PERM approved

you can use computer printout to file as per todays notice, rush...

chaylaa said:
Applied on July 29th.
Approved on Sept 26th.
Chicago.
Awaiting hard copy.

chaylaa said:
Applied on July 29th.
Approved on Sept 26th.
Chicago.
Awaiting hard copy.

Don't "await" my friend, file your 485 before the end of day tomorrow. Otherwise it will be years before you see your GC (unless of course you are in a category that is still current )

you can always attach your approval notice later on. As long as you di it before they get to your applicatipon you will be fine. I agree with the others use a screen printout for now and file an addendum later. You got just today to do it
Good luck.

Hi My LC got approved in DOL website,took printout @10.15 AM 0n 9/30/05, rushed all forms(140/484/765/130 etc to VSC by Fedexsameday, but arrived there @2100, office closed, could deliver only on 10/3/05.Fedex tracking has all the info on it.Will USCIS accept my application as filed before the retrogression is on from today. INS memo reg 245(1) in 2001 accepted postmarks dated 30th April until May3?? Keeping my fingers crossed, but would like to pursue all legal loopholes.Any comments from the experts on this panel, please!

LCBEFORETROGRES said:
Hi My LC got approved in DOL website,took printout @10.15 AM 0n 9/30/05, rushed all forms(140/484/765/130 etc to VSC by Fedexsameday, but arrived there @2100, office closed, could deliver only on 10/3/05.Fedex tracking has all the info on it.Will USCIS accept my application as filed before the retrogression is on from today. INS memo reg 245(1) in 2001 accepted postmarks dated 30th April until May3?? Keeping my fingers crossed, but would like to pursue all legal loopholes.Any comments from the experts on this panel, please!

If this is the case, then why would anyone rushed to send using FEDEX, one can simply mail using USPS service, postmark the day, and can be delivered in any given day?

Postmark date 9/30?

Fedex did try to deliver, but at 9pm the VSC was closed.So can't blame them.
My question is whether VSC will consider my filing to be on September 30th, eventhough it will be delivered on 10/3, based on the 245(1) postmark -historical rule I quoted before

Sorry, I was out-of-town for 4 days, hence took so long to reply. All suggestions appreciated.
Fortunately and unfortunately I have a very old priority date which will remain current. CP or AOS is now the big question.

Need an Advice!!

Congrat on getting your PERM approved. I was looking for a lawyer to help me with my PERM. Do you recommend yours?

Apprciate it.