Phil Spears Please Read

Rajiv Gandhi

Registered Users (C)
Phil,
Can you post your details like PD, RD, and ND. Also did you contact any Senator(s) regarding your case. I guess your ID should be in the list of approved by now. I remember you posted a message regarding delayed/transferred cases in case we contact a senator. I myself contacted a senator and don\'t know whether i did the right thing. I would appreciate your reply. Thanks.

No Title

Phil & Rajiv,
Do you guys mind sharing the information as I have also contacted the Senator & congress man 3 months back and sofar no response from INS after they wrote enquiring about my case??
They also wrote a followup letter last week..

Thanks
PD:4/97 RD08/99 ND08/99 RFE: empl letter 12/00 reply recvd 01/01

No Title

Alright buddy, We were just discussing whether there would be a possibility of getting RFEd or tranfered to local if contacted senators/congressman. We did not discuss this in the board coz whatever opinion we share should not send a wrong signal or sorta panic to the guys who approached senators/congressman.

No Title

Personally I have not been satisfied with the help I got from both the congressman\'s and senator\'s office, though they have been very patient in hearing to all that I had to say. Of course it might help some of you.

No Title

I am with you. I contacted 2 senetors and one congressman. The Republican senator\'s office did not bother at all. The congressman\'s office made some efforts but got the same answer whatever crap I get from the IIOs. But the democrat Senator\'s office has written to INS and send me two letters, first one acknowledging my requests and the second one informing me that they have written to VSC and will inform me as soon as they get a reply. They also asked me to remind them after 4 weeks(which would be tomorrow) if I don\'t hear from them. So you be the judge!!

No Title

I was also told by Senetor\'s office to remind after 4 weeks. I reminded them after 5 weeks. All they did is write an followup letter to INS and it is more that 3 weeks since then. No reply from INS yet.

Congressman\'s office already wrote 3 leeters and this time they said, if they don\'t hear from INS they will use the contact from INS DC office and get the answer. So waiting for that....