Perm Labor Certification for Hospitalist-Physician(ETA-9089)

shustrik

Registered Users (C)
Being under adjustment of status as a dependent-through my husband's employment based case(EBP-3, March 2003) I am starting my own Perm Labor Certification without filing H1B visa(currently on EAD) and then to file I-140/I-485 on category EBP2, since category EBP2 is always current.

My questions for filling form ETA 9089

-Section H question.#4 Education: minimum level required:
I marked OTHER, than in Q. 4A it says:
If other indicated in question #4 specify the education required: I wrote MEDICAL SCHOOL.
What should I write college and medical school?, that is a standard for Americans, or as a foreign Medical Graduate of Russia - I finished High school and then did 6 years of Medical School,- so maybe I should write just medical school.
In connection with answer in Question. 4A. what should I write in question 8?
Q. 8.
Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable?
Although experience is not required for my position, so maybe I should answer in Q. 8 NO
YES or NO
Then if YES, specify the alternate level of education required:
I marked OTHER.
Should I write in 8B: MEDICAL SCOOL 6 YEARS AS EQUVALELENT to the college and medical school in question 4A -college and medical school for Americans, or just answer no in question 8, since experience is not required for my position.

-Question #5 is training required in the job opportunity:
I marked YES and than marked 36 months, implying that training is Medical Residency training, is this correct.

-Question #21.
Did the alien gained any of the qualifying experience with the employer in a position substantially comparable to job opportunity requested?
The hospital is paying for CME yearly, but the experience is not required for my position, so CME education is not an experience, so answer is NO

-Question #22
Did the employer pay for any of the alien’s education or training necessary to satisfy any of the employer’s job requirements for this position?
The hospital is paying as a benefit for the CME yearly, which is a board requirement -40 hours of CME in 2 years. Is this counted as payment for education? IF I answer YES could it cause denial of labor certification?

I highly appreciate your answer in connection with these questions. I have an attorney, but I am not sure if they are familiar with specific requirements for physician’s LC.