People with RFE or approval following RFE,please post your dates

tanjar

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

People wiht RFE or approval after RFE can u please post your dates here. Also if possible against the RFE quote the reason as well. Just trying to figure out the time lines and also a list of people waiting on a decision.

Cheers

Tanjar

Help with RFE

Hello USALover,

Please help us with our RFE. We also got the RFE "Proof of Legal Status for certain period". It has updated online for both myself and spouse. But I am the only one received the RFE by mail. I am the primary applicant. My question to you is - Have you submiited any documents for your spouse also though he/she did not received RFE?

Please let me know.

Thanks

My wife got the RFE(Medical) on 11/30/04, we sent the medical records on 12/10/04 and today the status on her I-485 updated with the below message. My question is, is this a standard message for the 485 RFE response (Especially It is taking between 850 and 900 days) ?

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 14, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
HaiHello TSC
Labor EB3 (PD 04/2002)
I-140 RD: 10/20/03 AD 11/30/2004
I-485 RD: 12/02/03 AD 11/30/2004
Spouse I-485. RFE 11/30/2004(Officer # 242)
FP date:03/11/04

GCTSC_03 said:
Hello USALover,

Please help us with our RFE. We also got the RFE "Proof of Legal Status for certain period". It has updated online for both myself and spouse. But I am the only one received the RFE by mail. I am the primary applicant. My question to you is - Have you submiited any documents for your spouse also though he/she did not received RFE?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi There. my lawyer received the RFE and they responded. The RFE was intended to me (primary applicant) also they were requesting proof of legal status from a period I was not even married. don't worry after responding the RFE your both approvals will come shortly.Good luck.

Got my and wife's 485 approvals after RFE yesterday.

I-140/I-485 ND : Nov 14, 2003
FP: Jan 7, 2004
I-140 Approved, I-485 RFE ( For Primary Applicant Biographic Information ) : Nov 22, 2004
I-485 RFE response Received: December 13, 2004
I-485 approved (Primary & Spouse ): Dec 14, 2004

Hi lostinwaiting,

Congrats . Good luck to u and family. Do u remember the officer no on the RFE.

Cheers

Tanjar

Thanks USALover

I am also in same situation as you were. They are asking for the Proof of Legal Status during the time I was not married. I am going to send all the documents that have been asked. Do you have any format for the cover letter to respond to RFE. As I am doing the RFE myself, it would be great help if anyone can give me the format cover letter to respond to RFE.

Thanks

RFE responded

485 RD/ND : Oct30,2002
FP : Oct05,2004
RFE : Nov 10,2004 (Legal status for self and wife)
RFE recd : Dec15,2004
AD : ????

My lawyer replied to the RFE(Medical and Employment verification) on Nov 2, 2004, and TSC received it on Nov 5, 2004 and updated the message that they received it. And when I was expecting the approval email, the unexpected happened. I got an email saying that on Nov 16, 2004 my case is being transfered from TSC to CHARLOTTE and they will schedule an interview and it may take several month. :mad:

I don't know why? My case is a clear cut case, same employer all the thru till date. It's all luck folks.

Does anyone have experience know the officer #251...
Evelyn has raised a query in 140 -- ability to pay & educational evaluation..