Pharmacist internship?

lotuscdf

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have cleared my FPGEE in Dec 2003. I am in CA.
At present looking out for internship.
Is there anyone from CA in this forum doing internship.

How can I get into intern program?
I am not getting any positive reply for internship.....

Hope to get some reply,
Lotus

Hi lotuscdf,
My wife also cleared her Exams in Virginia.
No responses for intership.
Any luck on your intership?

techieboy

Hi techieboy,

I am trying to get an internship, but so far no positive response.

How is the Pharmacy job market in Virginia?

Best of luck to your wife ....
Lotus

congratulations

I am an immigration attorney in San Jose. I often place pharmacists with internships for company clients for a fee. If you are still looking for a position, feel free to contact me.

gjack@mj-law.com

techieboy said:
Hi lotuscdf,
My wife also cleared her Exams in Virginia.
No responses for intership.
Any luck on your intership?

techieboy

Hi techieboy,

I am looking for some guidance on FPGEE. My wife is a pharmacy graduate from Tamil Nadu. We are also residing in VA.

Could you please give us some information about documents that we need to submit to FPGEE? You can send me an email to pharma_1800@yahoo.com. Also, I want to know about the reading materials required for FPGEE. Can you tell me where your wife had bought? Are those available in a public library?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

internship

hi,
I just cleared my FPGEE. I am looking fpr internship in Texas. anyone can help me with procedure
Thank u
Zoke

Any time limit from graduation to taking the FPGEE

I am working as a research scientist ,making a good money in the bay area.
But I am a pharmacist which I didn't do my FPGEE exam yet.
Do you guys think there is a time limit to take the exam.I graduated from europe in 2000.
your reply will be appreciated.
Thanks
Gebre

I am a Peruvian Pharmacist

I am a Pharmacist from Peru and I have my equivalence from WES (World Education Services) here in USA, I want to know What can I do for convalidation my degree here. Thank you.

Any help for pharmacy internship?

Hello, everybody,

I was a foreign-trained pharmacist. After all the effort of passing FPGEE and TSE, I found out it is quite difficult to find an internship for a foreign pharmacist. I was really upset about that. Anybody from this forum can give me some advice??

Thank you in advance...

Tracy

Need Guidence!!!

Hi All,
Iam a Pharmacist from India(Tamil Nadu).I have been Registered with FPGEE & I got my ATT to sit for exam.
so for i couldn't sit for the exam,due to problem in obtaining visa.At present I am preparing for my TOEFL & TSE.
I am planning to sit for June 2006 FPGEE exam.So i would like to get few information for the following,

1)Is it possible to get H1B/any other visa without FPGEE certificate?
2)Is it true that few states allow doing Internship training without FPGEE certificate?

Kindly guide me to work in U.S.A as pharmacist.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards & Thanks,
M.I.S.Mohi
My Email ID: mismohi27@hotmail.com

internship in MA

Hey
I have passed my FPGEE is Jun 2003. I am around the Boston area and am unable to find any intern positions. Is there anyone around here who is in MA and doing internship or knows some one who is looking for grad interns. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks