Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

about techworkers

Friends,
I have been working with techworkers closely.
I think we all shoudl support them, why are you guys talking about raising issue of PBEC only, raise issues about DBEC also, both the BECs are in a mess.
If you look at the charter of techworkers, they want to cover all the probmes about technical workers, not just retrogression.
But we have to admit they got over 2000 members in 10 days just because of retrogression, so that is the issue of most concern to everyone there. That is the primary goal. But we can form another set of people within that group to pursue our agenda. We can have another forms of letters an upload in theri DB and people can send BEC+Retrogression or just BEC or just retrogression ones.
Most of the people there are are also stuck at BEC, there are people from NY also and other states.
We tried doing some similar here, Mr Mockery you are wwll aware of thoes, efforts led by you and Spidey, we got just 60 letters in 3 months. That is not going to make any difference. That group has attracted attention and have some people actively working. Don't just storm that group and start telling them to fight for PBEC also, help them in their fight and also push our agenda.
Personally, I have written to Senators in CA about both the issues. I do not agree with you saying retrogression is good. This is a monster which seems to be on your side right now but when you face it is going to get very ugly.
Regards
dgb

This message is for TOT-BATOT,

Thanks for your reply.
Good that you got your 45 day letter.
Can you please provide few more digits after P ??

I have PD of July'2003 and case num is T05153 -51*** AND STILL waiting for 45 day letter??

Thanks in advance.

I think the biggest benificiary of this new rule are those EB2 PERM filers not us.

vgans said:
09/29/2005: Big Hat-Off to USCIS for Actions to Help EB-1/EB-2 Indian/Chinese/Filipino I-485 Filers Before October 1, 2005

big hugs ?! nah ...

vgans said:
09/29/2005: Big Hat-Off to USCIS for Actions to Help EB-1/EB-2 Indian/Chinese/Filipino I-485 Filers Before October 1, 2005

AILA has just reported the USCIS public notice that the USCIS would accept the computer printouts of labor certification approval (both ETA 750 and ETA 9089) to allow these Indians, Chinese, and Fililpinos to file the concurrent I-140/I-485 within September 30, 2005. Those who are successful in timely filing I-140/I-485 before October 1, 2005 are required to update their I-140 petitions no later than October 31, 2005 with a hard-copy original of the labor certification application certified before October 1, 2005. When they update the I-140 petitions, they should reference in the letter the pending I-140 Receipt Number.
We have also learned through our cases that the USCIS has just approved the I-140/I-485 Indian EB-2 case which was filed on June 11, 2005 to take out the EB-2 visa numbers for the family before October 1, 2005.
This is the benefit of having an experienced team of leadership in the USCIS with remarkable expertise in the immigraion policy, issues, and practice. Without Robert Divine, Acting Director of USCIS, and William Yates, Deputy Director on Operations of USCIS, such admirable decisions could not have been thought out. This reporter would like to invite the employment-based immigrats, their employers, families and other people to send their big hugs to these two leaders.
This reporter also wishes to give a credit to the leaders of AILA working behind to induce the USCIS leaders to take such action.

Any update of CA Cases in PBEC?

CA regional cases with PD of May 2002 and later were split between the two BECs. while Dalas forum has been reporting CA approvals for more than 6 months, no single case has been cleared from PBEC yet. Members with regional Cali cases with PDs as early as May 2002 could you please do a status check on your cases and post the results!! I did a check on my 2 weeks ago and status returned RIR.

CA RIR
PD June 2002
RD SF DOL May 2003
45 days letter rcvd March 2005
Status check on Sep 15 returned RIR

contact number PBEC

Can an applicant send an email for the case status or it only has to go through lawyer/employer? Is there any contact number PBEC?

Days_go_by said:
Friends,
I think we all shoudl support them, why are you guys talking about raising issue of PBEC only, raise issues about DBEC also, both the BECs are in a mess.
If you look at the charter of techworkers, they want to cover all the probmes about technical workers, not just retrogression.
But we have to admit they got over 2000 members in 10 days just because of retrogression, so that is the issue of most concern to everyone there. That is the primary goal. But we can form another set of people within that group to pursue our agenda. We can have another forms of letters an upload in theri DB and people can send BEC+Retrogression or just BEC or just retrogression ones.
Most of the people there are are also stuck at BEC, there are people from NY also and other states.
We tried doing some similar here, Mr Mockery you are wwll aware of thoes, efforts led by you and Spidey, we got just 60 letters in 3 months. That is not going to make any difference. That group has attracted attention and have some people actively working. Don't just storm that group and start telling them to fight for PBEC also, help them in their fight and also push our agenda.
Personally, I have written to Senators in CA about both the issues. I do not agree with you saying retrogression is good. This is a monster which seems to be on your side right now but when you face it is going to get very ugly.
Regards
dgb

Very true...We just cant ignore retrogression..look at those dates!! we cant stare at that visa bulletin for those damn dates to change with a certified LC in hand ..!! We will be in an infinite loop with that scenario...

Somehow, people on this board are... god knows what to say ...
:mad:

We have to help ourselves ...no one will help us...

Is there anyway we can get in touch with guys statewise and get coordinated...so that we dont just bombard the senators offices each one with different story..1 with retrogression..1 with BEC issues and make fools of ourselves....We have to it well organized...We have to take care of the content of the letter and wel worded..otherwise they may have a good laugh about it..every bit counts...

How to find the status ?

GCSyndrome said:
CA regional cases with PD of May 2002 and later were split between the two BECs. while Dalas forum has been reporting CA approvals for more than 6 months, no single case has been cleared from PBEC yet. Members with regional Cali cases with PDs as early as May 2002 could you please do a status check on your cases and post the results!! I did a check on my 2 weeks ago and status returned RIR.

CA RIR
PD June 2002
RD SF DOL May 2003

Hi

How do you find the status of your Labour filed case ?I have emailed PBC & never got any response.Please let me know the correct procedure,emails, to find out the status of the case.My case also filed from CA

PD-5/13/03
DOL received - 4/29/04

Thanks
GCcomesoon

My PD is also same as yours

Hi kiran00
My PD is also 5-17-2002 and its from CA - RIR.
Maju,
Can you tell us what's your PD is?

Thanks

kiran00 said:
Hi Manju:

Can you please advice what's your priority date? mine 5/17/2002...

Status = RIR

Hi,
My case is filed in CA-RIR- PD 5/17/2002. I did status check yesterday and the screen shot still shows RIR. The status never changed since July '05.
This time, I got the status after sending 3 mails to [H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US]

I guess these MFs did not touch the CA cases at all.

GCcomesoon said:
Hi

How do you find the status of your Labour filed case ?I have emailed PBC & never got any response.Please let me know the correct procedure,emails, to find out the status of the case.My case also filed from CA

PD-5/13/03
DOL received - 4/29/04

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Status = RIR

GCSyndrome said:

CA RIR
PD June 2002
RD SF DOL May 2003

I got the same status "RIR" when checked with them three weeks ago.

I agree

I agree!

I think we need to target 1 key senator and make sure he hears about this. I think Mcain is a great guy to talk to. I have sent him email but I dont know what happened next.

Here is what I think we should do -

Draft a polite, yet forceful letter and list 100-200 names from this forum who are signing on that letter.

I live in DC - I can personally go an drop the letter in his office.

Hopefully if we do this on a monthly basis - till some one either throws me out or reads these letter - this will get some attention on Capitol Hill

With all the hurricane related PORK going on there - I have my doubts.

StressTestInUSA said:
Very true...We just cant ignore retrogression..look at those dates!! we cant stare at that visa bulletin for those damn dates to change with a certified LC in hand ..!! We will be in an infinite loop with that scenario...

Somehow, people on this board are... god knows what to say ...
:mad:

We have to help ourselves ...no one will help us...

Is there anyway we can get in touch with guys statewise and get coordinated...so that we dont just bombard the senators offices each one with different story..1 with retrogression..1 with BEC issues and make fools of ourselves....We have to it well organized...We have to take care of the content of the letter and wel worded..otherwise they may have a good laugh about it..every bit counts...

What is Yahoo group doing exactly?

StressTestInUSA said:
I think to group up with the yahoo group is the best bet... They are doing it ina big way, each guy is representing from a state and putting in a lot of effort compared to what is happening in this forum..I already posted about the Philly mess we have and to add it in the letter, that is the best way to get some attention. We all by ourselves will be a big battle to fight with BEC.. god knows when will we get good days..

As you have said, leave alone the employers/attorneys(why shud they..? we shudnt even expect from them) our members itself dont show any kind of interest..?

Maybe in a couple of months Philly center might come up with some good work. I personally think with the huge task they have only a 100 staff is very little. And you know how these guys work..half their time goes for coffe break and smoke break...No matter how much we bang our heads, their speed will not go up or will they change their strategy...

Bottom line is I really dont know what to do and the best bet is to add our problem in the yahoo group. Wish there is one big mike to announce on this forum :)

Retrogression also needs to be fighted..What ??!! those dates are simply crazy man!! we cant spend all our lives looking at that damn chart of visa-dates. There has to be done something seriously be senators..add minus or whatever. That group is also asking for dependants to start working after the 7th yr, atleast that sounds good for the wives and you can change employers at the 140 stage only...So, that forum is not just about retrogression only...

So it is a big way some effort is being put by them, all the guys in this forum shud join ASAP so all of us will be benefited...We all cant sit cool at this stage and check this forum each day with nothing much to do...

Trust me it is not easy to pool up so many guys and bring in such a momentum..its better we pool with them and give in all our support.... they all want to pool in money lor lobbying too and be heard much better, its better to put in 100$ now rather than wait endlessly here..

I J U S T H O P E E V E R Y O N E I S H E A R I N G !!!!!!

god save our desi community

I read through few messages and I did not get the real sense of what the Yahoo group folks are doing. They seem to be little more aggresive and concentrating on particular issues, but they too are going way-ward.

We need a Movement, a clear Walk-for-Immigration or something like that to make people aware of our situations. Let's start with Bay-Area, SFO, california. We need at least few hundred people from each location. Let's get in touch personally. We need to take some action guys, ACTION, ACTION and not just suggestions.

I am not sure if Yahoo group is trying to do something similar. Please advice.

6th may 2002

i don't know how much it maters. since i am not able to file before sep 30th since it was approved on aug 31st but i got the copy yesterday only. our lawyers are like way behind the world they don't know what is going on...but work for big company and gets lots of money......well i am so mad about this whole thing i don't know what to do......

dying for GC said:
Hi kiran00
My PD is also 5-17-2002 and its from CA - RIR.
Maju,
Can you tell us what's your PD is?

Thanks

What is Yahoo group doing exactly?

StressTestInUSA said:
I think to group up with the yahoo group is the best bet... They are doing it ina big way, each guy is representing from a state and putting in a lot of effort compared to what is happening in this forum..I already posted about the Philly mess we have and to add it in the letter, that is the best way to get some attention. We all by ourselves will be a big battle to fight with BEC.. god knows when will we get good days..

As you have said, leave alone the employers/attorneys(why shud they..? we shudnt even expect from them) our members itself dont show any kind of interest..?

Maybe in a couple of months Philly center might come up with some good work. I personally think with the huge task they have only a 100 staff is very little. And you know how these guys work..half their time goes for coffe break and smoke break...No matter how much we bang our heads, their speed will not go up or will they change their strategy...

Bottom line is I really dont know what to do and the best bet is to add our problem in the yahoo group. Wish there is one big mike to announce on this forum :)

Retrogression also needs to be fighted..What ??!! those dates are simply crazy man!! we cant spend all our lives looking at that damn chart of visa-dates. There has to be done something seriously be senators..add minus or whatever. That group is also asking for dependants to start working after the 7th yr, atleast that sounds good for the wives and you can change employers at the 140 stage only...So, that forum is not just about retrogression only...

So it is a big way some effort is being put by them, all the guys in this forum shud join ASAP so all of us will be benefited...We all cant sit cool at this stage and check this forum each day with nothing much to do...

Trust me it is not easy to pool up so many guys and bring in such a momentum..its better we pool with them and give in all our support.... they all want to pool in money lor lobbying too and be heard much better, its better to put in 100$ now rather than wait endlessly here..

I J U S T H O P E E V E R Y O N E I S H E A R I N G !!!!!!

god save our desi community

I read through few messages and I did not get the real sense of what the Yahoo group folks are doing. They seem to be little more aggresive and concentrating on particular issues, but they too are going way-ward.

We need a Movement, a clear Walk-for-Immigration or something like that to make people aware of our situations. Let's start with Bay-Area, SFO, california. We need at least few hundred people from each location. Let's get in touch personally. We need to take some action guys, ACTION, ACTION and not just suggestions.

I am not sure if Yahoo group is trying to do something similar. Please advice.

dying for GC said:
Hi,
My case is filed in CA-RIR- PD 5/17/2002. I did status check yesterday and the screen shot still shows RIR. The status never changed since July '05.

If you read my post a couple of days ago, then you would have known why they didn't touch your case.

Basically PBEC has stopped reviewing and certifying cases for the past one month for some unknown reason. These bas****s are really fuc**** each other and doing nothing.

Check your case once again on July 2006. God forbid you would see the same status. These assholes are group of jokers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by how_long
I found out from by Brother that he has a friend who works for Philly BEC. So I talked to his friend regarding my case which has a Philly DOL RD of August 2003. He is saying it should be approved by end of the year. That was just a guess on his part but I hope he is correct.

---------------

hey How_Long, we're counting on you, any updates from the PBEC ?!

can you try to ask him about how long it takes to generate the letters and how long it takes to process one case ? this way we'd be able to guestimate how long our nightmare could last ...

you're our only connection man, please help us !

dying for GC said:
Hi,

When exactly did you get the screenshot? I got it on tuesday and my sattsu was blank.

Days_go_by said:
Friends,
Regards
dgb

I lost hope for the members of this forum. I along with few member were shouting and begging for support in June/July/August to raise awareness about BEC. But alas, most of us don't care or don't believe in raising their voice or most importantly we belive its not our right to raise our voice. Biggest obstacle against raising awareness effort is to get rid of mentality:
"if 500 people are actively raising awareness, what difference it would make if I don't participate. After all it will benefit me, why should I care"

I am encouraged by yahoo group and am too the member of it. My only gripe with it is: their efforts are too broad, I think at this stage we need to narrow down contact persons and focus on single issue and not to mingle retrogression, BEC issues together.

Last edited by a moderator:
cantstandit said:
Originally Posted by how_long
I found out from by Brother that he has a friend who works for Philly BEC. So I talked to his friend regarding my case which has a Philly DOL RD of August 2003. He is saying it should be approved by end of the year. That was just a guess on his part but I hope he is correct.

---------------

hey How_Long, we're counting on you, any updates from the PBEC ?!

can you try to ask him about how long it takes to generate the letters and how long it takes to process one case ? this way we'd be able to guestimate how long our nightmare could last ...

you're our only connection man, please help us !
hey How_Long,

Could you please find out about the BLANK STATUS on the screenshot?