Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thanks for the summary!
It is hard to infer a pattern from these approvals. I am thinking they have a separate processing queue for State cases that did not reach Regional and most of the approvals are from that queue. It is also possible that these approvals are the result of the error, that messed up priority queue, that aprlc2002 mentioned.

Are there any RIR feb/jan 2002 people here whose cases reached regional? a status check might shed more light...

vine95050 said:
Guys, these are a few RIR cases that got certified from PBEC in the last few days. I hope these are not random cases.

If these are not random cases, it's a good sign and right on predictions (PBEC is approving 'fourth quarter 2001 RIR cases' - source: my lawyer's chat with PBEC). It gels very well with aprlc2002 predictions as well. Stay positive!

jjcchoi [ PD: Nov 2001; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
SB (murthy site) [PD: Nov 2001; State: ?; Regional: ?]
Wash.DC(friend's) [PD: Oct 2001; State: DC; Regional: No]
GOD_BLESS_YOU [PD: Oct 2001; State: NY; Reional: ?]
greencard007 [PD: Aug 2001; State: MD; Regional: Yes]

Please fill in or modify if there's any error...

Request for proof of labor.....7th year and instant reply what a pleasent suprise

Hi Guys
I just request for proof of labor filing for7th year ext. and instant reply what a pleasent suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The e-mail mgs was like this.
ETA case T-05132-XXXXX
P/type RIR
Employer Name : XXXX inc.
Alien Name XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Case rec. date: 11/01/2002
Case Status Incomplete

P/D 11/01/2002
any body knows what exactly that means?
Thanks guys. This forum made me to check this way god belss everybody.

zeifa said:
Hi Guys
I just request for proof of labor filing for7th year ext. and instant reply what a pleasent suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA case T-05132-XXXXX
P/type RIR
Case Status Incomplete

P/D 11/01/2002

hi. what time did you send out your inquiry... i sent mine about 30mins ago and still no reply.

zeifa,
when did you send your request? I assume you sent it to PBEC. I sent one this afternoon and haven't got anything back.
zeifa said:
Hi Guys

ETA case T-05132-XXXXX
P/type RIR
Case Status Incomplete

P/D 11/01/2002

schmooze said:
Thanks for the summary!
It is hard to infer a pattern from these approvals. I am thinking they have a separate processing queue for State cases that did not reach Regional and most of the approvals are from that queue. It is also possible that these approvals are the result of the error, that messed up priority queue, that aprlc2002 mentioned.

Are there any RIR feb/jan 2002 people here whose cases reached regional? a status check might shed more light...

These approvals may be errors. But the case of whatheheck (for details, please see above) makes me believe that my lawyer ('s office) is probably right; to quote the para-legal on PBEC approving dates - "finishing fourth quarter 2001 RIR cases and moving on to first quarter 2002 RIR cases."

Also, aprlc2002 maintains that TR and RIR processing dates will be the same at the end of 2005. So, I think these approvals may not be aberrations after all.

Regarding SWA or Regional cases, I think it's strictly PD so far for these RIR cases, irrespective of whether the made it to regional.. Any other analysis or suggestions?

last night 11.00 and when I open my e-mail in the morning at 9.30 the replay was there man... what a suprise. wait for a day may be. you will get it. good luck.

Seems like you have not received the 45D letter yet. Once you receive it, you will have a P (or D) number for ETA Case: and probably 'Data Review' for Case Status. Once your employer/lawyer responds to the 45D letter and is entered into the system, awaiting processing, the Case Status usually changes to 'RIR' and so on...

If you already have received your 45D letter you should have a P (for Philadelphia) or D (for Dallas) number instead of a 'T' (Temporary) number in 'ETA Case' column.

zeifa said:
Hi Guys

ETA case T-05132-XXXXX
P/type RIR
Case Status Incomplete

P/D 11/01/2002

Its probably your name, as information like case status is privy only to the big fish, and big fish don't live in small rivers.

smallriver said:
I sent a mail to the address H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US with the subject: Inquery

My name: SMALLRIVER

But I do not recieve any response. Is there anything wrong with my mail?

hello there.....

still alive,

looks like Philli BEC's Fuzzy Logic is working and gald to see some reasonable approvals finally.

FIFO + LIFO => FI(FO)+ LI (FO)
=> {FO}(FI+LI) => {FO}(F)(2I)
=> (F**2)(O)(2I) => 4(I)(O)F**
=> 2 F(O)urty F(I)ve I {F*****} All

No regrets that some one in the back compartment got out early, happy to see the light at the end of the of tunnel.. not sure if it is the end of the tunnel ... but hopes are high.....

Thanks to Icarus and other Gurus in the forum, for valuble inputs, your analysis and reasonings are the strong support for us to stay here with hope.

atyagi73 said:
I found the following people in the JW tracker with PD of early 2001. Where are these people ?

Manny2001
dilshad
SINCE2001
GC_MD_2001
mudra1234-Friend
epidural
juntha
shalinilulla
foret1
MD2001
Friend of GC_MD_2001
rsiv
hemant2001
NAYAK
mrcMD
sunkav
apnet43

Congratulations!

greencard007 said:
My labor has been certified after 4 years of waiting.
Details.
RIR EB-2
Maryland filing date: 8/12/2001
Moved to Phil: March , 2004
45 Days Letter: March 2005
Labor cerified : 8/18/2005
Good luck to all of you.

Congratulations!

jjcchoi said:
Our LC got approved.
Here's our info.
2001 Nov. RIR MD EB2
Moved to federal level Feb 2004.
45 letters March 2005.

And one more info.
We are on the 7th year of H1B.
I got my visa stamped in our country last week and had no problem.

Questions about SWA or regional case and FIFO.

aprlc2002 said:
Yeah, may be or may be not. But, I can tell you all TR and RIR will have same date of processing by this year ending. This is for Sure.

Hi Aprlc2002,
I was wondering whether you mean all the TR and RIR cases will have same date of processing by YE, no matter they are cases that stayed in the states or reached the regional?

My case is RIR has PD May 2002, stayed in NY state, and I haven't received the 45 day letter yet.

But I have seem many people with later PD (also RIR) than me, got their 45 day letter long time ago. It seems to me that their cases will also be processed earlier than people like me who have earlier PD, but have not received the 45 day letter. So it still seems that FIFO is not followed.

Am I wrong? Could you please offer your insight? Thanks!

Philly BRC

Hi,

My case was filed as EB2 from DE in Aug'04. I sent a mail to the BRC around 31-May-05 requesting them about my new case number and have not heard anything from them.

After waiting for 7 weeks I sent them a second mail but still have not heard. Any idea as to if the BRC is responding to the mails providing the case status or have they stopped doing that? What is generally the turnaroud time from BRC to the mails regarding the new case numbers.

There is another collegaue of mine who was filed as EB3 from DE in Apr'03 and he has already received his new case number in Dec'04.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Did you try the h1b7yr address?

Hey gc-when -

These may seem too obvious - but

a. have you tried asking your attorney to call in - mine usually gets a response (but have to move mountains before i can get him to make the call)

b. if you are in your 6th year of H1, then have you tried sending an email to h1b7yr address at the BEC?

gc_when? said:
Hi,

My case was filed as EB2 from DE in Aug'04. I sent a mail to the BRC around 31-May-05 requesting them about my new case number and have not heard anything from them.

After waiting for 7 weeks I sent them a second mail but still have not heard. Any idea as to if the BRC is responding to the mails providing the case status or have they stopped doing that? What is generally the turnaroud time from BRC to the mails regarding the new case numbers.

There is another collegaue of mine who was filed as EB3 from DE in Apr'03 and he has already received his new case number in Dec'04.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Philadelphia BRC

Thanks for the response. I am actually in my 5yr of H-1B. We don't deal with the attorney's directly it is generally through some person in the company. I was more interested in knowing if it was too early for me to send mail to Philly BRC to get my new case number and what kind of turnaround time people have seen after sending mail and receiving the new case number from the Phily BRC.

Thanks

gc_when? said:
Thanks for the response. I am actually in my 5yr of H-1B. We don't deal with the attorney's directly it is generally through some person in the company. I was more interested in knowing if it was too early for me to send mail to Philly BRC to get my new case number and what kind of turnaround time people have seen after sending mail and receiving the new case number from the Phily BRC.

Thanks

No wonder you did not get any response. People are advised to send inquiries about status only for H-1B extensions, not just like that.

Finally ... "In Final Review"

Received status form PBEC and my case Status is "Final Review". Not sure How long will it take to get the certification approval letter in hand ?

MD EB2 RIRPD Sep 2001 Philli RD 09/2004

My case type is "TR". I Received status form PBEC and the case Status is also "TR". Not sure what this means. Anything else has same experience?

7th Yr status: RIR

Get the response from the 7th Yr. Status is RIR.

My PD is Oct 2001 from MD.

What does RIR mean? Can anybody give an analysis on the information we have? Are they doing FIFO?