Permanent residence in Canada

wall

It's been almost a year since I applied for permanent residency in Canada, I recieved a letter informing me to provide with some more details. I have few questions in this regards and hope someone can answer these questions:

1) One of the letters included in the package states that I should complete form IMM008 and submit the application within 60 days and other letter included in the same package states that I should include additional documents within 90 days. Does this mean I should submit IMM008 prior to other required documents? Since letter requesting completion of IMM008 also states that all documents must be sent in one package.

2) I have also received medical form (IMM1017) along with instructions stating “ Do not complete your medicals until 6 months from the date of this letter” Do I need to wait for six months before I schedule my medicals or shall I go ahead and schedule an appointment with clinics recommended by consulate now? Since the letter states I should submit all the requested documents no later than 60-90 days.

I am looking forward to the response so that I can proceed accordingly.

These are the same letters that i have received. I gathered all the documents in one package and i send them after the 60 days periode has expired.As as far as the medical ,i 'll do it after 6 months .
Thnks