PERM case number

GC.Ka.deewana

Registered Users (C)
If PERM Case number starts with C- means PERM filied at Chicago ..??

My attorney does't want to tell any thing..some how I came to know the case number..Let me know If any one knows..

Thanks,
GC.Ka.Deewana

It is correct. C is for Chicago and A is for Atlanta. Which state you are from? Based on your state, application will be sent either to Chicago or Atlanta.

If you have the number starting with C, you are lucky. They process PERM much faster at Chicago compared to Atlanta.

Mine also Chicago

Hi,

What is current PERM processing time at Chicago center? My PERM filed on 17th July'2007.

I know it is too much to expect my PERM to be approved by this month end. But is there any chance for that?? :)

Thanks,

There is a lot of chances to expect your PERM to be processed before end of this month. There had been many cases where the PERM was processed under a week at Chicago center.

Thanks Windy.

Got my Labor approved today. :) Thanks everyone.

filed on 17th July'2007
Online status certified 23rd July'2007.

Chicago center

perm approved

Mine approved on 07/23/2007.. How long does it take to get a hard copy from DOL to file 140/485.

Thanks,
GC.Ka.Deewana

My Labor was filed on 17th of July with a Confirmation number CO7194-5XXXX. I learnt from other forums that employees don’t have privileges to check the status for the PERM labor.

When I ask my employer to check the status, he says he needs SWA number which I don't have. I only have confirmation number. Can't my employer can check status with only confirmation number? TIA!

Can you guys please let me know what is the current PERM Processing time for Chicago.