Perm appeal denied

Kimber Soak

My PERM appeal has been denied and my lawyer is going to make another appeal. While waiting on this new appeal, can I consult with another lawyer who on the basis that my current lawyer may have made a mistake negotiate with the Department of Labor for a reconsideration of the denial? Or is it just wise for my lawyer who represents me and my sponsor to admit to the mistake with the Department of Labor? Thank you.

Its needs to be analyzed who has committed the mistake either DOL or from attorney's side. If its DOL then appealing & bringing to DOL's attention probably they will overturn it. If it is from attorney's side & it is harmful then it is better to re-start PERM process. Keep in mind new PERM process cannot be started if previous application is in appeal stage for same individual.

Is this denial a continuation of the June, 2018 topic discussed previously? If so, what has transpired the past 12 or so months?

There was a suggestion back then if the appeal were denied then there might not be another alternative to leaving the US. It's stated here.