PERM got denied

indiandoct

Registered Users (C)
I got my PERM application denied today.The reason they gave was that the representative of the filer/filer did not authorise the application!!! where as when I asked my employer did he ever get a call regarding the authorisation he said he never got such a call,it sounds strange!!! What should I do???please help

After filing for PERM, usually DOL contacts employer by email. Employer has to verify electronically that he actually had requeted for this petition. if they are unable to contact by email, they are supposed to contact by phone but they may not. Check if that is where the problem is?

Yes, you are right.I spoke to the certifying officer and he said that an email was sent which wasen't replied to then they tried calling my employer,twice,unfortunately when he was on vaccation so, couldn't get in touch with him so denied my application.He also said,this decision is final,if I want I can appeal,but, its not going to do any good,so, says file again....man,the advertising is such an expensive proposition...does any one have any idea's or suggestion???This is such a lame reason for denying the certification....thanks

What I understand is that you donot have to advertise again. It was to be within 160 days prior to submission. Just use the advertisement already done for the previous Perm. If any of that ad is more than 160 days, just repeat that.