PERM - Audit

Boston_GC

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone -

My company had applied the LC through PERM in September 2005 and they got an audit notice asking about all the papers and proofs and all that in October. They replied back on November 2nd 2005 and haven't heard anything back from these folks.

I was wondering if anyone knows how much time PERM guys are taking to clear the audit cases. I am a little bit concerned as it is more than three months. I will appreciate any help you guys might be able to provide.

Hey sorry but please correct me if I am wrong .. Is PERM the only choice to file any new labor certifications ?

Is it risky and what does an audit of PERM GC amount to as Boston GC mentions above ?

Boston GC if you dont mind could you please mention the employee strength of your company ?

BrainDrain said:
Hey sorry but please correct me if I am wrong .. Is PERM the only choice to file any new labor certifications ?

Is it risky and what does an audit of PERM GC amount to as Boston GC mentions above ?

Boston GC if you dont mind could you please mention the employee strength of your company ?

after mar 2005..u can aplly LC only thru perm

We have about 30 employees in our company. I am wondering if the audit is anyhow related to the size of the company.

I am not totally sure but its possible cause the strength of the company also indicates its scale of operations and thereby the need to hire a foreign national on a permanent basis.

Boston_GC said:
We have about 30 employees in our company. I am wondering if the audit is anyhow related to the size of the company.