In Process

Yes, site is down now. But I checked yesterday, and it still shows 'In Process'

Assigned to Analyst : Jan 2006.
RIR/NY/EB3
05/2002
45D - Dec05

mine also showed it is certified.

MDwatch said:
So far 28 persons found out that their LC was certified through the online website :)

PD 5/8/2003 from DE
received 45 day letter in Mar 2005 and replied
Shows cerified when I checked on online system yesterday.

vengc said:
PD 5/8/2003 from DE
received 45 day letter in Mar 2005 and replied
Shows cerified when I checked on online system yesterday.

Is the Website site working. I just checked mine minute ago and got

"An error occurred when you requested this link.We apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you.

" message... Do we need to do any thing different.......

Thanks,

Status Check

I checked my status online yesterday it shows "In Process". Meanwhile for the first time I was also able to check the the test labor site and it said "Closed". When I called the 202# few weeks back the guy said it is In process". I am hoping my case is open and not closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
IN_LC said:

"An error occurred when you requested this link.We apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you.

Thanks,

I got the same response yesterday and in my subesquent attempt I was able to get it. May be its down or too many of us are trying at the same time. keep trying and try after the peak hours.

I found out that my case has been certified, both from my attorney last week as well as the site yesterday.
RIR, CT - PD 07/03

coolmaro said:
People who received their certification letters recently please check online status site and report the results. That could help find out how reliable the data over there is. Thank you.

On Line Status

Below is my "Online Status" taken on 9/11/2006:

"In Process"

_______

88echon
P.D. 12/17/2003
ETA Case # : P-01544-38XXX
NJ SWA / RIR
45 Days Letter Date Recieved - Feb 17, 2006
45 Days Letter Date Sent - Feb 17, 2006
Snap Shot Status from Info@PHI.DFLC.US (3/16/2006)
Occupation Title, Occupation Code & Prevailing Wage Fields were Blank

Last edited by a moderator:
IN_LC said:

Thanks,

I am getting the same message today. I think the site is down.

The link for online status check

Hi everyone,
Would you please kindly let me know which link you are checking for the online status check? I really appreciate.

all suffering in this labor mess..

I tried in my certified case number yesterday around 4.30-5 EST..it showed certified, but now it says 'data review'..

The IT dept of the backlog centers have no clue how 'hot' their new website is..!! It just cant handle all the queries including the ones ceritified will also try out to see if it is correct..

btw...which one is a better ranking...'data review' or 'in process'..??

relieved at last

Hi,

Checked my ETA case # yesterday online. The case was certified. It was "In Process" when i checked it last month .
Thanks to everybody on this forum .You guys made the agonising wait all the more easier to bear.
All the best to guys who are still waiting. things do seem to be moving long last.

My Case details:
ETA # P-04294-24XXX
PD: 24TH JUNE 2003
RD:MAY 2004
EB2/RIR/CA

Adios,

Nanz16

I thought the online status system is down NOW.

How can you get the status? I think "In Process" is better as "Data Review" just means that your data had been entered into the system.

StressTestInUSA said:
all suffering in this labor mess..

I tried in my certified case number yesterday around 4.30-5 EST..it showed certified, but now it says 'data review'..

The IT dept of the backlog centers have no clue how 'hot' their new website is..!! It just cant handle all the queries including the ones ceritified will also try out to see if it is correct..

btw...which one is a better ranking...'data review' or 'in process'..??

My Status

My On Line Status on 9/11/2006: "In Process"
My Status per 202 #
On 8/3/06 case sent to Analysis
On 8/8/06 " Final Review" 'til now....

My Online Case status

Checked my online case status y'day. It is "In Process". Here are my details:

PD: 03/29/2002. MD, RIR
Never went to Regional.
Received 45 day letter sometime in Jan or Feb, 2005.

Received Labor Certificate finally...

I got a call from HR stating that see received copy of Approved Labor.

As per 202# it was certified on Aug 10th, which seems to be correct...Also the site was showing my status as "Certified"

Good Luck to all who are still waiting !!

Thanks,