Pending namecheck:Over 14 Months

Yes, if the name check has been pending for over about 8-12 months you would be able to sue via WOM. In your case, you're still early in the process and name checks are clearing under 6 months now, so you'll have to sit tight for a couple of more months.

Per USCIS and the FBI memo, the process time should be less than 3 months by 4/31/2009. My name check will hit 5 months by that time. I think I could file WOM if my name check is not cleared by then.

I think I am going to send 400+ letter via fax to all immigration & FBI officials in US about my situation: Pending Name check letter with USCIS recent publication..

Reason why I am telling you. Get help from LAZYCIS and file the lawsuit. It's simple, expedient, and cost effective.- :D

I second that. See my time line. About a month after I filed my WOM with the help of Lazycis, Jefkorn and Cregan, USCIS moved my application along and got my interview. I passed my interview but they could not give me a decision since my A-File is missing :mad:. At least I got the 120 days clock ticking. Do not wait longer, get your WOM filed and magic will happen. Good Luck