Petition was delivered this morning.

AwardMyGC

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Need some advice on, what will happen to my petition?

To make a long story short, my PD was current as of June 2007 bulletin. The incompetent lawyer that I am dealing with was finally able to get my petition out the door last Saturday and was delivered to VSC around 9:50 this morning.

What will happen to my petition? Will it be accepted?

Thanks in advance,

AwardMyGC

What will happen to the applications that reached USCIS prior to June 29
and have not received a recipt number yet?

I thought I am the only IDIOT in this universe who didn't apply in June.

My company and lawyer don't want to process my application fast. But managed to send it saturday so that they can receive it today. Now it will be retrogressed to 10-MAY-01 in October again. Keep waiting until 2010 to become current.

Add me to that list...

My paperwork has been ready atleast since Wednesday of last week. And I had not been able to reach my lawyer till Saturday.

Then, he told me that he thought my date was current only for July ( it was current for June).

He says " What happened has happened"...

Alright ... time to rub some salt. But before that let assume your dates were due begining June not July.

WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU PROCASTRINATE??? ... DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF GREEN CAAAAAAARD!!!!... phew.

I made my whole family, here as well as in India, both sides (i.e. in-laws as well as parents) jump thru flaming circles to put together the paperwork ... now I appear ass(0)$. But atleast I did what ever was in my grab to take a shot at falling star. For you my friend ... hope things work out and next time ...;)

Hey,
Count me in for the party. I cannot blame lawyer.He would have applied in June itself if he had any warning about this July VB revision. It's all fate what else i can say. Thanks -:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was current for June. My lawyer sent the application on 06/29 (fri) to UCSIC which reached them on 06/30 by Priority overnight. Will my application be accepted?

Hello Sandiboy,
Did someone received your doc on sat and signed for it? If you can show the proof of delivery, yours might go through. Thanks -

My application was received by USCIS on June 8.No receipt notice yet.Even checks have not been cashed.Any idea what will happen to my application.

Victim of incompetent lawyer

I am also dealing with incompetent lawyer she filed my case on 29th.
She is more intrested on money rather then providing service to the client.

485 app was delivered Sat 6/29 morning

My lawyer overnight my application on Friday. Since CIS is closed on Sat, will my application be treated as received on Sat 6/30 or Monday?

Thanks

Looks like there are many last day Jacks like myself whose case was filed friday June 29th and with the same predicament.The sunken feeling of what I missed is setting into me and makes me more frustrated. But if someone believes in destiny here is what happened to me. I had a long planned vacation after 3 long years to India in June but worked out a way with my Lawyer so as to get all my paperwork ready and have my medicals send to lawyer by thursday June 28th. Likewise I overnighted my paperwork and medicals via Fedex on wednesday evening ( paid $72 for 8.30 am delivery instead of $36 10.30 am delivery to save 2 hours). Came to know that the flight which was carrying my document was stalled due to bad weather in Philly and my paperwork reached the lawyers office friday which was despatched to USCIS in the evening. Now what will you call this?? I cant comprehend. I know I missed a huge one :)) Thats life I guess , u gotto move on easier said than done.

At this point I would advise you to atleast call FEDEX and have the money refunded so that you can use it for the fee increase after July 27th.