Petitioner's ability to pay

Wishing

Registered Users (C)
I am a new member on this forum. I have this question concerning the petitioner's ability to pay. I am on AC-21, working with a public company. However, the company shows loss in its annual report. What documents would be needed to show company's ability to pay. Would the Balance sheet available on the web be enough to show that they are still having xxx millions? This is not the company who had originally filed for my green card.

Wishing

Ability to Pay

When I filed for my I-140 I got an RFE from the INS as regards to my previous employer ability to pay. They requested for the company's DE6 (Quarterly State Withholding report) which we furnished for one year, along with several copies of my recent pay stubs and a letter from my employer (prepared by my lawyer) explaining in detail, depreciation, amortization, etc. that my employer (who has zero income) has ability to pay.

I would assume that you are referring to the audited financial statements located in http://www.sec.gov of your company. If you could get hold of the original 10KSB prepared by the CPA from your company that will be better to show that your company has ability to pay. But I would suggest that you get hold of your lawyer to check your options.