pharmacy technician license procedure

vpl

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
 I am pharmacy graduate from A.U.I applied for FPGEE ,in the mean while i want to work as pharmacy technician in California.Can anyone here help me regarding the procedure for it..I need help completing the application,how to send fingerprints ...does any one here sent those intern hours they r asking for...
 u can email me this info at web_proj@yahoo.com
Thanks
vpl

hi Vpl,

I saw your message on immigration portal. my name is Neha and i am on h4 in california right now. I just came from India and now planning to get my liscense as Pharmacist but meanwhile i was looking for help to get information on how to get pharmacy technician position in california.
I saw ur message was kinda in the same field. I would greatly appreciate your help if you can pl guide me.

regards,

Neha
rits@operamail.com

I just came from India and now planning to get my liscense as Pharmacist but meanwhile i was looking for help to get information on how to get pharmacy technician position in california. I saw ur message was kinda in the same field. I would greatly appreciate your help if you can pl guide me.

I think you all need same help, but look at the date of post, it is 6 years old, you should start a new thread for the further help.

Warm greetings to everyone. i wish to ask: is it possible for someone studying pharmacy technology to continue his/her uncomplicated studies in the US in order to earn a degree in pharmacy? if yes which universities are offering this option? i need help on this thanks