People staying in Bombay, India please reply

Sharad Annaldasula

Registered Users (C)
I had a question regarding the Non availability certificate. I do not have a birth certificate and the Muncipal office in Bombay too do not have it. So my father asked them to give a Non availability cert. But they said they have never heard of anything like this.

Any one from Bombay was in the same situation, please help.

Did anyone get a non availability cert from Bombay. Please reply

Thanks in advance!

No Title

Thanks for replying, but the birth certificate from the Indian consulate is not considered by INS.

My problem is with the Non availability certificate.

Thanks

No Title

Is there something like a "corporation office" in Bombay. You might want to try there. In Bangalore non-avail certificates are issued at the corporation office.

No Title

Yes, we tried there, but they said that they have not heard of any such letter. Actually if there is any other person from Bombay who tried to do the same thing, then it can be of help.

Thanks

No Title

Post your message in all the service centers discussion boards. Also post it at Consular Processing (CP) board, I\'ve seen lots of people from Mumbai over there.

No Title

I paid Rupees 500, and I got my birth certificate in hand within a week. My parents prepared an affidavit of support , notorised and given to Muncipality Office. Actual fees for the birth certificates are 10 Rupees. They don\'t know anything about non availability certificate. Karnataka local Government Boodies do have a certificate like that.

COME ON Anything is possible in India. BTW, I had done it from Bandra.

No Title

Thanks Mat!

Even i am telling my father that anything is possible in India. But he is saying that Bombay has become very very strict. Any it is not possible.

Which ward did u get it from? My father tried that, but he is saying that it is not possible?

Please let me know.

Thanks