PERM Filing - Audit/Review Status

nning said:
The problem is the DOL fixed the 30 days job order problem after my lawyer contacted them, so, I am the first one who has been fixed on this glitch. Then, i bet they rerun the denied case again, and then some of you guys survived too. My lawyer told me that the attorneys discussed this issue, you know, my lawyer must have collegues, so, the good thing is one guy even got the denial letter, i mean one lawyer. So, now we do not need to care about this denial anymore, so, the stupid thing is i have got the sponsorship email before, now, they will resend. or maybe they will call employer?

so, this is really a silly situation, I have not got my sponsor email at all, u know, I will give a week, otherwise, I have to trouble my lawyer to contact them again. It is unfair, they have tech glitch, why should we suffer?

well this is america right? we should be able to complain about their terrible service and get some sort of compensation, i.e. immediate approval! (i wish!).
anyway, keep us posted when you finally get the email regarding sponsorship. i'll do the same. thanks nning

GC_Reform said:
Anyone who was ever in Audit Review has any change in status ?
I remember following folks were that situation:

irin:
rajaabhi:
jay2005:
stuck_in_tx:
gc_reform: Still in Final Review

Anyone got Approved or any other status change. Window of EB-2 filling is approaching to a close. Are we stuck again ?

No news, no change. What do you know about EB2? Is it clear that it will retrogress? For wich countries and when?

It appears that Zarpot and Sairama got certified and their status changed in final review after 24. One of them was denied the other was in audit review before 24. They applied in the last week of may and first week of june. I guess it is good news for many of us who have been waiting since midle of june and in final review after 24th.

Any approvals in BS + 5 EB2?

All the approvals that I have see have a straight forward EB2 case i.e., MS + 1 (minimum) years of exp. Is there any body who is BS + 5 and in EB2 and got approved?

Also when I asked my attorney he told that he does not know if was application was rerun or not (its in Auidt Review since May 13th). Is there any way to find out if the application was rerun or not?

Thanks
SMajeti
PD:May 13th

irinastaicu said:
It appears that Zarpot and Sairama got certified and their status changed in final review after 24. One of them was denied the other was in audit review before 24. They applied in the last week of may and first week of june. I guess it is good news for many of us who have been waiting since midle of june and in final review after 24th.

PERM EB3 qualification criteria

Hello,

I want to start GC processing and my employer is ready to do that. But I'm not sure whether I'm eligible for PERM processing in EB3 category.

I'm a graduate student and have 2 years of work experience in USA including current employer's experience. I've not yet graduated. Am I eligible for PERM processing? Please let me know.

Thank you,
Tina

To skyliners

Hi, have you contacted your lawyer to find out why this time the sponsorship email takes that long?

thanks
nning

skyliners said:
My case is the same as urs, also the 30 days job order problem. Now it changed from denial to sponsorship.

But now my employer hasn't received the email from DOL. :(

Anybody ever have to submit copy of diploma/ transcripts?

Hi All,

So far I've heard of requests to submit Recruitment Report. Has anyone ever had to submit copy of your diploma or transcripts?

Please help.

I wrote to my lawyer, but haven't heard anything from him yet.

it seems people begin to receive sponsorship email today.

I just don't know after replying the email, will our case be changed to "audit/review" like the new case or we can go to final review coz we have been stuck in "audit/review" before?

nning said:
Hi, have you contacted your lawyer to find out why this time the sponsorship email takes that long?

thanks
nning

Gc Perm

What is the overall trend in terms of PERM approvals?. I have MS + 5 years exp.. what are the chances of a PERM success?. Also, have people tried PERM conversion - what has the trend been. any responses useful!. thanks.

Timings for Status Change

Does anyone know usually how long it takes to change the status of "audit review" to anything else on average.

No one knows...

sourcefactor said:
Does anyone know usually how long it takes to change the status of "audit review" to anything else on average.

the whole PERM thing is very new, so i guess its too early to know. get your lawyer to call DOL and ask them and get more information.

rajaabhi said:
Yes we did check the business neccessity requirement. I mean we answered no to Q H12.

I am not sure about the approved part...
I am just hoping things get cleared..
rajaabhi - could you please tell us

1. job title
2. education and exp requirements
3. PW level

thanks!

gsn said:
iampppqqq,

stautus changed from audit review to final review after 24th rerun. The status was in pending audit review since may 25th and I think there were no movement during that time due to the system review by DOL..
gsn - could you please share with us

1. job title
2. education and experience requirements
3. PW level

thanks!

h12 - yes or no

maggie - did you answer yes or no to question h12?

thanks!

maggie_LC said:
I am about to file my PERM this week. My title is "Database Administrator", ONET job zone 4, Education and Training Code 5 - Bachelor's degree. But I have Master and about 1 year experience before I join my current employer. So on the ADs we put "Master with 6 months exp."

On the 9089 form my lawyer put "Yes - normal" on H12. Now after reading this thread, the PERM regulation and FAQs, I am thinking maybe it should be No.

Any suggestions?

PERM believer said:
Audit review changed to final review for me too - on June 26. Keeping my fingers crossed
perm believer - can you share your info:

1. job title
2. experience and education requirements
3. PW level

In EB3 there are two categories, EB3 professional skilled worker (Retrogressed for 2002) and EB3 other worker (Retrogressed for 1999). If you didi not possess two years experience and 4 year bachelor degree before joining the current company as an employee your current position isl not be eligible for EB3 professional skilled worker category. If you did not possess a 4 year bachelor degree before joining the current employer your current position is not eligible for EB3 other worker category.

Either they have to offer another position for a future job or You can change the company after you get your 4 year bachelor degree and file from new company.

m1_tinam said:
Hello,

I want to start GC processing and my employer is ready to do that. But I'm not sure whether I'm eligible for PERM processing in EB3 category.

I'm a graduate student and have 2 years of work experience in USA including current employer's experience. I've not yet graduated. Am I eligible for PERM processing? Please let me know.

Thank you,
Tina

EB3 (Professional, Skilled, Unskilled)

There are two separated category, "EB3 professional" and "EB3 skilled". EB3 also has one more category "EB3 other." When we say EB3, it includes all these three. However, we in most cases separate "EB3 other (EW)" because INA limit immigrant visa number for "EB3 other" maximum 10000.

In conclusion, he is eligible for "EB3 professional" regardless of having previous experience as long as he has a bachelor's degree and job position doesn't require only bachelor's degree and no experience.

knowDOL said:
In EB3 there are two categories, EB3 professional skilled worker (Retrogressed for 2002) and EB3 other worker (Retrogressed for 1999). If you didi not possess two years experience and 4 year bachelor degree before joining the current company as an employee your current position isl not be eligible for EB3 professional skilled worker category. If you did not possess a 4 year bachelor degree before joining the current employer your current position is not eligible for EB3 other worker category.

Either they have to offer another position for a future job or You can change the company after you get your 4 year bachelor degree and file from new company.

i'm confused....

knowDOL said:
In EB3 there are two categories, EB3 professional skilled worker (Retrogressed for 2002) and EB3 other worker (Retrogressed for 1999). .

isn't the Retrogession affects only people from China, india, taiwan ?
what about the rest of the world?

Slade245 said:
isn't the Retrogession affects only people from China, india, taiwan ?
what about the rest of the world?

At the moment EB3 Retrogession affects every one. So its not just people from China, India, Philipines but *EVERYONE* has to wait for the visa numbers to become available.