PERM Deniew due to SWA job order

gdhiren

Registered Users (C)
PERM Denied due to SWA job order

First PERM App filed: 12/13/05, denied due to wrong expiration date of PWD.
Refiled with corrected date on: 1/13/06
SWA State: VA
Start Date of SWA job order: 06/06/2005
End Date of SWA job order: 08/19/2005

We received denial letter today(04/19/2006) which says "The job order placed with the SWA serving the intended employment was completed more than 180 days prior to submitting the application."

I don't understand, job order did start more than 180 days prior, but it didn't end more than 180 days prior to submission. Even if we count last 30 days of job order, it was within 180 days. The requirement says 30 days job order has to be placed within 30-180 days prior to filing application, am I right? does more than 30 days posting help me here if we appeal the case. have anyone had similar situation?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
denied+PERM

Hello!!

I have the same stating:

which says "The job order placed with the SWA serving the intended employment was completed more than 180 days prior to submitting the application."

PLease email me your contact number for further discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
DOL is RIGHT. The Start Date has to be not more than 180 days prior to Filing. In your Case It was placed in June 05 and Filed on Jan 06. So it crossed 180 days from Starting of Job Order. Regulation Says Job Order PLACED Means Start Date.

gdhiren said:
First PERM App filed: 12/13/05, denied due to wrong expiration date of PWD.
Refiled with corrected date on: 1/13/06
SWA State: VA
Start Date of SWA job order: 06/06/2005
End Date of SWA job order: 08/19/2005

We received denial letter today(04/19/2006) which says "The job order placed with the SWA serving the intended employment was completed more than 180 days prior to submitting the application."

I don't understand, job order did start more than 180 days prior, but it didn't end more than 180 days prior to submission. Even if we count last 30 days of job order, it was within 180 days. The requirement says 30 days job order has to be placed within 30-180 days prior to filing application, am I right? does more than 30 days posting help me here if we appeal the case. have anyone had similar situation?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

So if I wrote the Start date 07/19/05 instead of 06/06/05, they won't have any problem wih that. (Can I do that?)

End date is 08/19/05, that would have been 30 days and everything within 30-180 days prior to filing. Now should I appeal with the correction in date or refile?

Thanks.

DOL goes by the Book U Know........I think U should just make that 30 days posting and between 30-180 days..

Just Make them HAPPY...................

gdhiren said:
So if I wrote the Start date 07/19/05 instead of 06/06/05, they won't have any problem wih that. (Can I do that?)

End date is 08/19/05, that would have been 30 days and everything within 30-180 days prior to filing. Now should I appeal with the correction in date or refile?

Thanks.

i have exact the same situation, PERM filed on January-8-06, denied on 4-25-06 with a letter saying similiar thing. has to refile and redo all the ad due to ad expried after 6 months