Pending Service Consideration

nand74

Registered Users (C)
This forum has been an excellent source of information .........
Wondering if someone has got some information abt the message posted earlier
if someone has similar message of Service Consideration
There must be someone out there with this same situation
Friends please share your information
Live and let live , need help , rajudm and ....many others....What is the next step
I am very concerned...
Thanks for the help

I have the same service pending request letter from VSC

I also don't know what this means did you get any info on it or anyone's case got approved.
peterr

I got the same reply for my first request, immiodiatly called the VSC, I was told that my case information has not yet reviewed.. waiting for the officer to look at my case. Atleast thats what I was told..

I had got the same letter..

Got the Pending Service response in response to enquiry in Feb. Later in Apr, came to know that Security Check request was initiated by VSC in Mar. So, in my case Pending Service Consideration meant Security Check still waiting (provided VSC rep. was correct that it was initiated only in Mar 2005)

winny1971 - Similar to my experience.. just the difference is I got confirmation from FBI that name check was cleared and case got approved in 21 days.. try sending letter to mr Hooton..

Good Luck

Got same reply - Pending Service Consideration

I initiated a case status on April 25, 2005 and got this message thru a letter dated May 4th. My PD (05/2002) just became current starting May 1st. Does this mean the case could be with an officer? Or is it still awaiting name check clearance? What can I do next? My wife & I both applied for EAD/AP in March & April timeframe.

Thanks
psr1

PD - May 6, 2002
I-140 RD June 2003 AD April 20, 2004
I-485 RD March 3, 2004
FP Sep 30, 2004
FP RD Oct 5, 2004
I-485 LUD Dec 23, 2004

Me too got same reply

I Initialted Enquiry on April 7th and got the same response.I called VSC rep on May 5th, She said Officer has to look into your case and youw ill get approval in two weeks.I don't know what that maens " am still waiting"...

PD: 12/2001 EB3
140 ND: 05/2003
AD: 02/2004
ND: 12/30/2003
RFE : 01/10/2005
LUD: 03/16(RFE received), 03/17/03/18, 03/23, 04/18,04/19
AD: ?????

I think lot of people are getting this message. Lets start this thread to know
how long it takes after this message Pending service consideration
Hey winny did u call them after 30 days or 60 days...
Thanks
Nanda74

I also got the same message around March end. On April 11th my LUD changed and they have noted it in my case they replied to my status request on March 28.
Nothing since then...still waiting...now I don't "expect" anymore... ;)

I140 / 485 - Nov 10th, 2003

For Nand and glrao

When I called after 60 days on Apr 19(Feb 20+60) was told by VSC that they initiated request for Security Clearance on Mar 12.

Glrao - do you have a letter format for Hooton. Should I not be waiting for the FBI email response before sending letter to Hooton ?