People from chicago DO plz share your timeline here plz

sjiwani

Registered Users (C)
Family based case.

Hi i would like to start a new thread for people in chicago(DO) waiting for their interview or decision on their interview plz share your timeline and thoughts plz.

My timeline as follows.
R/D 2/25/05
bio 4/1/05
ead approve 5/21/05
ead rec'd 5/31/05
no updated since then
waiting for interview or approval.

Filed EAD, AP, I-130, I-485 10/8/05
RD: 10/14/05
BIO for I-485: 11/03/05
BIO for EAD: Waiting

Waiting for EAD and AP

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

thank you guys for sharing your timeline plz keep us updated of any new updates, I talk to my attorney today and she's gonna write a letter to the chicago DO office to find out whats going on with my case pretty much any one can do that after six months of filing(485) i think lina should do that also since she applied last year in october good luck to all.

married to USC, timeline:
RD: 08/05/05
ND: 08/09/05
ASC ND: 09/14/05
FP code2: 10/12/05
EAD mailed: 10/18/05
ASC ND: 10/20/05
and I'll show up for
FP code3: 11/23/05....

Folks, for tracking purpose i have added you all to the AOS timeline table. Pl let me know if i got your I-485 ND correct. thx!

Filed EAD, AP, I-130, I-485 10/8/05
RD: 10/14/05
BIO date for I-485: 11/03/05
BIO date for EAD: 11/17/05
Both BIO done on 11/03. Online status updated 11/04. No activity since then.

Sjiwani, thank you for advise!
What exactly, you think I should ask them? On the USCIS website it says that Chicago is processing I-485 for 02/15/04... :( I guess it coild be the answer.

Chicago DO- my friend's got interview today+stamp!!!

I'm so happy for her! We both didn't go to the loyer- I know it doesn't matter. She helped me a lot giving all advices, etc!
Thanks BR!

Anyway, I didn't ask her for exact FP dates. She 's so excited, she couldn't find anything in her files.
Here's her timeline:
ND:03/31/05
Iterview:11/10/05- with stamp; her GC should be mailed in around two months

She had her both FP (code 2&3) done between May/June. In late Aug or the beginning of Sep, she got her NOA:interview app., which was today!
According my math her timline was 224 days.

Her interview was short- around 15 min. Women by the desk seemed to be not to pleasent. She asked typical questions:
when,how did they meet,
what're the relationseeps between their parent in law,
any pics,
her husband's married before: so did he applied for her 1st wife GC- he did-
but she didn't get anything 'couse they've got divorced;
any kids with 1'st wife
any kids now
bills, joint asstes, account.....
It was interesting, my friend said, that when they were coming in, lady-officer took a look if they keep their hands together, their eye contact.

I hope that thread won't disturb those who appelied before her and still didn't get int.date app.
Take care

to ari4u

Thank you for updating Chicago DO on AOS timline!
GOOOOOD JOB!
Of course, could you involve my friend timline. She doesn't have any account here.
Let's call her BR.
Take care,
dula

luna

Luna 12 my advise to u would be to u should make an infopass appt and ask to speack to an officer and ask em whats going on with ur case its been more than a year and people after u applied getting their gc and dont forget to mention last months DO dates that it was nov 04 and now its feb 04 now, friend of mine did the same thing and he got his interview letter in 30 days after he saw an officer through infopass he was waiting for about 1 1/2 i'm saying that triggered the interview but it couldn't hurt, goodluck.

I live in NM but my case(I-130) is being processed in Chicago. My receipt date is May 18. I've soon been waiting for 6 months.
I am a son of a U.S. citizen. 20 years old.

Sjiwani!
Thank you for advise... I'll probably wait till january and then go. I had my EAD and AP done very fast and I have no idea why I485 is taking so long... :confused:

Hi!
Little update:
Recieved my interview letter last week for January 19. (Chicago DO) After 13 month of waiting...

Can anyone also post their timelines for AP and EAD dates for Chicago? My RD was Oct 12th, fingerprinting for EAD on Nov 3rd, still waiting for AP and EAD. I urgently need the AP since I will be travelling at the end of December.

ND Sept 2nd 2005
FP Nov 11th 2005
EAD received Nov 22nd 2005.
No AP received yet..... Online status of AP not updated since 9/24/05.