PERM EB2 approved in 1 week

Approooooved!!!

My EB2 PERM got approved in approx 13 days.

Anybody please give me estimate for receiving approval notice from PERM labor dept.

I am trying to apply 140/485 before retrogression comes into effect.

PERM2010 said:
My EB2 PERM got approved in approx 13 days.

Anybody please give me estimate for receiving approval notice from PERM labor dept.

I am trying to apply 140/485 before retrogression comes into effect.
Congratulations!
Please, tell us if your case changed to final review from audit review after 24 rerun. How long were you in final review?

No Audit Review

My case was in Final review since June 28th, my employer called yesterday that my case was approved. I don't know about the status, since I don't have access.

Mine approved in 21 days

PERM2010

My employer also called today and told mine has been approved.What all you are doing for filing 485 and 140 can you please tell me.do you have any list of documents required .

Regards
Sri

gcstruggler - pls share why ur i-140 got denied on education issue. i might face the same problem, so please help to see why it got denied. thanks! what exactly was the education issue?

list?

sairam777 said:
PERM2010

My employer also called today and told mine has been approved.What all you are doing for filing 485 and 140 can you please tell me.do you have any list of documents required .

Regards
Sri

Hi Sri can tell me how long it took to receive Approved email.
How long it took to receive approval notice after the email (If you received)
Thanks.

Here is what I have, let me know, If you have more.

For I-485, EAD & advance parole: for the employee:
1. Passport copies all the pages including Visa
2. Copy / Original of I-94 card
3. Birth Certificates
4. Marriage Certificate
5. Tax Returns for all the years and copies of all W2s (including the latest return)
6. Recent 3-4 Pay stubs
7. Medical Reports (sealed envelops)
8. Immigration Style photographs – 6
9. Copies of all the current and past H1s / H4s you have: If you are waiting for a approval, please include a copy of the receipt

For I-140
1. Employment letters
2. copies of your education certificates, mark-sheets
3. Education Evaluation Report

Anybody can add to this list if they know.

Bs+5

gcstruggler said:
Has anybody got approved in PERM EB2 for BS + 5 year experience.

Thanks.

Myself got approved (as per employer) for BS+5 exp. They gave ad for BS+5 or MS+1

Hi

I also have the same list from one friend.Did you get your approval in mail.I got my approval with in a day in our Maine office.They have scanned cover letter not LC and sent me.but that letter says attached approval.I was surprised to see so fast sending hard copy.

Lawyer told Tuesday he would let me know next proceedings.I have few questions

Can we give the education evaluation which is used in H1b or do we need to do anther education evaluation

Did you get your medical done .How long it took for you

Birth certificate i have taken from Indian embassy at the same time trying to get affidavits from Parents and mothers brother.

Do you have any idea what all neded for spouse and child

Sri

Hi PERM2010,

How many employees in your company?

My RIR EB2 labor going on and planning to do PERM EB2!. Any experiences on this combination folks!

Thanks,

Jith.

sairam777 said:
Hi

I also have the same list from one friend.Did you get your approval in mail.I got my approval with in a day in our Maine office.They have scanned cover letter not LC and sent me.but that letter says attached approval.I was surprised to see so fast sending hard copy.

Lawyer told Tuesday he would let me know next proceedings.I have few questions

Can we give the education evaluation which is used in H1b or do we need to do anther education evaluation

Did you get your medical done .How long it took for you

Birth certificate i have taken from Indian embassy at the same time trying to get affidavits from Parents and mothers brother.

Do you have any idea what all neded for spouse and child

Sri

Employer did not ask me education records, my employer said he has all the records
My medical is done in a day, but it takes a week to get the letter by post from doctor. Appointment time depends on the area and Civil surgeon doctor you choose.

Did you receive original approved copy from labor dept.

PERM 2010

I did receive the Original.Did you receive Which area did you do medical.Is it NJ.If NJ who is the Doc.

Regards
Sri

Civil Surgeon

sairam777 said:
PERM 2010

I did receive the Original.Did you receive Which area did you do medical.Is it NJ.If NJ who is the Doc.

Regards
Sri

I would call eacn one of you in your area and find out who can do earlier.
here is the website to find out civil surgeon in your area
http://uscis.gov/graphics/exec/cs/index.asp

How long it took receive original approved copy from labor after your status changed to certified.

Thank you for the response.Mine came next day it self surprisingly.I got certified on 7th received copy and letter on 8th.I will call some docs and book an appointment

Sri

any one else please

If any one else received PERM labor certified hardcopy after they got certified, please let us know how long it took. thank you very much.

are you in software field?

PERM2010 said:
If any one else received PERM labor certified hardcopy after they got certified, please let us know how long it took. thank you very much.

Hi Perm2010,

Congrats!
Can you pls. tell me is your degree and field of work is in Software? And also approximate salary range and location?

Thanks.

Perm-eb2

Gurus,
My question could be very basic, please pardon me if it is absurd.I am a software consultant with 6 years of US experience and my existing EB3 labour(PD Jul'03) application is pending in DBEC and in the meantime i want to file another labour in EB2 category thru PERM.I have a following question:
1) I am doing software consultancy so job place(geograpic area) will change atleast once in a year and my company headquarters is in MI.Is it possible for me under this situation to file under PERM.
2) I beleive EB2 requires BS with 5years or MS with 1 year experience.I have masters degree and 6 years of US experience.Do you guys think that i will be facing any problems in 140 stage.
I apprciate your reply.
Thanks in advance.