Pharmacy Jobs

Recruiter2006

Hello, My name is Chris Minton I work for a company called Beacon Search. We specialize in the recruitment of pharmacists for hospitals. Do you know of a pharmacist who is looking for a job? Are you a pharmacist looking for a job. We have people working all over the United States finding jobs for pharmacists at no cost to them! This is Free!. We absolutely reward referalls it wont pay your bills but it may take you out to a nice lunch or dinner :) Please contact me @ ChrisMinton@Beaconsearch.net

what about an internship ?

Hey !

I just want to ask you if you don't know how can i obtein an internship or at least a training for pharmacy ?

I will graduate in september(the 5 th year),in Romania and i want to come in USA,first of all to see how the things are going and then maybe apply for FPGEE.But to get there i need some kind of pre contract of training/internship...I am not into being paied for training or something,i just want to learn ,,,

Thank you !

Chris,

Are any of your clients willing to sponsor H1B visas and green cards? If yes, I know several people who are looking for pharmacy positions.

Hi Chris,

I have a friend who can apply H1b for me i did my M.Pharm in India and not sure wheather he can apply h1b for me?He applies H1b for all software people.

siva

hi

hi this is neelima.Its good to hear that u r trying to help somebody but r u talking about a foreign graduated pharmacist or an us graduated pharmacist?
Hello, My name is Chris Minton I work for a company called Beacon Search. We specialize in the recruitment of pharmacists for hospitals. Do you know of a pharmacist who is looking for a job? Are you a pharmacist looking for a job. We have people working all over the United States finding jobs for pharmacists at no cost to them! This is Free!. We absolutely reward referalls it wont pay your bills but it may take you out to a nice lunch or dinner :) Please contact me @ ChrisMinton@Beaconsearch.net

FPGEE STUDY PARTNER Washington dc Metro aria

Hi I applied for fpgee and looking for a study partner in Washington dc metro aria.If you know any body who is in the same aria and try to get ready for FPGEE please let me know