Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Good job Saknia

LedBy said:
Mr/Mrs. Saknia, Please stop this prediction business. why such a waste of server resources.

The most important reason i login to this site is to predict when i will get my LC approved. I havent asked saknia to predict mine, but i can easily see why so many others would ask him (especially if he's willing to help by offering his advice).

LedBy,

Let Saknia predict, What's wrong with you. The prediction may be 100% or 50% or 25% or 10% right. Something is better than nothing.

Keepup your good work also for this forum.

-sacbee
PD: 08/02/02, CA/RIR/EB2
P-04308-*****
45 day letter replied on 02/05

LedBy said:
Mr/Mrs. Saknia, Please stop this prediction business. why such a waste of server resources.
:)

let Saknia do her/his job.

Ledby

Just coming to the forum and watching it doesn't help us/others in any away, we should contribute to this forum by writing our thoughts and predictions.

So let Saknia do the job.

Great!

Really appreciate those who have already contributed or plan to contribute to the IV!

Lets be united, focussed and result oriented!

To those who are wondering how to contribute: Its easy, you dont need to create an account/userid so no hassle of remembering another password. you can either pay by credit/debit card or by a check.

To those who are watching these forums: Please come and participate. you can share your case details, issues and help yourself/others in the forum. we can also predict better if more and more people share their case details.

http://www.ImmigrationVoice.org

Hey..I am here!

kiran00 said:
Still waiting
I am here to accompany you with the same PD but from CA.

Saknia,
Don't be discouraged by the comments. Keep predicting. Atleast with my case, when hear some one like you say, 'You are the next', psychologically I am much happy. Though I know, it will happen only when it happens, we all need a little bit of encouragement and appreciation from our buddies too.
Keep the good work.

Hope, I am not the last one from CA. There should be many before and after me waiting for the light. Don't loose hope.

atlantaj said:
State: Atlanta || Regional : Atlanta
Priority Date: Nov 2002
ATL DOL : June 2002
45 Days letter : Not Received
PBEC Case # : T-0520*****
EB3-RIR

You may get it soon. I filed from Atlanta, finally it came last week.

Frustrating

Guys,

You won't believe this. A friend of mine who applied for his labor in Mar '05 got his approval today! Guess what the secret was? His case went to dbec. and here we are waiting for over 3-4 years.

Saknia,
My case is from EB2/RIR/CA/Sep 02. Take a wild guess for my case. I need to hear that things are going to get better.

2002calabor said:
Guys,

You won't believe this. A friend of mine who applied for his labor in Mar '05 got his approval today! Guess what the secret was? His case went to dbec. and here we are waiting for over 3-4 years.

Saknia,
My case is from EB2/RIR/CA/Sep 02. Take a wild guess for my case. I need to hear that things are going to get better.

Hi calabor

This is really frustrating when we see people from 2005 walking out with GC easily. PBEC has picked up speed oflate. Infact since you are in sep 2002 time frame you might get picked up soon and approved as suddenly we see approvals only from June 2002 ( except one or two 2001 approvals)

Anyway I wish you get it Real soon

Some Good News

Hi My Labor certification in Phily Back Log center got approved. I applied from PGH and my priority date was in June 2004. I have used this thread to keep track of things and I wish everyone goodluck

Wow that is luck

pop77 said:
Hi My Labor certification in Phily Back Log center got approved. I applied from PGH and my priority date was in June 2004. I have used this thread to keep track of things and I wish everyone goodluck

Congrats

Pd July 2002 Ca Eb2 rir

pop77 said:
Congrats!!
So, you are gonna POP-out of this thread ? :) Happy POPing
BTW, which state?

New to this forum

Hi everybody
I am new to this forum, I have been reading all the posts for a few weeks now and decided to participate. I am also a new member at IV.org and made contribution there. Apparently there is another AJ on the forum, so my username is AJ-. Sorry for the confusion.
I had visited this forum back in 2005. I remember a lot
of people that I knew made a lot of sense. Is USCISISMOCKERY still around? Or did he get his approval. I used to like his views.
Like all of you, I am stuck at PBEC.

Details are:
PD: June 2003, CA. RIR. EB3
Labor recieved at Federal: July 2004
45 Day letter recieved: Jan 2005
45 Day replied: Jan 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Every person will remember Holocaust and Hitler for next 200 years.
Every Legal immigrant will remember GC process and PBEC for next 50 years.
PBEC is the Hitler for Legal Immigrants.

Will will the American Government step in to protect us from PBEC ? As they stepped in to save the French & English?

2002calabor said:
Guys,

Saknia,

Can anybody kindly tell me how to get the screenshot of my case?

I sent out my LC application in July 2004 and I have not heard even a word, let alone the 45-day letter.

Your help is very much appreciated!

StressTestInUSA said:
try to get a screenshot for your case, dont wait in the dark...

pop77 said:

Can you provide some details? What state, RIR/trad, EB, whether you got 45d letter, etc..