Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

USCISisMockery said:
Also I would like to clarify that 45 day letter has no correlation with when your cases will be adjudicated. Even though lot of SWA people from 2001 still haven't received 45 letters, their cases will be adjucated earlier than SWA cases who received 45 day letters in January.

For SWA people, there is nothing exciting, particularly when we still haven't received 45 day letters.

According to the pace predicted by some members, it looks like BEC can't eliminate backlog in next 3 years. I smell huge uprise and discontent towards BEC (and DOL) within 2-3 months. They have to change the way (add substantial number of contractors ) they are doing it.

There s a diference between skepticism and plain pessimism. I am all ok with the fact that yu are trying originally to avoid everyone some unnecessary frustration. I also agree that people should mention SWA and regional when they making assumption.

But the final part of your post is just reckless and very subjective. There s been a handfull of approved cases in this forum so far... so honneslty this 3 years period yu are talking about is bogus. Just as an example : Most of the people at BEC are still in the data entry stage, once it s done, they will be assigned to LC approvals...

Even if you want more people to send complain letters and petition to each BEC, It s STILL anyone s choice to decide if they want to send it. And posting this kind of aggravating and unfounded post isn t gonna work on us. We dont need anyone to maintian this so-called 'huge uprise and discontent' .

Hey RIRlaborCT

rirlaborCT said:
This message is for KOSU!!
I got a screen shot from Phily BEC. Got a temp case number
T-05153-51***
I see case status = Incomplete

Can you tell me what case status did you get???

Please help!!

I have a pending application from CT too. Jan 2003.

Can you tell me if you wrote to:
- the 'hib7thyr' email id to get the screen shot of your application?
or
- the regular status inquiry email id at Philiy BEC?

I am concerned coz I emailed the 'PBEC status email' id like 2 months back and didn't get a response as yet.

Many thanks.
MUD
------------------------
SWA - CT
PD - Jan/2003
Did not make it to regional
No 45 day CRNL either!

mudra1234 said:
I have a pending application from CT too. Jan 2003.

Can you tell me if you wrote to:
- the 'hib7thyr' email id to get the screen shot of your application?
or
- the regular status inquiry email id at Philiy BEC?

I am concerned coz I emailed the 'PBEC status email' id like 2 months back and didn't get a response as yet.

Many thanks.
MUD
------------------------
SWA - CT
PD - Jan/2003
Did not make it to regional
No 45 day CRNL either!

Read previous Posts and yu ll see why yu dont have any 'status email' back from BEC.

PBEC approval update

Last week I posted abt approval from PBEC for my friend. (PA EB3/TR PD:Nov' 02). Rcvd. cert. letter from PBEC.

mvinays said:
As per aprlc2002's Philly BEC is probably processing as below:

RIR Cases at Regional DOL Level
Code:
Mar-01	544
Apr-01	11982-----> Certifying Officer's queue must be here. (mugur CERTIFIED here)
May-01	966 ------> RIR Analysis queue must be here.
Jun-01	1089
Jul-01	1213
Aug-01	1389
Sep-01	1052
Oct-01	1186
Nov-01	799
Dec-01	809
Jan-02	805
Feb-02	935
Mar-02	1352
Apr-02	1614
May-02	1942
Jun-02	1660
Jul-02	1905
Aug-02	1822
Sep-02	1836
Oct-02	1833
Nov-02	1856
Dec-02	2404
Jan-03	2202
Feb-03	2155
Mar-03	2216---------> Meera Maria's RIR  is under "DATA REVIEW" here.
Apr-03	2231
May-03	2140
Jun-03	2100
Jul-03	2207
Aug-03	2089
Sep-03	2013
Oct-03	1796
Nov-03	1065
Dec-03	1329
Jan-04	861
Feb-04	842
Mar-04	449
Apr-04	388
May-04	353
Jun-04	283
Jul-04	253
Aug-04	144
Sep-04	9

Non-RIR or TR Cases at Regional DOL level
Code:
[CODE]
Mar-01	1018
Apr-01	11502
May-01	180
Jun-01	104
Jul-01	94
Aug-01	107
Sep-01	92
Oct-01	141
Nov-01	78
Dec-01	70
Jan-02	47
Feb-02	48
Mar-02	46
Apr-02	84 -------> Certifying Officer's queue must be here.
May-02	196 ------> TR Analysis queue must be here.
Jun-02	73
Jul-02	88
Aug-02	46
Sep-02	85
Oct-02	92
Nov-02	71
Dec-02	93
Jan-03	60
Feb-03	70
Mar-03	75
Apr-03	147
May-03	90
Jun-03	46-------> mithya's CERTIFIED TR case is here
Jul-03	87
Aug-03	129
Sep-03	181
Oct-03	71
Nov-03	96
Dec-03	130
Jan-04	94
Feb-04	118
Mar-04	116
Apr-04	92
May-04	47
Jun-04	43
Jul-04	17
Aug-04	13
Sep-04	5

updates

I just spoke with my lawyer. They have received both Eb2/Eb3 approvals (8 in all) with a PD of apr-june 03. All were received in regional Phili by Oct 03. She received all non RIR certifications, though.
I hope this is helpful.

pbaisya said:
Mithya:

Congrats and the very best to you for the next stages.

I had a question for you, if you would kindly look at it as follows:

1) My labor also has a PD of June 2003 -
EB3/non-RIR filed from Harrisburg.
Philly Regional Office received it in Sept 2004.
45 Day letter received from PBEC on March 21, 2005.
Responded back the same day.
Case No. - P-04293-XXXXX
Based on the above, what would be a good guess for when I can expect
the Labor to be certified ?

Congrats once again.

Screen shot??

Can someone please tell me what is "screen shot", and what is the email address or phone number you could get this screen shot? Thanks in advance.

rirlaborCT said:
This message is for KOSU!!
I got a screen shot from Phily BEC. Got a temp case number
T-05153-51***
I see case status = Incomplete

Can you tell me what case status did you get???

Please help!!

Mine was also incomplete on the case status

julia12345 said:
Can someone please tell me what is "screen shot", and what is the email address or phone number you could get this screen shot? Thanks in advance.

"Screen shot" is an image of the computer screen at the BEC. It shows that your case has been entered in their system and it shows some details about the status of your application. In order to get it you have to send an email requesting proof of your pending LC for your 7th year extension.

I don't think you should bug them with LC proof if you are not doing a 7th year extension. That would be using up their ressources for the day ;)

really???

juntha said:
There s a diference between skepticism and plain pessimism. I am all ok with the fact that yu are trying originally to avoid everyone some unnecessary frustration. I also agree that people should mention SWA and regional when they making assumption.

But the final part of your post is just reckless and very subjective. ...

i think you're just ignoring the last 4-5 year, and how DOL abused most of us.
how many tricks they have to pull up on us until you'll get the basic fact that we are being f--d ? most of us are months and years behind original schedule just because DOL doesnt want 380,000 honest educated people to get GC.

Life is unfair~

I just heard from somebody who filed their Perm application from Ohio got certified in 6days. Only in 6 days!
Can you believe that?
I feel so furious about the injustice of GC process.
We are stuck in this for 4 years and still don't know when we will escape from this. (now they are doing TR first and some approval from 2003???)

:mad:
2001 Nov. RIR MD EB2

jjcchoi said:
I just heard from somebody who filed their Perm application from Ohio got certified in 6days. Only in 6 days!
Can you believe that?
We are stuck in this for 4 years and still don't know when we will escape from this. (now they are doing TR first and some approval from 2003???)

2001 Nov. RIR MD EB2

I agree with you ... this whole thing is unfair ... :( Nothing prevent us from refiling under PERM ... except the outrageous lawyers fees, advertisement fees and the time to do another recruiting campaign .... Why can't they just run our applications through the PERM software :rolleyes: Adjudication in 15 minutes :p

Hi All,

I will need to do the 8th year extention soon. Do you think I can use the 45 day letter or should email DOL to get the screen shot? If we get the screen shot, do we still need to file the prevailing wage form and get the LCA and then file I-129 OR Just file I-129 to INS with the screen shot?

MDwatch said:
"Screen shot" is an image of the computer screen at the BEC. It shows that your case has been entered in their system and it shows some details about the status of your application. In order to get it you have to send an email requesting proof of your pending LC for your 7th year extension.

I don't think you should bug them with LC proof if you are not doing a 7th year extension. That would be using up their ressources for the day ;)

Slade245 said:
juntha said:

But the final part of your post is just reckless and very subjective. ...

i think you're just ignoring the last 4-5 year, and how DOL abused most of us.
how many tricks they have to pull up on us until you'll get the basic fact that we are being f--d ? most of us are months and years behind original schedule just because DOL doesnt want 380,000 honest educated people to get GC.

OK, yu are right, I give up.

Let s just surrender instead of waiting anxiously for some news in this forum. Because i assume yu are, like evryone of us, waiting for ANY news at this time , am i right ? If not why are yu all here ?

Yes yes... It s all clear to me now.

There s a huge conspiracy against us. They wont give us a GC because they dont want us. They prefer giving away 50 000 GC a year in a lottery but i guess it s also a conspiracy against us... The DOL said that that will be entering data until sept 2005. It s only july 2005 but hey, let s complain about that also... We have no clue about what BEC is doing but we are sure good about assuming stuff, when it doesn t happen... it s a conspiracy !
Then, there is this rumor... The head of BEC is racist ? Booooo. That s not nice. It s so unfair against us.
Then it s retrogression conspiracy... attorney's fault... Clinton and Bush fault... Illegals...
And i am supposed to be the gullible one.

DOL gave us some email adresses for info. So many of us overused this adress than now they dont answer anymore. Not even to attorneys !
They had a phone number available, now it s only a message in an answering machine. Pretty soon, some will use the 7th year extension email adress to get info in their cases even if we dont need it.
And then we complain about waiting 3 weeks to get an answer.
Not only people have no clue about what s going on in BEC but they dont even bother reading posts in this forum. How many time a day are we gonna get some 'when should i expect my LC to be approved' ?
All we do is complain and whine about assumptions of ours that ends up wrong.
The fact that people can't make a difference between extrapolation and reality is what is wrong in this forum.
And i stand by the fact that some of us enjoy dragging down everyone with them. Consciously or not..

The way i see it ? We are shooting ourselve in the legs. But i am fine with that. The more people are giving up the less cases at the BEC.

We are on the same boat here. At first I really thought that BEC is a good thing for us but I'm not sure anymore. I think it's a waste of time and money the DOL had spent based on the processing rate. We would have been better off with the old system. At least we knew the processing date. Now, we don't know when will we get the LC and has to face another problem of the visa unavailable. A lot of us are not willing to file PERM due to our H1 extention and also the PD issues. It's just too much....but nothing we can do..hang in there........we will receive good news one day..it's what I have been telling myself lately....Life is never fair......

MDwatch said:
I agree with you ... this whole thing is unfair ... :( Nothing prevent us from refiling under PERM ... except the outrageous lawyers fees, advertisement fees and the time to do another recruiting campaign .... Why can't they just run our applications through the PERM software :rolleyes: Adjudication in 15 minutes :p

hi mitthya

I just now called my lawyer,
He told me that still he have not received any approvals.
Mine is RIR/EB3,
LC applied data is may2003
regional received date is Aug2003
45days letter recieved in Mar9th
Response to 45 day letter Aprl 1st week.

I hope they will show some light to me sooooooooooooon.

My H1 exp date is july2006, can any one suggest me that can i request 7th year extention now so that i can get some info on my LC applied info as well as my extention details.

H1-B stamping in 7th year

We finally decide to travel to your country this year. We kep postponing that plan up to now and can't wait anymore. -__-

Anyway, I have some help~

I just filed for the extension beyond 6 years on April and got approved. Can I just show copies of that applications(Letter from my Company to prove that I 'm working here now, etc...) or should I prepare another documents from the first?

I used lawyer when I filed for the extension but I need to prepare those documents for the stamping in our country by myself. Still I need to submit that "notice of reapearance form", since my lawyer did application for the extension and got approved?

Where I can find the regulation about Photos? Passport style and H1 style was slightly different and I want to know which style that we need to do.
Thanks!

I am furious too..

jjcchoi said:
Can you believe that?

2001 Nov. RIR MD EB2

jj...you and me ahve amost same PD and both are throguh MD. My lawyer says I will loose PD if I use PERM. Is it true ?

here is the answer...

Why can't they just run our applications through the PERM software :rolleyes: Adjudication in 15 minutes :p[/QUOTE]

they can do it. they could do it. but they wouldnt.
they just dont want to make 380,000 new immigrants in 15 min....
:(