if..how to...Is it...bla..bla...????..Thanks.

Your company lawyers can answers those for you.

Chinglun

Were did you get these numbers from? It appears something is missing as the total count is slightly above 89,000 when we know there are over 350K. Any guess where you found these nubmers? Thanks