People, Congrats sinyoke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for his approval!!!

dashDurai

Registered Users (C)

Here is his msg...

Sorry dasdurai for posting this message to you.I would appreaciate it if you could post this message up for me ,cause i've forgotten how to post a new message.Thanks
First of all,Million thanks to this website owner Rajiv s
Khanna.This diccussion board had been so helpfull to me ,espeacially when your case has been idle for a while with no clue how the uscis worked and no information on how to get more inside info.
Thanks to the members in this column that put up question and answered that given everybody hope.
My case was approved today.However my 2 children
receit number was missing in system and my wife case not approved yet.Anybody had this experience pls advise.
Oops!forget what to do next?

i485 rd 12/2003
fp 12/14/2004
Approval date:12/20/2005
oohhhhhhhhhhhhh

congrats......I am gonna ask this to every approved case....whats his PD ??? :D :D

dashDurai said:

Here is his msg...

Sorry dasdurai for posting this message to you.I would appreaciate it if you could post this message up for me ,cause i've forgotten how to post a new message.Thanks
First of all,Million thanks to this website owner Rajiv s
Khanna.This diccussion board had been so helpfull to me ,espeacially when your case has been idle for a while with no clue how the uscis worked and no information on how to get more inside info.
Thanks to the members in this column that put up question and answered that given everybody hope.
My case was approved today.However my 2 children
receit number was missing in system and my wife case not approved yet.Anybody had this experience pls advise.
Oops!forget what to do next?

i485 rd 12/2003
fp 12/14/2004
Approval date:12/20/2005
oohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also include category

I agree with orangetreats....

Folks,
Whenever you talk about an approved case, please mention the category (EB2 / EB3) , Priority date and country too in addition to the Receipt dates, etc.

congrats to approved person!

it still looks to me like they are processing cases based on RD date most of the time. somtimes some cases fall out of this rule due to security checks.

GCG said:
congrats to approved person!

it still looks to me like they are processing cases based on RD date most of the time. somtimes some cases fall out of this rule due to security checks.

well..lets wait and see !!!!

Not Sure on PD Theory

My PD is December 1999, with no Labor Substitution, and I am still waiting.

EB2
I-140/I-485 ND 1/14/04
FP 12/10/04
LUD 12/16/04 (FP received)
LUD 1/4/05 (address change)

Yo....Take a breather.... The theory I am trying to test is...Vermont is processing all cases with PD on or before 01/2002.....

The theory does not say that all cases with PDs before 01/2002 "have got"/"should get approved" !!!!!

There are some folks like Sumanta/others who are in the same sheet of music as you....

Although...Its such a shame that people like you should have been approved a zillion years back...All the best and hope for speedy approval

orange

EAC04 said:
My PD is December 1999, with no Labor Substitution, and I am still waiting.

EB2
I-140/I-485 ND 1/14/04
FP 12/10/04
LUD 12/16/04 (FP received)
LUD 1/4/05 (address change)