Pharmacist Salary

Venus

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Does anybody knows how they are paying for Regd.Pharmacists in drug stores?
Is it 40 dollars an hour?
Is salary is different for various states?
Or it depends on city you are living?
will they pay less if I work in a remote village?
Please let me know the info In which states they are sponsoring H1 and which companies. became a Licensed Pharmacist last month.
Help me.

Thanks

No Title

Hi,
 If u r a registered any chain pharmacies could be able to sponsor H1
visa because there is a great demand for pharmacists and regarding the salary it is very hard to answer because I do not know in which state u r a registered pharmacist ,if u can give me more info i can try to help u

mamatha

No Title

Hi Mamata,
Are you a registered Pharmacist?
Did you get FPGEC CERTIFICATE AND got state license?
I know companies sponsor H1B as Pharmacy Intern.
I live in Michigan.I work for Walgreens.
My company in Michigan does not sponsor H1B for indian Pharmacy degree?
You need to get FPGEC cleared .
But i think in california you can work as pharmacy technician.
I dont know the exact rules there.

Where do you live? When did you came to USA?

Venus

No Title

Hi venus,
  I am little confused about u r status,do u have registered pharmacist license from USA .If u have a license check with america drugs they will be able to sponsor H1.I have not yet completed my fggee I am taking this year ie I am just waiting to get my application approved.
Hi venus if u have completed ur fpgee can i get some help in studying for the exam.
mamata

No Title

Hi venus,

This is Archana here. I did my Masters in pharmacy from India ,was working with a college.After coming here I applied for fpgee in the month of july but not yet got approval. I live in Michigan, can I get some guidance from you for the exam as well for the profession in Michigan like whether Indian pharmacy degree holders are allowed to work as pharmacy tech.Please let me know.
Thanks
Archana

No Title

Hi guys,
 I got my registration number yesterday .I was wondering if anybody has given the test if so please let me know.

Thanks in advance

mamata

No Title

Hi Mamta,

Do you know anyone in NJ who can sponsor for H1 in Hospital or in Retail ?

I have got my license from state in Nov. 2000 ( i.e. I am a Registered pharmacist in NJ) but on H4 and no one is ready to do H1. So let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks much
Sneha

No Title

Hi Sneha,
  I live in california ,I don\'t know anyone in NJ ,but as far as know there is a great demand for pharmacists,so there should not be any problem in changing your status.If there is ALbertsons sav-on drugs they should be able to sponsor U H1 so please check with them.
If u have any questions please send me mail mamata_katti@yahoo.com.

Bye
mamata