Pending Pd 2001 Eb3 India. Post Here

For My Country

Registered Users (C)
PENDING PD 2001 EB3 INDIA. PLEASE POST HERE

My GC process started in 1999, second year of my H1, by starting advertisements in Industry related magazines.
My employer and the company Attorney have managed to put brakes on my labor certification process as much as possible. My lack of awareness of the system made me to believe every thing said.
Even in 2001, I was made to wait till May to avoid the 245i cases rush. I was advised by my employer to not to mix with 245i cases and filed labor at last in Aug 2001.

Unfortunately, the labor process in NY State took nearly 4 years due to high volume of 245i cases, while other states were getting in less than 2 years.
Filed I140 and I 485 in Feb 2005. I 140 approved in April 2005.
In June 2005, I was only few days away from getting approved, that the Visa numbers became un-available.
Waited till October 2005 to find that India retrogression moved to 1998.
Endured years of trauma again to find that I 485 transferred to TSC from VSC in March 2007. Second FP in May 2007.

Mother passed away in May 2007. Went to India on AP. (After having submitted Tax returns for 10 years, I had to travel on a Parole document).

In June 2007 hoped for this trauma to end. Alas, its not so and God knows, how many months and years more.

Sorry!

My GC process started in 1999, second year of my H1, by starting advertisements in Industry related magazines.
My employer and the company Attorney have managed to put brakes on my labor certification process as much as possible. My lack of awareness of the system made me to believe every thing said.
Even in 2001, I was made to wait till May to avoid the 245i cases rush. I was advised by my employer to not to mix with 245i cases and filed labor at last in Aug 2001.

Unfortunately, the labor process in NY State took nearly 4 years due to high volume of 245i cases, while other states were getting in less than 2 years.
In June 2005, I was only few days away from getting approved, that the Visa numbers became un-available.
Endured years of trauma again to find that I 485 transferred to TSC from VSC in March 2007. Second FP in May 2007.

Mother passed away in May 2007. Went to India on AP. (After having submitted Tax returns for 10 years, I had to travel on a Parole document).

In June 2007 hoped for this trauma to end. Alas, its not so and God knows, how many months and years more.

I am deeply sorry man to listen your long wait. For myself, I started my process back in 2003 and frustrated enough for the long wait. But listening to the cases like yours, I really feel sorry. Now, USCIS with their latest move proved once again, they can screw you (us) in any way they deem possible and they care less for human emotions. I do not know what to say in these trying circumstances, just want to say - hang in there, may be few more months you ll see the light. bhagwaan ke ghar me der hai, lekin andher nahin. Good Luck.

Compare to my case you are in a good position. I have PD and RD one month before yours and VSC-TSC transfer date is same, but I have not got FP2 yet. They say our records are not in their system, will talke more time for data entry. God knows on what basis (RD or PD) they enter recodrs in their system. Did you do any thing special to get FP2 notice ?

Hello IND77

Compare to my case you are in a good position. I have PD and RD one month before yours and VSC-TSC transfer date is same, but I have not got FP2 yet. They say our records are not in their system, will talke more time for data entry. God knows on what basis (RD or PD) they enter recodrs in their system. Did you do any thing special to get FP2 notice ?

IND 77,

I received 2nd FP for 05.09.07 and haven't initiated anything for that. It seems your name check clearance has to do some thing for the delay of yr case.

While I congratulate all those from 2002, 2003 and 2004 that got their I485 approvals, I feel frustrated for not getting mine. DOS has jumped the PD in June 2007 and every time there is a disadvantage for me.

IND 77,

I received 2nd FP for 05.09.07 and haven't initiated anything for that. It seems your name check clearance has to do some thing for the delay of yr case.

While I congratulate all those from 2002, 2003 and 2004 that got their I485 approvals, I feel frustrated for not getting mine. DOS has jumped the PD in June 2007 and every time there is a disadvantage for me.

Same feeling here. FYI my name check is completed on 2006, so I am thinking where is the delay.

PD Aug 2001

Same thing:

PD: EB3 India Aug 2001.
FP1: Dec 2005
FP2: May 2007
LUD: 03/15/2007 : Case transferred from VSC > TSC

Several Infopass done.
Current status: Namecheck complete. FP, Bio complete.

Why am I stuck? No one has answer. So, now I have also stopped wondering about it. It will come when it has to come.

One suggestion friends: Do not run after it. It will frustrate you more and more. Additionally, this forum is good, but I try not to come here often. Reason being, it gives me anxiety. Do not stop your life for the GC. Do what you would have done without it. Feels much better.

Do not stop your life for the GC

Same thing:

PD: EB3 India Aug 2001.
FP1: Dec 2005
FP2: May 2007
LUD: 03/15/2007 : Case transferred from VSC > TSC

Several Infopass done.
Current status: Namecheck complete. FP, Bio complete.

Why am I stuck? No one has answer. So, now I have also stopped wondering about it. It will come when it has to come.

One suggestion friends: Do not run after it. It will frustrate you more and more. Additionally, this forum is good, but I try not to come here often. Reason being, it gives me anxiety. Do not stop your life for the GC. Do what you would have done without it. Feels much better.

GC_Woes

You are right in many ways.
For me not getting GC in expected reasonable time has led to many lost opportunities.

Just one of many: My daughter graduated from Stony brooks University in 2005 and wanted to go for Medicine. With out GC the fee is very high.
Had we got our GC as expected in 2005, my daughter's future would have been different now.

sorry to type in this post. Why the hell are they approving out of line ? I know my PD id June 2002, but I have some thing that is really old 485 RD of June 2003

Yes, a few August/earlier 2001 Filers are CONDEMNED...

...and I'm certainly one of them :( For whatever reason, they have just handpicked some people and singled them out for inexplicable delay. Imagine our plight to see 2002, 2003, and 2004 labor PD's walking right by us, smiling and cheering because they have been granted GC's...

It's not fair, and despite being so patient, tolerant, and hopefully wise about the whole thing, it just strikes a chord every now and then...and you just wish that there was some justice in this country.

As somebody else mentioned elsewhere, it's not that getting a GC is our right, and that we can't even demand it, but it's only fair to expect reasonable response/decision after playing by the rules (even their ever-changing rules) and doing everything by the book. I would have been equally satisfied with a REFUSAL if that is what they eventually intend to do. That would have helped me move to Plan B or C earlier.

But, as our "LUCK" would have it, we are few and far between, and we have definitely slipped through the cracks, and the prongs used by USCIS are much too thick to get into those crevices. Only an earthquake of a change (lady luck shaken up violently from sleep in our case) can help us get this fleeting card.

Good luck! (which is an oxymoron in my case...as luck as been anything but good lately)...but, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL...and persevere we must, even with all odds stacked highly against us. This way at least we'll have the satisfaction of going down fighting...

GC_TRAP
PD: August 2001
I-485 RD: July 2003
Countless EAD's and AP's and Lawyer Fees
Zero Updates and responses to Service Request

...and I'm certainly one of them :( For whatever reason, they have just handpicked some people and singled them out for inexplicable delay. Imagine our plight to see 2002, 2003, and 2004 labor PD's walking right by us, smiling and cheering because they have been granted GC's...

It's not fair, and despite being so patient, tolerant, and hopefully wise about the whole thing, it just strikes a chord every now and then...and you just wish that there was some justice in this country.

As somebody else mentioned elsewhere, it's not that getting a GC is our right, and that we can't even demand it, but it's only fair to expect reasonable response/decision after playing by the rules (even their ever-changing rules) and doing everything by the book. I would have been equally satisfied with a REFUSAL if that is what they eventually intend to do. That would have helped me move to Plan B or C earlier.

But, as our "LUCK" would have it, we are few and far between, and we have definitely slipped through the cracks, and the prongs used by USCIS are much too thick to get into those crevices. Only an earthquake of a change (lady luck shaken up violently from sleep in our case) can help us get this fleeting card.

Good luck! (which is an oxymoron in my case...as luck as been anything but good lately)...but, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL...and persevere we must, even with all odds stacked highly against us. This way at least we'll have the satisfaction of going down fighting...

GC_TRAP
PD: August 2001
I-485 RD: July 2003
Countless EAD's and AP's and Lawyer Fees
Zero Updates and responses to Service Request

Wel Said GC Trap.

What hurts me is when I see those 245i beneficiaries enjoying GC since 3 years. I know so many of them who were our of status at the time of filing and got it even with only paper existence of the sponsoring company.

On the other hand, those substitute labor buyers have jumped the fence and used April 2001 pre approved labors. I personally know many employers who made big money and will continue to make for a month more. I have no grudges on any body.

Here luck does play major role. Most importantly, we need to have a pro active Attorney. That’s what I missed since 1977. This Forum opened my eyes. I blame my self for not changing the Attorney and sticking to one employer.

In the same boat :
PD : Dec2001 India EB3
140 AD - 8/2004
485 : LUD 3/15/07 ...no lud since then
initiated inquiry via tel on 6/7/07 ...but no response yet ...no LUD either???

Some of your cases ae better than mine

Labor PD : August 2001.

Labor did not clear until October 2005. At that time retro had already set. Couldnt apply for I 485. I 140 was approved Jan 06.

I was able to file for I 485 first time on June 15th 2007. Hopefully waiting on FP and EAD document so spouse can work. God alone knows how many more yrs this will take.

Another one.

VSC EB3, India
PD Dec 2001
485 RD Dec 2004
FP1 (code3) 05/2005
Case x'fered tp TSC 3/7/2007
FP2 (code1) 05/2007
LUD on 5/22/2007
485 AD - ?
Opened a service inquiry on 20 the June. They asked me wait for 45 days starting 5 June for any updates.