Perhaps I am approved...

lingeron,

Yes it is for Passport stamping. Don't you want to do it ? If not then its fine.
Most importantly you don't have to schedule a Bio appointment. Your approval notice itself is enough but the thing here is some ASC's don't know the process and they will turn you down. You have to have a little bit of luck if you want to do it quickly other-wise just call 1-800 number and they will schedule it for you on Nov (if you are lucky)

Try going in week day or lesser rush days ..

-Sonpapdi

sonpapdi said:
lingeron,

Yes it is for Passport stamping. Don't you want to do it ? If not then its fine.
Most importantly you don't have to schedule a Bio appointment. Your approval notice itself is enough but the thing here is some ASC's don't know the process and they will turn you down. You have to have a little bit of luck if you want to do it quickly other-wise just call 1-800 number and they will schedule it for you on Nov (if you are lucky)

Try going in week day or lesser rush days ..

-Sonpapdi

So Sonpapdi,
Which one did you do first? I mean passport stamping (Imm. office) or Bio (at ASC)? I guess if I go for Bio first then they will take the I-797 notice (so called approval notice). I guess you are also from bay area. Which ASC you went to get Bio?

I emailed about the status of my 485 in that email id and my LUD changed. No change in status though.
thx
Suresh.

lingeron,

It doesn't matter which one you should pick first. And most importantly nobody will take your approval notice.
If you have read my other thread then you probably would have known about this. But anyway I did my Bio(Broadway st.) and Passport stamping(Washington st.) in SF.

-Sonpapdi

Lingeron

can u please tell me how u worked with division XII mail. i mean did u ask them to expedite ur case ?

Hello Guys
I sent an email to DIV XII and they replied that my name check is
pending. What do I need to clear the name check? please advice

thanks
babu.

People say if you followup your case with FBI through Congress(wo)men,senators it might be cleared soon....but there is no guarantee.....
You can also send mail to FBI director.......

Sometimes somethings will take its own course......
But do your homework.....