People who applied for EAD/AP in Nov 1st Week, Plz post ur status.

EAD RD 11/04/03 Approved on 02/17/04 Waiting for Card
AP RD 11/05/03 AP ????

Canus_immi did you received your EAD Card

Kris and WIN, did ur online status get updated?

Kris and WIN, did ur online status get updated?

Anybody who got interim EAD and who applied in N0v 1st week also got their regular EAD?

It looks like we are seeing EAD getting approved inspite date showing as october 2003 for november guys.
But look as AP look like everybody are waiting since october end.

Those assholes are not moving at all AP date and EAD date.
This is going to be mine 2 nd AP and and i'm going to file 3rd EAd in short.

Hell

OmGv

I applied for EAD in Oct and AP in Sept, I got both of them after 90days from the local federal plaza office in NY. I had to go really early ( 4:00 AM) since they only give 75 each day. plus it took me till past noon to get it. My online case status for EAD is still pending, I got the emergency ead past 90days on Feb 3rd 2004, which is valid for a year. My AP status online has been updated. I have also travelled to India using this AP.

thank you,

I am wondering if we get iEAD, then that would delay the actual EAD approval. Any thoughts?

I am a Nov 3 RDer, but I see people with Dec 15 RD getting approved, so I was just wondering.

Approved 2 weeks back

My 3rd EAD got approved 2 weeks back but before that I had to go local ins office to collect temp EAD (They gave me for 3 month period).:(

Re: Approved 2 weeks back

Originally posted by cat&mouse
My 3rd EAD got approved 2 weeks back but before that I had to go local ins office to collect temp EAD (They gave me for 3 month period).:(

What was the RD for that EAD? Has there been any other activity in ur case recently? Thnx.

RD for eAD

RD: 6th NOV 2003, approved on 13th FEB' 04.
No movement on my I485, even after calling so many times...

1st time EAD

RD : 11/3/03
ND : 11/4/03
RFE : 02/09/04 (for bio and DL)
RFE Recd. : 02/19/04
AD : 03/03/04

Still waiting. 3rd EAD RD 11/4/2003. Received iEAD in early Feb.

Last edited by a moderator: