People who waited long time for FP

bk22

Registered Users (C)
Did you try contacting the IIO and what was the response? Were you able to receive FP immediately after contacting. And any reason given by them for the delay. Please share you experience.

talked to IIO

RD: 6/13 ND: 8/15/01
Few weeks ago,I talked to IIO.She asked me to call back in Februay. She could not tell any solid reason for delay or how soon I will get FP.
Only thing I can do now is.... waiting....
v.

No Title

RD-6/20 ND-8/21 I contacted two times, both the times IIO told me that its not in IIO\'s control. Its a automated computer which issues FP based on ASC load.

Which States are you from?

It looks like the FP notice depends on the state. All of my friends with RDs in July (Latest July 30th) got FPs already. The one with RD July 30 got iton Dec 17th and his FP is on 1/12/01 (NJ). My RD is 8/7/01. Waiting for FP.

State and even Local office may play a role

I may be one of the longest FP waiter (RD 6/1, MD). A couple of days ago, I called my lawyer and asked possible reason, I was told that the availability of local office might matter. I was advised to wait for a few more weeks before contact the INS. A couple of days ago, I got mine finally. I think MD is slower than other states, with unknown reason.