Permanent Labor Certification Database is available for public

Kumars68

Registered Users (C)
Permanent Labor Certification Database is available for all.

URL is http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

It includes some of the private information like salary.

With this information, I can also see that many of the non IT staff (recruiters etc) are approved as "Software Engineer", "Database Administrator" etc. from my Company.

BTW, What could be the reason for DOL to make the salary information public instead of providing only the case status information?

This is creepy indeed.. I agree, such info shouldn't be readily available. Even using a social security # would be less intrusive when it comes to privacy.

Big Brother is watching you.. Now, he's joined by the rest of the Internet audience. ;)

Any idea??

Also which field represents that the LC holder (candidate) can work in diff states??

I mean as per what I know sometimes Labor is filed restricting the eligibility within the state of employer or with a flexibility to move across the country ...

Just curious I guess based on this on the labor you get an RFE for change of address etc (Just a guess!!!)

Any thoughts??

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant see mine

Any ideas why ? I can see the company info and many employees but not my name ???

gambler, Download the zip file containing all records and analyze it in Microsoft Excell or Access database. Your name will be there. Some of the companies have many names.

Thanks a lot buddy

Hi,
I was wondering how to get the Labor details from my company since they do not give it.

And now because of Kumar I have it .

Thanks a lot.

This is scaring!

I can see my name along with the people i work with. Can't believe the salary is used as public shared info in this country who emphasise on privacy! What does "Certified" mean under Event_Desc? Mine still shows "Receive Regional Office" altho my i485 was filed last April?

This data is only for people whose application was recieved at the regional DOL office by Sept'2001 (after it is cleared at the state level). That's why we find many names missing here.

Last edited by a moderator: