Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

johndoe007 said:
Congrats Choclito, greencard007 and jjchoi on your LCs

Just to add to the news, my lawyer called PBEC and they say my LC should be processed within the next 2 months.

Thats about 13 months of work to be done in the next few weeks, seeing is believing, so lets wait and see.
wht is your PD and State?

Anyone knows about all statuses that BEC track?

jiangnan said:
With more LC's got approved from Philly, and especially seeing people in Maryland got approved, I could help sending an email to Philly to verify my status last night. I got the screenshot just now, everything is OK except this processing/case type --- it is TR instead of RIR. My LC was filed as RIR.

Are there any people here have the same problem? I seem to see some posts here bringing up the same problem. But with my own case, I doubt it is a data entry error or has something to do with that earlier notice that my RIR will be denied. But what will they do with this denial of RIR? Will they remand it to the state where permanent LC is no longer handled?

Anyway I have asked my employer to call Rosalyn and hopefully they will do it (when? I do not know). Any people here with the same problem? Could you please share your experiences?

Thanks!

hi

Not heard anything for my case. Encouraging to hear all the news about md cases being approved !! waiting for my turn

Nayak
Aug 2001 PD MD state. - status - still in RIR

atyagi73 said:
I found the following people in the JW tracker with PD of early 2001. Where are these people ?

Manny2001
dilshad
SINCE2001
GC_MD_2001
mudra1234-Friend
epidural
juntha
shalinilulla
foret1
MD2001
Friend of GC_MD_2001
rsiv
hemant2001
NAYAK
mrcMD
sunkav
apnet43

What is TR type?

my2cents said:
Guys,
I got a screenshot from PBEC today. My case is TR but screenshot says..RIR ..is it possible that they can change TR to non-RIR so is it another mess from PBEC ?

another LC approval

My friend has received his certified labor from PBEC on Monday. His case details:
State Filed: Washington DC
SWA date: 10/25/2001
Regional Date: Never made it to regional
Case sent from DC to PBEC: Feb 2nd week (this, he found out from DC DOL)
45 day letter received: May 3rd week
45 day letter replied: May 3rd/4th week
Labor certified: 08/10/2005
Labor received in hand: 08/15/2005

another LC approval

My friend has received his certified labor from PBEC on Monday. His case details:

WashingtonDC said:

Hi WashingtonDc,

Is your case type is RIR or TR..

WashingtonDC said:
Atlast Phily BEC got some consistent movement! The status of Phily BEC changed
from 'Dead Snail' to 'Snail'.

Details?

Was it an RIR? Would you mind to let us know the first five digits of his P-number (P-05???-XXXXX)----since you mentioned that he received in May this year...

Thanks.

WashingtonDC said:

jiangnan said:
With more LC's got approved from Philly, and especially seeing people in Maryland got approved, I could help sending an email to Philly to verify my status last night. I got the screenshot just now, everything is OK except this processing/case type --- it is TR instead of RIR. My LC was filed as RIR.

Thanks!

When it comes to Maryland, People with EB-2/RIR category are somewhat getting their approval letters. I checked with many of my frieds who have EB-3/RIR 2001 PD's and they have not received anything so far. My colleague with August 2001, EB-3/RIR category just received a 7th year extension reply from Philly. His case status shows RIR (not even Final review). Now i believe all these predictions or so called good news are just a fake. These assholes are cheating us again and again.

I don't think we will hear any good news or update from Philly at the end of September.

lc410485gc said:
Finally, it is Maryland's turn.
I saw many Maryland cases get approved or moved forward!!!

Not true. There are many Maryland folks with 2001 PD just sitting/waiting with anger and frustration. As far as i am concerned these approvals are very very random. So its very hard to predict.

hi

hi johndoe007

can you tell me what is your PD since i want to know if you are talking about cases with PD 2001 & 2002 or does that include 2003 PD also ?

NAYAK said:
Not heard anything for my case. Encouraging to hear all the news about md cases being approved !! waiting for my turn

Nayak
Aug 2001 PD MD state. - status - still in RIR

You must be one of those EB3 folks.

I do not think EB2 or EB3 has anything to do with this approval, with their laziness and sporadic work, I doubt they would bother to sort out which is EB2 and which is EB3. I do with whattheheck that their approval is really random and maybe it just happened that they got some more EB2 type cases approve at this moment. It is truly too early to call it is the light at the end of tunnel, yet maybe living in a fake world is better than living in a real world.
:eek:

It reminds me of that movie Life is Beautiful, the father created such a fake world for his children in a Nazi camp. Man, I feel we are in a Nazi camp, too, our fate is not in the control of ourselves, but it seems we volunteer to be in a cage, while those victims in a Nazi camp did not have choice at all. :p :(

whatheheck said:
When it comes to Maryland, People with EB-2/RIR category are somewhat getting their approval letters. I checked with many of my frieds who have EB-3/RIR 2001 PD's and they have not received anything so far. My colleague with August 2001, EB-3/RIR category just received a 7th year extension reply from Philly. His case status shows RIR (not even Final review). Now i believe all these predictions or so called good news are just a fake. These assholes are cheating us again and again.

I don't think we will hear any good news or update from Philly at the end of September.

any 2001 NYer here received this message?

My girlfriend received this from Phily Backlog center for h-1b extension two days ago:

DATE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR
PROCESSING
November 2, 2001

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your
inquiry regarding the pending
Application for Alien
Employment Certification. Your
application on behalf of ABC XYZ
was filed with the State
Workforce Agency (local office)
on November 2, 2001. The
application is awaiting
processing

Current processing information
can be obtained by visiting our
website at
http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign

Sincerely,

STEPHEN W. STEFANKO
Certifying Officer

I take it this means the case has not been entered into the system yet. She is very worried now, since I told her most New York 2001 cases on this forum have reported receiving approval/45 day letter already, at least get a case number (P#or T#). Her case was filed in November, 2001, RIR, in New york.

Any new yorker (in the 2001 range) here receive similar message recently? thanks.

By the way, I previously set my clock at the end of Dec 05, now I adjusted to the end of October, September month end is still a little bit too good to be true to me. :D

whatheheck said:

Eliminate substitutions on LCA's

Hello,

DOL To Propose Elimination of Substitutions/Imposition of 45-Day Deadline for Filing I-140s

A proposed rule that would eliminate substitutions on labor certification applications, impose a 45-day deadline for filing an I-140, and add enforcement measures was cleared by OMB on August 10, 2005. The next steps are approval and signature at DOL, then publication in the Federal Register. For more information: http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eoViewRule?ruleID=253350

Go to http://www.aheckler.com/pages/siu.php for all the latest immigtration news.

Best of Luck

Man, should this be approved and implemented, a lot of us may think about committing suicide when we receive our LC - it would sometimes take more than 45 days for them to send out the certified LC's. :D :cool:

GC_Dec2002 said:
Hello,

DOL To Propose Elimination of Substitutions/Imposition of 45-Day Deadline for Filing I-140s

A proposed rule that would eliminate substitutions on labor certification applications, impose a 45-day deadline for filing an I-140, and add enforcement measures was cleared by OMB on August 10, 2005. The next steps are approval and signature at DOL, then publication in the Federal Register. For more information: http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eoViewRule?ruleID=253350

Go to http://www.aheckler.com/pages/siu.php for all the latest immigtration news.

Best of Luck